Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yaya Toure 12:25 - May 20 with 1854 viewsblaine_scfc

On about leaving City because the owners didn't acknowledge his birthday.

Lol
Yaya Toure on 12:34 - May 20 with 1812 viewsTom1912

Agent looking for a new deal from City before they tighten their budget to comply with FFP?
Yaya Toure on 12:42 - May 20 with 1788 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Comedy gold.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27484318

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Yaya Toure on 13:23 - May 20 with 1668 viewsJonathans_coat

F**k my eyes! This really is pathetic! If my boss paid me million pound a month I'd be pretty b****dy gratefull! Sad thing is, it's just posturing from an agent to try and get his client (and therefore himself) some more coin. Because he obviously is not paid enough! The Kent!
Yaya Toure on 13:32 - May 20 with 1626 viewsDarran

Yaya Toure on 13:23 - May 20 by Jonathans_coat

F**k my eyes! This really is pathetic! If my boss paid me million pound a month I'd be pretty b****dy gratefull! Sad thing is, it's just posturing from an agent to try and get his client (and therefore himself) some more coin. Because he obviously is not paid enough! The Kent!

Correctemundo.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/watch-manche

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Yaya Toure on 13:35 - May 20 with 1612 viewsC_jack

Bizarre. Don't understand it if he's trying to get a move to a 'bigger club'. He played for Barca for 3 years.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Yaya Toure on 13:44 - May 20 with 1575 viewsFlipper

I hope Huw has bought Garry a great big calendar with all the players' birthdays already filled in.

Might be worth investing in a highlighter to mark Bony's birthday, just to be on the safe side.

My mum is great at remembering everyones birthdays, and getting them a card, if they want to be absolutely sure they never forget......

Wicked. Carter, bust out the gatling guns. I want to be revered as a god by teatime.

Yaya Toure on 16:45 - May 20 with 1346 viewsDrizzy

He's come out and said it's not about the money.

He's a funny fella, Yaya. All of the top clubs will be falling over themselves trying to sign him if he becomes available.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Yaya Toure on 16:50 - May 20 with 1340 viewsfbreath

Yaya Toure on 16:45 - May 20 by Drizzy

He's come out and said it's not about the money.

He's a funny fella, Yaya. All of the top clubs will be falling over themselves trying to sign him if he becomes available.

Would he have said the same if he was on £10k a year

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Login to get fewer ads

Yaya Toure on 16:52 - May 20 with 1333 viewsDrizzy

Yaya Toure on 16:50 - May 20 by fbreath

Would he have said the same if he was on £10k a year

Dunno it's irrelevant.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Yaya Toure on 17:18 - May 20 with 1303 viewsQuakerJack

Send him a hamper Huw, and a barbershop quartet to sing happy birthday and he's ours.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Yaya Toure on 19:58 - May 20 with 1184 viewsSpratty

Yaya Toure on 13:44 - May 20 by Flipper

I hope Huw has bought Garry a great big calendar with all the players' birthdays already filled in.

Might be worth investing in a highlighter to mark Bony's birthday, just to be on the safe side.

My mum is great at remembering everyones birthdays, and getting them a card, if they want to be absolutely sure they never forget......

So long as he doesn't keep it on his home laptop

Never underestimate player liaison - does your mum speak Spanish as a practical mum is just the sort of thing needed.
Yaya Toure on 20:23 - May 20 with 1156 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Yaya Toure on 17:18 - May 20 by QuakerJack

Send him a hamper Huw, and a barbershop quartet to sing happy birthday and he's ours.

Just to show Man City and the rest of the footballing world it's not about the money he's going to give us a season on 30k and a birthday cake a week.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Yaya Toure on 20:27 - May 20 with 1145 viewsSwansNZ

Yaya Toure on 17:18 - May 20 by QuakerJack

I had a birthday recently, and I didn't see my manager that day, but he did send me an email wishing me a happy birthday - lucky he did, else I'd have been forced to resign on the spot!

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024