Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brazil 21:04 - Jun 28 with 2181 viewscyril

It's a shame but this must be the worst Brazilian team I have ever seen, this team is a shadow of the past teams, I mean Fred and hulk, more like Waldorf and stadler, marcelo read charvis, no Brazilian flair, and if thay do win this World Cup I'll et my bobble hat.

The devil is in the detail

Brazil on 21:12 - Jun 28 with 2166 viewsNeath_Jack

I don't think they're that bad, other than they haven't got a decent striker. Surely they could find a better one than Fred anyway.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Brazil on 21:26 - Jun 28 with 2139 viewsPhil_S

Brazil on 21:12 - Jun 28 by Neath_Jack

I don't think they're that bad, other than they haven't got a decent striker. Surely they could find a better one than Fred anyway.

What is most disappointing about Brazil this time around is the lack of the exotic feeling to their names

Forget Socrates and Juninho from years gone by now we have Fred and Hulk. That seems to be their biggest problem
Brazil on 22:13 - Jun 28 with 2092 viewsborinifanclub

Brazil on 21:26 - Jun 28 by Phil_S

What is most disappointing about Brazil this time around is the lack of the exotic feeling to their names

Forget Socrates and Juninho from years gone by now we have Fred and Hulk. That seems to be their biggest problem

there is also a decided lack of flair and pizazz...if they came to the liberty I recon we would stuff them.....Columbia however are a revelation!

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Brazil on 22:21 - Jun 28 with 2080 viewsbarry_island

Their 1974 side made this one look like the best in the world.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Brazil on 22:23 - Jun 28 with 2075 viewsKennedy

Hulk needs to play up top. Fred is just a waste of space.

Hulk - Givanildo Vieira de Souza
Fred - Frederico Chaves Guedes

Why not use Frederico and de Souza sound alot better than Hulk and Fred.

Cannot see them getting past Colombia at this stage.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2014 22:24]

Just call me JFK

Brazil on 00:14 - Jun 29 with 2013 viewsItchySphincter

The Brazil of old - flair players and cr@p defenders is a distant memory, they haven't played like that in 25 years since all their top players play Europe. They're just another international side these days.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2014 2:30]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Brazil on 09:22 - Jun 29 with 1921 viewsLord_Bony

Literally just scraped through by the skin of their teeth..if that penalty had been just one more centimetre to the left it would have gone in by chile ..would have been a different story.

Still got some good flair but nowhere near the teams of the 70s..they were crime de la crime of football..

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Brazil on 09:47 - Jun 29 with 1886 viewsWarwickHunt

Brazil on 09:22 - Jun 29 by Lord_Bony

Literally just scraped through by the skin of their teeth..if that penalty had been just one more centimetre to the left it would have gone in by chile ..would have been a different story.

Still got some good flair but nowhere near the teams of the 70s..they were crime de la crime of football..

Literally? Err...no.
Login to get fewer ads

Brazil on 10:04 - Jun 29 with 1870 viewsmonmouth

Brazil on 22:21 - Jun 28 by barry_island

Their 1974 side made this one look like the best in the world.

Aye, everyone remembers 1970 and 1982 and forgets 1974 and 1978. 1994 were pretty dour too, and they won it.

I just think that with all the players playing in Europe now, to the same style, international football is very samey and has lost most of its sparkle. Same is happening/will happen to eggball. It seemed to be a lot more exciting when you only saw these players once every four years and they played a contrasting style in a real battle of ideas and wits. Apart from Engerland of course who, fair play to them, still play like it is 1950.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Brazil on 12:40 - Jun 29 with 1812 viewsexiledclaseboy

Brazil ain't all that. Take Neymar out and they're decidedly average. Any team whose defence is marshalled by David Luiz and Dani Alves isn't going to win the World Cup.

**await inevitable post bump when Brazil win the World Cup**

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024