Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Points Tally 18:06 - Jun 18 with 2161 viewsHuw57

Out of our first 3 games:

Man U (A)

Burnley(H)

WBA(H)

How many points do you want?

I will take 4.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Points Tally on 22:24 - Jun 18 with 585 viewsoldcob

Draw not out of question any more at Old Trafford, especially with manager settling in. Expect to win first two home, but would be happy with 5 or 6 points from the three.
Points Tally on 23:02 - Jun 18 with 567 viewsborinifanclub

6 points will do ...........any more is just greedy!

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Points Tally on 23:57 - Jun 18 with 546 viewsAndy1300

Should get 6 but need to go in with the attitude that we could get 9

Number 1 team in Wales

Points Tally on 01:10 - Jun 19 with 525 viewsLeonisGod

Points Tally on 22:02 - Jun 18 by SwansNZ

Last 6 home games? We played 7 home games under Monk, yet you chose to ignore the Cardiff one? We didn’t play Stoke at home, but the draw away under Monk, was better than we achieved under Rodgers and Laudrup. We beat Villa with ease, again something we failed to do under Rodgers and Laudrup. We beat Norwich with ease, yet again something we failed to do under Rodgers and Laudrup.

Palace had already started to pick up points before we played them, and went on to show, they were a hard side to beat, even tho, we did play poorly in the second half, and similar v WBA — shit happens. There was nothing between Southampton and us at home, except a shit piece of defending/goalkeeping in injury time. Were those results worse than other we had earlier in the season — Stoke, West Ham, Hull?

Basically, that’s why I think your statement is crap.

Ok, apologies on Stoke. It's the Pulis thing- I was doubling up with Palace; old habits and all that. Palace and West Brom we collapsed, S'ton didn't show up. Ok, we can include Cardiff, and all the other home games if you want. Under any manager. Doesn't alter the fact we've never accumulated points at the rate at which some people are expecting. Just my view so you don't need to cry over it.
Points Tally on 02:18 - Jun 19 with 513 viewsSwansNZ

Points Tally on 01:10 - Jun 19 by LeonisGod

Ok, apologies on Stoke. It's the Pulis thing- I was doubling up with Palace; old habits and all that. Palace and West Brom we collapsed, S'ton didn't show up. Ok, we can include Cardiff, and all the other home games if you want. Under any manager. Doesn't alter the fact we've never accumulated points at the rate at which some people are expecting. Just my view so you don't need to cry over it.

Yep, I said we played poorly in the second half of the games against palace and WBA. Soton didn’t show up — us or them? - neither I’d say.

If we accumulate points at the same rate as we have so far had under Monk, we will have our highest PL total. Personally, I’d love us to break to 50 point mark this season. I’m not one of those who would bite your hand off for 17th now, nor do I think we will gain a champions league place. I just hope we can improve on what we have built so far, and go into each game with the attitude of trying to win it. 10-12 points is a very realistic target for the first 5 home games. Just my view, and I’m not crying thanks.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Points Tally on 03:13 - Jun 19 with 504 viewsWanderer

all depends if Bony is still with us, i will be more confident of something from old trafford if he is there with us
Points Tally on 11:24 - Jun 19 with 475 viewsProudJackCity

Man U (A) 1-1

Burnley(H) 3-0

WBA(H) 2-1

total 7 points

ProudJackCity A.K.A. "THE CRIM"..."THE PRODUCT"..."THE FUTURE" "THE PIMPLE ON CARDIFF CITY FORUMS ARSE" ...GOOD DAY SIR. "THE CRIM"

Points Tally on 11:52 - Jun 19 with 464 viewsJackhero

6 points is what I thought straight after I saw the fixtures. I'm sticking with that. Any more then that's great.

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

Login to get fewer ads

Points Tally on 12:44 - Jun 19 with 452 viewsLeonisGod

Points Tally on 02:18 - Jun 19 by SwansNZ

Yep, I said we played poorly in the second half of the games against palace and WBA. Soton didn’t show up — us or them? - neither I’d say.

If we accumulate points at the same rate as we have so far had under Monk, we will have our highest PL total. Personally, I’d love us to break to 50 point mark this season. I’m not one of those who would bite your hand off for 17th now, nor do I think we will gain a champions league place. I just hope we can improve on what we have built so far, and go into each game with the attitude of trying to win it. 10-12 points is a very realistic target for the first 5 home games. Just my view, and I’m not crying thanks.

50 points would be fantastic and here's hoping we have a good season. I don't really mind tbh what results we get as long as we stay up. I'll be happy if we perform to our potential and play attractive, exciting footie. Hopefully then the points will look after themselves. For a few matches last season under Laudrup I nearly fell asleep . At least under Monk it was fun again (even if the nails took a chewing at times).

"Go into each game with the attitude of trying to win it" - couldn't agree more.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024