Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The players are the problem 10:13 - Apr 15 with 6238 viewsmagicdaps10

Whoever comes in as our new manager and I hope and prey its as Swansea City a premier club has one hell of a job not only on the field of play but of it too.

Its quite obvious that the players have a massive problem with something and don't seem to be pulling all in the same direction. I think some players have to be let go, possibly players we don't want to go and we have to rebuild the squad.

Seems that this Spanish divide that many have decided to ignore or not believe on this board is rife within the camp. Seems like that the club has got into the premier league attitude in regards to the players, if they go down then what do I care, I will just move on to another premier league club.

This year has been worrying and still is but next year could be so much worse unless the right decisions are made in the summer and hopefully with us still a premier league club.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The players are the problem on 20:40 - Apr 16 with 467 viewslibertine

i'm talking about the riciclesgate affair or whatever chico was eating when garry and him had a brick fight .

and i see whats in michus food basket and i'm not impressed.

i know its not far away especially on a little map, but they have a completely different philosophy of life and attitude to life
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024