Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you sell Bony for 25 million 23:20 - Jul 31 with 3484 viewsBorojack

And with the proceeds we could buy.

A striker say 10 mil
Centre half 7 mil
DM 5 mil
right back 3 mil..

Plenty of strength in depth.
Also Bony could have a mare this season
like Michu did last.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Would you sell Bony for 25 million on 10:07 - Aug 1 with 696 viewsGiant_Penguins

Def. not. I think he is pivotal to our season (our season should be worth more than that in the greater scheme of things) - but I fear that he might be leaving...and that we are willing to sell. He seems intend on playing in europe.
I think we have already lost a lot of quality in the team and losing him might result in a strugle for survival in the PL.
Would you sell Bony for 25 million on 10:33 - Aug 1 with 673 viewsSenhin

Oooooooor...

Keep Bony and have a proven goal scorer we know works with us and not have to spend 10m on another risk... and then just spend all those other amounts anyway. We're always making a profit, and with the sales I doubt we've spend more than say 5m max this summer, so we could easily spend the rest too...

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Would you sell Bony for 25 million on 16:07 - Aug 1 with 599 viewsCatullus

I would only sell if we already had the players lined up to come in.

So right now it'd be no. Bony was untried, I don't really see that as a valid argument. And as we have previously shown, bargains can still be had.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Would you sell Bony for 25 million on 17:05 - Aug 1 with 560 viewssully49

We are run like a business profit/lose, and every player has his price, so 25m is definitely over 100% profit.
As mentioned on another blog it would be crazy to leave him go. Having said that, unless GM/HJ have a contingency plan, thinking of this possibly happening and have had their eye on somebody. But all the quality rorwards are gone, and would they agree to the wages they would have to pay, thus undermining the rest of the squad.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024