Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For Those Moaning About Today. 19:37 - May 3 with 2162 viewsTrundle10

Get a grip, the players are entitled to put their feet up after the gruelling season we had FFS. Losing in injury time to a freak goal, who gives a fack? Safe with three games to spare with all the goings on this season... give the team a break ffs.
For Those Moaning About Today. on 19:40 - May 3 with 1526 viewsdgt73

If we had won every game this season, you'd still have some pr:ck moaning about something.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

For Those Moaning About Today. on 19:42 - May 3 with 1513 viewsDarran

For Those Moaning About Today. on 19:40 - May 3 by dgt73

If we had won every game this season, you'd still have some pr:ck moaning about something.

You're right there.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

For Those Moaning About Today. on 19:43 - May 3 with 1494 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

They are paid at the very least £20,000 a week. Most on the field today were likely on £30,000 + a week. They do not have the right to put their feet up when 18,000 Swansea fans have paid extortionate amounts of money to watch them spend 90 minutes of their week playing football.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

For Those Moaning About Today. on 19:43 - May 3 with 1499 viewsShaky

Quite right, Monk should have given the boys the day off and taken them for a day at the races and played the ressies instead (ex Canas and the Poz naturally).

FFS.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

For Those Moaning About Today. on 19:44 - May 3 with 1482 viewsTrundle10

I cannot believe people getting uppity about today's game. Hell, i was on the beach myself AND Cardiff got relegated. There was a chap behind me with a radio (old skool) and he was keeping us informed of the drama unfolding elsewhere, it was a surreal sort of game to say the least.
For Those Moaning About Today. on 19:47 - May 3 with 1459 viewsTrundle10

For Those Moaning About Today. on 19:43 - May 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

They are paid at the very least £20,000 a week. Most on the field today were likely on £30,000 + a week. They do not have the right to put their feet up when 18,000 Swansea fans have paid extortionate amounts of money to watch them spend 90 minutes of their week playing football.

Nothing game. these things happen
For Those Moaning About Today. on 19:47 - May 3 with 1459 viewsmonmouth

I fully expected that today (although I thought we might buck up a bit in the second half). Soton deserved their bit of luck; they actually wanted to close down and try and play.

Frankly though, I don't give a sh*t. If someone had offered that we stay up and the Cruds go down this season at the start I would have bitten their hand off. Weneeded the scum out of this league and to stay in it....and lo, it has come to pass....

Time for a little celebratory drinkie I think

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

For Those Moaning About Today. on 19:52 - May 3 with 1421 viewsScoobyWho

For Those Moaning About Today. on 19:42 - May 3 by Darran

You're right there.

Yeah thats right I'll put my feet up tonight on nights,that'll go down well with the boss. I'll just tell him I deserve it because I've worked so hard.

I would end up with a verbal warning, which coupled with some of the verbal diarrhoea on here is about right.

Over paid lazy fecks.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Login to get fewer ads

For Those Moaning About Today. on 19:52 - May 3 with 1417 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I wonder how Man U fans are feeling about getting beaten 1-0 by a bottom 4 team?
Then of course there was poor Cardiff being beaten 3-0 by the team 1 place below Soton.
Puts our loss of 1-0 by a fluke goal 30 seconds from the end in to perpective when we are safe from relegation doesn't it?
For Those Moaning About Today. on 19:56 - May 3 with 1375 viewsLiberty

I dont think it was lack of effort by the players in fairness, the new shape and tactics will take time to adjust to, if we keep with them.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

For Those Moaning About Today. on 19:58 - May 3 with 1367 viewsNOTRAC

How anyone can justify that performance today on the basis that it doesn't matter because we have stayed up and it's the last game of the season ,is beyond me.
There is a responsibility on players to perform for the Club they belong to,and today I am sad to say some just didn't want to know.
It amazes me how certain persons are continually derogatory about our previous manager, and yet cannot find a bad word to say about our present one.
This to me was just as bad an overall display as the West Ham game that saw the back of Laudrup.
I sincerely hope that the Board now see the need to move forward.
We are desperate for a new manager with new faces and ideas.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

For Those Moaning About Today. on 20:00 - May 3 with 1351 viewsbuzzbox

We are still Premier league Job done, onward to our next big challenge for next season, which will be to again to stay up and remain Premier league.
For Those Moaning About Today. on 20:02 - May 3 with 1329 viewsJethroJack

For Those Moaning About Today. on 19:52 - May 3 by A_Fans_Dad

I wonder how Man U fans are feeling about getting beaten 1-0 by a bottom 4 team?
Then of course there was poor Cardiff being beaten 3-0 by the team 1 place below Soton.
Puts our loss of 1-0 by a fluke goal 30 seconds from the end in to perpective when we are safe from relegation doesn't it?

All the drama queens on here don't know what the word "perspective" means. If that game had ended 10 seconds earlier at 0-0, what would they have found to over-react to?
For Those Moaning About Today. on 20:04 - May 3 with 1308 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

For Those Moaning About Today. on 20:02 - May 3 by JethroJack

All the drama queens on here don't know what the word "perspective" means. If that game had ended 10 seconds earlier at 0-0, what would they have found to over-react to?

I'll hazard a guess that people still would have been unhappy about the gutless performance our entire team put in that game. Coming off the field none of them looked remotely tired.

For Those Moaning About Today. on 20:06 - May 3 with 1294 viewsBaker

For Those Moaning About Today. on 19:44 - May 3 by Trundle10

I cannot believe people getting uppity about today's game. Hell, i was on the beach myself AND Cardiff got relegated. There was a chap behind me with a radio (old skool) and he was keeping us informed of the drama unfolding elsewhere, it was a surreal sort of game to say the least.

And to think there were some thick c*nts absolutely begging for a ticket for today's game.

It was obvious which way it was going to pan out.

Shyte.

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

For Those Moaning About Today. on 20:09 - May 3 with 1273 viewsJethroJack

For Those Moaning About Today. on 20:04 - May 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'll hazard a guess that people still would have been unhappy about the gutless performance our entire team put in that game. Coming off the field none of them looked remotely tired.

"Gutless performance our team put in"....as that's YOUR quote, it would seem more appropriate to apply it to the game at St James' Park today.....if you get my drift.
For Those Moaning About Today. on 20:09 - May 3 with 1259 viewsNeathJack

For Those Moaning About Today. on 20:04 - May 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The same thing happens at every club up and down the league every season. End of season nothing games are like this. It's just the way it is.

In time, you'll learn to understand.
For Those Moaning About Today. on 20:11 - May 3 with 1239 viewsperchrockjack

Ah perspective just when you need it.that ll learn them

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

For Those Moaning About Today. on 20:16 - May 3 with 1217 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

For Those Moaning About Today. on 20:09 - May 3 by NeathJack

The same thing happens at every club up and down the league every season. End of season nothing games are like this. It's just the way it is.

But when the 3 points available today could very likely be the difference between 12th and 16th place, that is nearly £3,000,000 we have missed out on. That is is not far off the revenue of 10,000 season tickets.

For Those Moaning About Today. on 20:16 - May 3 with 1212 viewsAndyNak

Will all due respect, it would be nice for the whole starting 11 to make an effort not just 2/3's... I had a 4 1/2 hr journey and am £100 lighter in the wallet... You'd think 3 midfielders could chase the ball down on occasion if it's not asking too much.

Southampton were far hungrier to a man than we were.

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

For Those Moaning About Today. on 20:16 - May 3 with 1211 viewsNeathJack

For Those Moaning About Today. on 20:16 - May 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

But when the 3 points available today could very likely be the difference between 12th and 16th place, that is nearly £3,000,000 we have missed out on. That is is not far off the revenue of 10,000 season tickets.

I refer you to my previous post.
For Those Moaning About Today. on 20:17 - May 3 with 1206 viewslibertine

today was an opportunity to show how the players react to garys management skills without the threat of relegation looming over their heads, as they would at the beginning of next season if he were still the manager.

it probably achieved those objectives, so now we know!

lesson learned, i hope.
For Those Moaning About Today. on 20:20 - May 3 with 1184 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

For Those Moaning About Today. on 20:16 - May 3 by NeathJack

I refer you to my previous post.

This isn't The Championship where your final position is irrelevant. The money available from finishing just a couple of places higher is absolutely huge to a club like us.

For Those Moaning About Today. on 20:20 - May 3 with 1185 viewssomersetsimon

For Those Moaning About Today. on 19:56 - May 3 by Liberty

I dont think it was lack of effort by the players in fairness, the new shape and tactics will take time to adjust to, if we keep with them.

Can someone explain exactly what the new shape and tactics are meant to be?
For Those Moaning About Today. on 20:21 - May 3 with 1181 views3swan

For Those Moaning About Today. on 20:09 - May 3 by NeathJack

Yes it does, but what happened to teams wanting to put up a display for the fans in their last home game of the season as a thank you for the support.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024