Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea 21:07 - Apr 13 with 2657 viewsJackfath

Having watched all three teams today.

I sincerely hope Liverpool go on and win the league. My reasons are as follows;

They play the best football of the three,
25th anniversary of Hillsborough,
Gerrard has been a very loyal servant,
The play the Swansea Way.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea on 09:19 - Apr 14 with 819 viewshammy

Yes, scousers for me as well. But am more interested that we stay out of the bottom 3 !

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea on 09:53 - Apr 14 with 801 viewsApeShit

Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea on 09:07 - Apr 14 by perchrockjack

He likes the way Liverpool haver got back the respect they deservedly lost because of the way they were acting especially Suarez and the pitiful attempts to "support" him.
He can still be a tawat but anyone doubting his ability is clearly a clown.

He also thinks Gerrard is a perfect club mjan and an example to all young pros.

He also was born bred schooled in Swansea and has supported the club since his first game in 1957, even though he doesn't actually go to many home games.

GLAD TO CLEAR THAT UP

Fair enough but you seem more supportive of Liverpool than you do of Swansea by your posts.

I'm just pissed off at yesterday.

Wasn't Gerrard on the verge of signing for Chelsea before some gangsters threatened his family? Top club man.
Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea on 10:24 - Apr 14 with 794 viewsmonmouth

People are people...fans are not homogeneous. To try to equate the Heysel scum with the Hillsborough innocent is quite despicable.

Anyone that was at Anfield in 1981 and felt the crush in the Swansea end will know that in different circumstances it could easily have been us. Luckily the police stopped any more entering that day when, at one point I can still remember struggling to breathe in the crush as it was....and I don't think there were fences around then? There was a lot more danger in those days than we ever realised. Liverpool fans were terribly unlucky that day, held to blame for it and then their families cheated of justice until very recently. Anyone that can't see the enormity of that is a fool.

And no, I've no time for their football team, but having seen the way they, Man C and Chelsea act and play, Chelsea are the last team I want to win anything.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea on 10:42 - Apr 14 with 781 viewsperchrockjack

How one seems on an internet chat room is almost always wrong.

Just hope that people making disparaging comments vis a vis Liverpool/Hillsborough are not those who were not actually alive on this planet at that time. It shows how stereotyping can kill a generation of thinking.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea on 17:13 - Apr 14 with 747 viewsfootball2301

Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea on 21:09 - Apr 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I wish we played the Swansea way. Hopefully our new manager next season will revert us back to what made us so successful to begin with.

i think we have played swansea way mostly i just think other teams have sussed the swansea way we dont have plan b and with the defence and keepers form this year we never look like not conceding
Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea on 20:36 - Apr 14 with 719 viewsmark555

Those 96 only did what most of us do many times a year, they told their wives, mothers, kids etc that they would be back in a few hours and went to watch their favourite football team play, that was the end for them, they never went home, For me its really sad its not something I would want to happen to any football fan ever again no matter what team they support.

Regarding Hillsborough I think they have every right to feel self pity!
Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea on 20:46 - Apr 14 with 704 viewsSTEVE1

Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea on 10:24 - Apr 14 by monmouth

People are people...fans are not homogeneous. To try to equate the Heysel scum with the Hillsborough innocent is quite despicable.

Anyone that was at Anfield in 1981 and felt the crush in the Swansea end will know that in different circumstances it could easily have been us. Luckily the police stopped any more entering that day when, at one point I can still remember struggling to breathe in the crush as it was....and I don't think there were fences around then? There was a lot more danger in those days than we ever realised. Liverpool fans were terribly unlucky that day, held to blame for it and then their families cheated of justice until very recently. Anyone that can't see the enormity of that is a fool.

And no, I've no time for their football team, but having seen the way they, Man C and Chelsea act and play, Chelsea are the last team I want to win anything.

I was at Liverpool that day I went in really early but in those days you could just stand where you liked so one area could be crushed and the other would have plenty of room. The game that stood out for me though was Swansea v Arsenal 1968 in the ground hours before with the tannoy just repeating please move away from the entrances we were packed in like sardines that ground could not safely hold 32,000 and luckily there were no injuries.
Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea on 12:26 - Apr 15 with 650 viewsperchrockjack

Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea on 20:36 - Apr 14 by mark555

Those 96 only did what most of us do many times a year, they told their wives, mothers, kids etc that they would be back in a few hours and went to watch their favourite football team play, that was the end for them, they never went home, For me its really sad its not something I would want to happen to any football fan ever again no matter what team they support.

Regarding Hillsborough I think they have every right to feel self pity!

Its simply not a matter of pity or victim no matter some might say. Its purely about justice. We would be exactly the same .

Some amazing stuff on facebook pages on the lines of "96 feckem a,should have more more whining scountscxnts".

human beings eh

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea on 14:36 - Apr 15 with 618 viewsBrockley_Jack

Man city play the best football for me. Watch Liverpool wilt next season with all of the extra games they will have to play. Both city and chelsea have players who not only turn out in the champions league, but a good chunk of whom are top players in the top international teams as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024