Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Brom appoint Alan Irvine as new Manager 18:50 - Jun 14 with 2473 viewsStoptheBus

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27851894

West Brom appoint Alan Irvine as new Manager on 18:51 - Jun 14 with 2466 viewsJackfath

Lump on them going down.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

West Brom appoint Alan Irvine as new Manager on 19:06 - Jun 14 with 2410 viewsHuw57

Is that the guy who ruined Wednesday?

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

West Brom appoint Alan Irvine as new Manager on 19:10 - Jun 14 with 2394 viewsraynor94

Now that is a shocker!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

West Brom appoint Alan Irvine as new Manager on 19:21 - Jun 14 with 2366 viewsScoobyWho

Maybe a good bet for relegation now.
Don't rate him at all, cheap option, no premier league club should do that :-)

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

West Brom appoint Alan Irvine as new Manager on 20:45 - Jun 14 with 2235 viewsRuDeMan1970

I'd completely forgotten about the guy. I'll bet the Baggies ain't happy with that one!!

..."who will guard the guards..?"

West Brom appoint Alan Irvine as new Manager on 20:47 - Jun 14 with 2226 viewstf_jack

West Brom appoint Alan Irvine as new Manager on 20:45 - Jun 14 by RuDeMan1970

I'd completely forgotten about the guy. I'll bet the Baggies ain't happy with that one!!

Time will tell/

Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

West Brom appoint Alan Irvine as new Manager on 20:56 - Jun 14 with 2203 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The PL has lost quite a few Sweaty managers lately, West Brom are just doing their bit to get Glasgow back to work

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

West Brom appoint Alan Irvine as new Manager on 23:40 - Jun 14 with 2053 viewsDewi1jack

I thought Neil Lemon was the shoe-in to take the Baggies down.
Or Ronald Koeman. Although he's been linked with every available job (including ball-boy) in the PL

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Login to get fewer ads

West Brom appoint Alan Irvine as new Manager on 12:28 - Jun 15 with 1843 viewspencoedjack

West Brom appoint Alan Irvine as new Manager on 19:21 - Jun 14 by ScoobyWho

Maybe a good bet for relegation now.
Don't rate him at all, cheap option, no premier league club should do that :-)

I would imagine a lot of other PL clubs thought we went for the cheap option when Monk was appointed.

But agree I wouldn't be happy if I was a WBA fan.
West Brom appoint Alan Irvine as new Manager on 12:33 - Jun 15 with 1829 viewsScoobyWho

West Brom appoint Alan Irvine as new Manager on 12:28 - Jun 15 by pencoedjack

I would imagine a lot of other PL clubs thought we went for the cheap option when Monk was appointed.

But agree I wouldn't be happy if I was a WBA fan.

Indeed, however i wouldn't imagine that WBA have the drive and desire of our board to select transfers in to the club for their manager to coach in what is being described as the 'Swansea Way'

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024