Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things to look forward to this coming season.... 21:55 - Jun 19 with 5471 viewsJackfath

The East stand Ultras singing "Uruguay, Uruguay, Uruguay" to any opposition fans.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Things to look forward to this coming season.... on 22:03 - Jun 19 with 4604 viewsSwansNZ

except maybe liverpool

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Things to look forward to this coming season.... on 22:14 - Jun 19 with 4569 viewsJackfath

Things to look forward to this coming season.... on 22:03 - Jun 19 by SwansNZ

except maybe liverpool

Don't put it past them.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Things to look forward to this coming season.... on 22:30 - Jun 19 with 4521 viewsSSSSMJP

dunno what is you detest so much about the east stand, lucky to have us mate :) I'm a saes yr fynol thought I'd take a gander re englands latest venture in the world cup and the reaction 2 it. Don't post often but saw more of your bile New chant from Y92 will be Same Old English Always Choking hope you enjoy it from your armchair in the west. COYS
Things to look forward to this coming season.... on 22:35 - Jun 19 with 4510 viewsJackfath

Things to look forward to this coming season.... on 22:30 - Jun 19 by SSSSMJP

dunno what is you detest so much about the east stand, lucky to have us mate :) I'm a saes yr fynol thought I'd take a gander re englands latest venture in the world cup and the reaction 2 it. Don't post often but saw more of your bile New chant from Y92 will be Same Old English Always Choking hope you enjoy it from your armchair in the west. COYS

My bile?

Dear me.

Things to look forward to this coming season.... on 22:39 - Jun 19 with 4493 viewsSSSSMJP

Is quite a reserved response considering this is another inane thread
Things to look forward to this coming season.... on 22:41 - Jun 19 with 4480 viewsJackfath

Things to look forward to this coming season.... on 22:39 - Jun 19 by SSSSMJP

Is quite a reserved response considering this is another inane thread

Why not ignore it?

You're getting uptight as you know it's true. It will happen. It almost audible then when you hear the visiting fans saying "Why are they saying that when their national team weren't even there?"

Highly embarrassing and 100% cringe-worthy.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2014 22:41]

Things to look forward to this coming season.... on 22:46 - Jun 19 with 4456 viewsGodin

Things to look forward to this coming season.... on 22:41 - Jun 19 by Jackfath

Why not ignore it?

You're getting uptight as you know it's true. It will happen. It almost audible then when you hear the visiting fans saying "Why are they saying that when their national team weren't even there?"

I'm sure the opposing fans will respond with that and certainly not claims that the Welsh shag sheep.
Things to look forward to this coming season.... on 22:46 - Jun 19 with 4453 viewsJackoBoostardo

They lost today to who?

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Login to get fewer ads

Things to look forward to this coming season.... on 22:47 - Jun 19 with 4450 viewsJackfath

Things to look forward to this coming season.... on 22:46 - Jun 19 by Godin

I'm sure the opposing fans will respond with that and certainly not claims that the Welsh shag sheep.

Amongst all the guffaws at the hilarity of the Welsh clutching at straws and trying to show parity with their more illustrious footballing neighbours.

Things to look forward to this coming season.... on 22:48 - Jun 19 with 4448 viewsSSSSMJP

Things to look forward to this coming season.... on 22:41 - Jun 19 by Jackfath

Why not ignore it?

Not in the best of moods thats why :) Why start a thread if you don't want honest responses ?? Can't hear the away fans talking from my seat mate soz, singing sometimes ;) Even if that will be the case don't understand why you feel the need to point it out to make your fellow jacks look silly

As i said Inane

inane
ɪˈneɪn/Submit
adjective
lacking sense or meaning; silly.
"don't badger people with inane questions"
synonyms: silly, foolish, stupid, fatuous, idiotic, absurd, ridiculous, ludicrous, laughable, risible, imbecilic, moronic, cretinous, unintelligent, witless, asinine, pointless, senseless, frivolous, nonsensical, brainless, mindless, thoughtless, vacuous, vapid, empty-headed; More
Things to look forward to this coming season.... on 22:48 - Jun 19 with 4442 viewsJackfath

Things to look forward to this coming season.... on 22:48 - Jun 19 by SSSSMJP

Not in the best of moods thats why :) Why start a thread if you don't want honest responses ?? Can't hear the away fans talking from my seat mate soz, singing sometimes ;) Even if that will be the case don't understand why you feel the need to point it out to make your fellow jacks look silly

As i said Inane

inane
ɪˈneɪn/Submit
adjective
lacking sense or meaning; silly.
"don't badger people with inane questions"
synonyms: silly, foolish, stupid, fatuous, idiotic, absurd, ridiculous, ludicrous, laughable, risible, imbecilic, moronic, cretinous, unintelligent, witless, asinine, pointless, senseless, frivolous, nonsensical, brainless, mindless, thoughtless, vacuous, vapid, empty-headed; More

You don't need me to make you look silly.

Things to look forward to this coming season.... on 22:56 - Jun 19 with 4420 viewsGodin

Things to look forward to this coming season.... on 22:47 - Jun 19 by Jackfath

Amongst all the guffaws at the hilarity of the Welsh clutching at straws and trying to show parity with their more illustrious footballing neighbours.

Eh. Nothing surprising about that. England has around 20x the population of Wales so they should be a lot better.
Things to look forward to this coming season.... on 22:59 - Jun 19 with 4407 viewsSSSSMJP

Things to look forward to this coming season.... on 22:48 - Jun 19 by Jackfath

You don't need me to make you look silly.

LOL And Visa Versa;). Enjoy 2014/15 West Stand Sing us a song West Stand West Stand sing us a song. Nos Da
Things to look forward to this coming season.... on 23:02 - Jun 19 with 4400 viewsAl_Bundy

Luis Suarez - - - - HE SCORES WHEN HE WANTS!

Will kill off any eng-er-land chants from our visiting oppo this season
Things to look forward to this coming season.... on 23:15 - Jun 19 with 4368 viewsTNT

Things to look forward to this coming season.... on 22:56 - Jun 19 by Godin

Eh. Nothing surprising about that. England has around 20x the population of Wales so they should be a lot better.

England must have around 20x the population of Uruguay then, as Uruguay has only a slightly larger population than Wales!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Things to look forward to this coming season.... on 23:19 - Jun 19 with 4356 viewsperchrockjack

About fifteen times

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Things to look forward to this coming season.... on 23:29 - Jun 19 with 4335 viewsBovi

You're really going to love my Uruguay flag then

Fcuk England

What's wrong with saying Mong's ?

Things to look forward to this coming season.... on 23:32 - Jun 19 with 4327 viewsperchrockjack

Just wonder where the average 17 yr old would point out Uruguay on an atlas

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Things to look forward to this coming season.... on 23:36 - Jun 19 with 4320 viewsSpratty

Fcuk racial hatred and embarrassing insecurity
Things to look forward to this coming season.... on 23:41 - Jun 19 with 4311 viewsSSSSMJP

Things to look forward to this coming season.... on 22:46 - Jun 19 by Godin

Sorry Godin that is not the intention, As a so called East Stand Ultra I was born in England but refined in Wales I am proud to be called a sheep shagger by oppo fans that is all, I will change my avatar if i can work out how just for you, didnt put much thought in to it tbh, figured as PS moved to Fans Network there would be more interaction between opposing fans. My Bad
Things to look forward to this coming season.... on 23:45 - Jun 19 with 4304 viewscockett_jack

Things to look forward to this coming season.... on 23:41 - Jun 19 by SSSSMJP

Sorry Godin that is not the intention, As a so called East Stand Ultra I was born in England but refined in Wales I am proud to be called a sheep shagger by oppo fans that is all, I will change my avatar if i can work out how just for you, didnt put much thought in to it tbh, figured as PS moved to Fans Network there would be more interaction between opposing fans. My Bad

You seem okay mate, genuinely I think you are just the right side of banter.

However, when you devote your next Swansea experience to abusing the Engerlish won't you look at our English manager and players and think.... this is a bit sad?
Things to look forward to this coming season.... on 23:50 - Jun 19 with 4286 viewsTNT

Things to look forward to this coming season.... on 23:19 - Jun 19 by perchrockjack

About fifteen times

England 53 million +

Uruguay and Wales just over 3 million.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2014 0:10]

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Things to look forward to this coming season.... on 00:10 - Jun 20 with 4245 viewsSSSSMJP

Things to look forward to this coming season.... on 23:45 - Jun 19 by cockett_jack

You seem okay mate, genuinely I think you are just the right side of banter.

However, when you devote your next Swansea experience to abusing the Engerlish won't you look at our English manager and players and think.... this is a bit sad?

Have once or twice tbh only suggested the song earlier in the thread as an alternative to cheating and thought it would catch on, I don't devote my visits to abusing the English far from it usually getting the abuse :) It's all banter and doubt the players hear it but agree 100 percent with what you're saying although you will never change it, lucky there are plenty of other songs to join in with, I just like an atmosphere. Do prefer the more positive songs I must admit.
Hope the change has worked and doesn't cause offence in future. Apologies once agn Godin.
Things to look forward to this coming season.... on 00:15 - Jun 20 with 4225 viewscockett_jack

Things to look forward to this coming season.... on 00:10 - Jun 20 by SSSSMJP

Have once or twice tbh only suggested the song earlier in the thread as an alternative to cheating and thought it would catch on, I don't devote my visits to abusing the English far from it usually getting the abuse :) It's all banter and doubt the players hear it but agree 100 percent with what you're saying although you will never change it, lucky there are plenty of other songs to join in with, I just like an atmosphere. Do prefer the more positive songs I must admit.
Hope the change has worked and doesn't cause offence in future. Apologies once agn Godin.

See, if all Jacks were like you I don't think I would have to post...
Things to look forward to this coming season.... on 00:29 - Jun 20 with 4213 viewsSSSSMJP

Things to look forward to this coming season.... on 00:15 - Jun 20 by cockett_jack

See, if all Jacks were like you I don't think I would have to post...

Cheers Mush :) If the change hasn't worked now im done for got a shed to paint in the morn :( plus I need my beauty sleep :) tbh wish I'd stuck to reading/lurking ;)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024