Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
*** DEN HAAG ALERT *** 08:50 - Aug 5 with 4593 viewsChiswickjack4

Their match vs Feyenoord is LIVE this Sunday ONLY on Sky Sports 4 (HD) from 11am.
*** DEN HAAG ALERT *** on 09:02 - Aug 5 with 3666 viewsQuakerJack

Cheers Chiswick, I'll be tuning in for that...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

*** DEN HAAG ALERT *** on 09:16 - Aug 5 with 3631 viewsDarran

Come on Feyenoord.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

*** DEN HAAG ALERT *** on 09:31 - Aug 5 with 3598 viewsQuakerJack

*** DEN HAAG ALERT *** on 09:16 - Aug 5 by Darran

Come on Feyenoord.

I know you don't mean that Darran....?!?

Good bunch the Den Haag lot.... followed us during times when the vast majority of the people who go to the Liberty now were sat in pubs wearing Man United shirts.

A trip to one of their home matches is on my list in the next year or two.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

*** DEN HAAG ALERT *** on 10:06 - Aug 5 with 3538 viewsraynor94

Tut tut, advertising ones company on a message board

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

*** DEN HAAG ALERT *** on 18:35 - Aug 5 with 3363 viewsjacksinceever

Honestly who cares about that team supported by the biggest bunch of bigoted hooligans I have encountered in 40years?
*** DEN HAAG ALERT *** on 18:36 - Aug 5 with 3357 viewsJackfath

*** DEN HAAG ALERT *** on 18:35 - Aug 5 by jacksinceever

Honestly who cares about that team supported by the biggest bunch of bigoted hooligans I have encountered in 40years?

Interesting. Please expand?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

*** DEN HAAG ALERT *** on 18:47 - Aug 5 with 3320 viewsOldjack

*** DEN HAAG ALERT *** on 09:31 - Aug 5 by QuakerJack

I know you don't mean that Darran....?!?

Good bunch the Den Haag lot.... followed us during times when the vast majority of the people who go to the Liberty now were sat in pubs wearing Man United shirts.

A trip to one of their home matches is on my list in the next year or two.

I went too see them play Feyenoord ,great experience,massive flags abound ,fireworks the lot ,they even had a disco under the stand after the game

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

*** DEN HAAG ALERT *** on 19:27 - Aug 5 with 3272 viewsraynor94

*** DEN HAAG ALERT *** on 18:47 - Aug 5 by Oldjack

I went too see them play Feyenoord ,great experience,massive flags abound ,fireworks the lot ,they even had a disco under the stand after the game

That was when we had that crucial away game against the blades wasn't it?

Login to get fewer ads

*** DEN HAAG ALERT *** on 19:32 - Aug 5 with 3263 viewsRancid

They love our club, hooligans or not and I'm pretty sure they're not all thugs.I don't check for their results or give them a lot of thought but they do like us and we should embrace that.Or do we wanna be all 'Wall and no-one likes us and we don't care!!!
*** DEN HAAG ALERT *** on 20:12 - Aug 5 with 3201 viewsOldjack

*** DEN HAAG ALERT *** on 19:27 - Aug 5 by raynor94

That was when we had that crucial away game against the blades wasn't it?

fuk off ,halfwit

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

*** DEN HAAG ALERT *** on 20:17 - Aug 5 with 3192 viewsraynor94

*** DEN HAAG ALERT *** on 20:12 - Aug 5 by Oldjack

fuk off ,halfwit

Ooh the truth hurts

*** DEN HAAG ALERT *** on 20:36 - Aug 5 with 3165 viewsQuakerJack

*** DEN HAAG ALERT *** on 18:47 - Aug 5 by Oldjack

I've experienced that sort of atmosphere in France but would like to see what Den Haag's like.

I've heard they welcome Swans shirts in their ground and the local pubs near the ground?

*** DEN HAAG ALERT *** on 20:52 - Aug 5 with 3133 viewsOldjack

*** DEN HAAG ALERT *** on 20:36 - Aug 5 by QuakerJack

I've experienced that sort of atmosphere in France but would like to see what Den Haag's like.

I've heard they welcome Swans shirts in their ground and the local pubs near the ground?

spot on

*** DEN HAAG ALERT *** on 21:02 - Aug 5 with 3116 viewsraynor94

*** DEN HAAG ALERT *** on 20:52 - Aug 5 by Oldjack

spot on

Do you remember the experience Alan?

*** DEN HAAG ALERT *** on 21:59 - Aug 5 with 3067 viewsOldjack

*** DEN HAAG ALERT *** on 21:02 - Aug 5 by raynor94

Do you remember the experience Alan?

I had experiences you can only dream of fukwit

*** DEN HAAG ALERT *** on 22:19 - Aug 5 with 3038 viewsScoobyWho

*** DEN HAAG ALERT *** on 18:35 - Aug 5 by jacksinceever

Really ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

*** DEN HAAG ALERT *** on 23:24 - Aug 5 with 3005 viewscontroversial_jack

What are the women like over there?
*** DEN HAAG ALERT *** on 00:20 - Aug 6 with 2972 viewsStarsky

*** DEN HAAG ALERT *** on 23:24 - Aug 5 by controversial_jack

What are the women like over there?

Dykes

It's just the internet, init.

*** DEN HAAG ALERT *** on 02:03 - Aug 6 with 2940 viewscontroversial_jack

*** DEN HAAG ALERT *** on 00:20 - Aug 6 by Starsky

Dykes

Damn!
*** DEN HAAG ALERT *** on 07:13 - Aug 8 with 2784 viewsjacksinceever

*** DEN HAAG ALERT *** on 18:36 - Aug 5 by Jackfath

Interesting. Please expand?

Whilst I know that our East Stand crowd are fond of singing or chanting the odd ditty which is less than PC, they are mild compared to the vitriole the DH supporters spout. During the last season in the Championship I had the "pleasure" of sitting in the South East Corner very near a group of Den Haag supporters. They constantly chanted zenaphobic, racial, and just plain offensive c**p at the opposition players, fans &officials.
Discussions on here (or as it was in it's previous form) left me under no illusions that these "fans" are also more than happy to get involved in any hooligan-type activities which by that time as a club I am glad to say we largely seemed to have left behind.
Altogether, they are just an archaic reminder of a past that all of us who love football would surely leave behind?
*** DEN HAAG ALERT *** on 19:28 - Aug 8 with 2689 viewsOldjack

*** DEN HAAG ALERT *** on 07:13 - Aug 8 by jacksinceever

Whilst I know that our East Stand crowd are fond of singing or chanting the odd ditty which is less than PC, they are mild compared to the vitriole the DH supporters spout. During the last season in the Championship I had the "pleasure" of sitting in the South East Corner very near a group of Den Haag supporters. They constantly chanted zenaphobic, racial, and just plain offensive c**p at the opposition players, fans &officials.
Discussions on here (or as it was in it's previous form) left me under no illusions that these "fans" are also more than happy to get involved in any hooligan-type activities which by that time as a club I am glad to say we largely seemed to have left behind.
Altogether, they are just an archaic reminder of a past that all of us who love football would surely leave behind?

Bad apple at all clubs throughout the world

*** DEN HAAG ALERT *** on 20:01 - Aug 8 with 2671 viewsC_jack

I hope Feyenoord smash them and they get relegated.

Actually no, that probably means more of the t**ts will abandon their own team to come watch ours.

I know a Kidderminster fan who's travelled to watch us for years, where's his ticket? Sadly we don't have a director from Kidderminster.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

*** DEN HAAG ALERT *** on 23:12 - Aug 8 with 2606 viewsPlazex

I'll be on my way up to Wembley, my uncle gave me tickets to the community shield.

Poll: Where will we finish?

*** DEN HAAG ALERT *** on 23:16 - Aug 8 with 2603 viewsdgt73

*** DEN HAAG ALERT *** on 20:01 - Aug 8 by C_jack

I hope Feyenoord smash them and they get relegated.

Actually no, that probably means more of the t**ts will abandon their own team to come watch ours.

I know a Kidderminster fan who's travelled to watch us for years, where's his ticket? Sadly we don't have a director from Kidderminster.

Stupid cu:t.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

*** DEN HAAG ALERT *** on 23:17 - Aug 8 with 2598 viewsdgt73

*** DEN HAAG ALERT *** on 07:13 - Aug 8 by jacksinceever

Yet again a Swans fan who hasn't got a fuking clue.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024