Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jefferson montero 12:49 - Jul 16 with 2309 viewscyril

Not sure tbh, I've watched him on youtube , plenty of pace, likes to beat a man about four or five times, one touch football not good, and crossing into the box is pretty dreadful, so it's over to you Jeff to prove me wrong,

The devil is in the detail

Jefferson montero on 13:01 - Jul 16 with 2252 viewsTom1912

Based purely on YouTube and the accounts of others, it seems to be like Payet would have been the better signing.

Haven't seen much of him otherwise though so hopefully he'll be worth the £4m punt.
Jefferson montero on 14:12 - Jul 16 with 2072 viewsicecoldjack

Chill , he Will do fine. Many said the same about routledge . He has plenty of rough edges but can beat a man and has pace.

If he is on the field then his opposition full back Will not be bombing forward too much for fear of not getting near him, that Will free up space for us to do our thing with the ball .

I Think if he signs he Will do ok for us, with amf without the ball
Jefferson montero on 14:26 - Jul 16 with 2019 viewsHighjack

We should sign this guy ive seen on youtube called Pawel Abbot, he's deadly and I've never seen him miss on there.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Jefferson montero on 14:35 - Jul 16 with 1977 viewsicecoldjack

Jefferson montero on 14:26 - Jul 16 by Highjack

We should sign this guy ive seen on youtube called Pawel Abbot, he's deadly and I've never seen him miss on there.

I Think we should go for Tomas priskin myself, looks unplayable on you tube ! Lol
Jefferson montero on 17:36 - Jul 16 with 1817 viewsLeonisGod

Jefferson montero on 14:35 - Jul 16 by icecoldjack

I Think we should go for Tomas priskin myself, looks unplayable on you tube ! Lol

Is he any better than his brother Tamas Priskin?
Jefferson montero on 18:26 - Jul 16 with 1732 viewshobo

Jefferson montero on 13:01 - Jul 16 by Tom1912

Based purely on YouTube and the accounts of others, it seems to be like Payet would have been the better signing.

Haven't seen much of him otherwise though so hopefully he'll be worth the £4m punt.

Payet doesn't want to come to us. Nathan Redmond is the one we should be going for. British player, and would be a similar price to Montero
Jefferson montero on 18:29 - Jul 16 with 1699 viewsTom1912

Jefferson montero on 18:26 - Jul 16 by hobo

Payet doesn't want to come to us. Nathan Redmond is the one we should be going for. British player, and would be a similar price to Montero

Totally agree and I'm very surprised we aren't.
Jefferson montero on 18:41 - Jul 16 with 1638 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Jefferson montero on 18:26 - Jul 16 by hobo

I'd be delighted to see Redmond here.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

Jefferson montero on 18:43 - Jul 16 with 1610 viewsAngelRangelQS

To be fair, at £4m, it's hardly breaking the bank. He'll be here to compete with Dyer and Routledge and should be an upgrade on Lamah
Jefferson montero on 18:49 - Jul 16 with 1576 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Jefferson montero on 18:43 - Jul 16 by AngelRangelQS

To be fair, at £4m, it's hardly breaking the bank. He'll be here to compete with Dyer and Routledge and should be an upgrade on Lamah

We should be signing players who are un upgrade on what we already have. Emnes is an upgrade on Lamah. Let's hope Montero is better than Wayne and Nath.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Jefferson montero on 18:54 - Jul 16 with 1551 viewsAngelRangelQS

Jefferson montero on 18:49 - Jul 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

We should be signing players who are un upgrade on what we already have. Emnes is an upgrade on Lamah. Let's hope Montero is better than Wayne and Nath.

I can see your point but I also think that what we need in the medium term is to have enough wingers so we can rotate a bit more often than we did last season and hopefully now we'll have at least 3 out and out wingers, plus marvin which strengthens that position.

We're at a stage now where to improve any position considerably is going to mean a lot of investment and whilst I'd be happy to see us spend big on possibly two central midfielders, I don't think a better winger than we already have is a hugely pressing priority.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024