Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No more signings today - What do we need? 18:05 - Aug 5 with 2241 viewsSeasideKurt

Well we are not going to be seeing anyone else in today according to Will Watt?

So I imagine the snags with Orlandi and Miller are still going on which is frustrating. And I am sort of getting bored of hearing about Miller. We have spent too long chasing his signature.

I think we still need at a minimum another right back and centre back. Another central midfielder. A winger who is a versatile that can interchange between each wing and another striker.
No more signings today - What do we need? on 18:10 - Aug 5 with 2197 viewsSeasider91

No backup goalkeeper in there Kurt? We'll need one against Cardiff as Lewis won't be able to play in them games. However I do agree with the other requirement of a RB, CB, CM and a winger, not sure about another striker though.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2014 18:11]

"We shall take baby steps up the league" Ian Holloway in July 2009

No more signings today - What do we need? on 18:12 - Aug 5 with 2166 viewsSeasideKurt

No more signings today - What do we need? on 18:10 - Aug 5 by Seasider91

No backup goalkeeper in there Kurt? We'll need one against Cardiff as Lewis won't be able to play in them games. However I do agree with the other requirement of a RB, CB, CM and a winger, not sure about another striker though.

I'm not sure they will bother. Maybe Eliott Parrish will come as a back up keeper.
No more signings today - What do we need? on 18:14 - Aug 5 with 2147 viewsWizaard

No more signings today - What do we need? on 18:12 - Aug 5 by SeasideKurt

I'm not sure they will bother. Maybe Eliott Parrish will come as a back up keeper.

I'm hearing Parish is a done deal.

Still need another centre half for me, plus it would be good to finally clinch the Orlandi, Miller, Lopez etc signings.
No more signings today - What do we need? on 18:27 - Aug 5 with 2070 viewsspider29

No more signings today - What do we need? on 18:14 - Aug 5 by Wizaard

I'm hearing Parish is a done deal.

Still need another centre half for me, plus it would be good to finally clinch the Orlandi, Miller, Lopez etc signings.

Miller is having more medicals than Sick note !
Darren Anderton (for the younger viewers )....
No more signings today - What do we need? on 18:29 - Aug 5 with 2066 viewsOldSkool

It's all about saving wages
No more signings today - What do we need? on 18:47 - Aug 5 with 2026 viewsHodderSeasider

No more signings today - What do we need? on 18:29 - Aug 5 by OldSkool

It's all about saving wages

We most definitely need a striker and more besides or where else are the goals going to come from. Losing Ince's, Fuller's and to a lesser extent Dobbie's goals is a lot to make up. Against Burnley we never looked like scoring.
The Miller saga is getting rather tedious. We keep getting reports or tweets from Will Watt, that he's about to sign and then nothing. When people ask Will what the situation is with Miller, he does not reply! Probably saving it for tomorrows Gazette?
We need more signings all over the field. Right back, centre halves, wingers, plus back up keeper minimum required!
No more signings today - What do we need? on 18:50 - Aug 5 with 2004 viewsbarbatus_gero

No more signings today - What do we need? on 18:47 - Aug 5 by HodderSeasider

We most definitely need a striker and more besides or where else are the goals going to come from. Losing Ince's, Fuller's and to a lesser extent Dobbie's goals is a lot to make up. Against Burnley we never looked like scoring.
The Miller saga is getting rather tedious. We keep getting reports or tweets from Will Watt, that he's about to sign and then nothing. When people ask Will what the situation is with Miller, he does not reply! Probably saving it for tomorrows Gazette?
We need more signings all over the field. Right back, centre halves, wingers, plus back up keeper minimum required!

Another tall keeper, Frederick Frans, David Lopez, Orlandi and Miller all in time for Saturday would be useful.
No more signings today - What do we need? on 18:57 - Aug 5 with 1971 viewsJonnyd88

No more signings today - What do we need? on 18:50 - Aug 5 by barbatus_gero

Another tall keeper, Frederick Frans, David Lopez, Orlandi and Miller all in time for Saturday would be useful.

I'd say we arguably need 2 first choice central defenders before the end of the month, unless Daniels impresses and we extend his loan.
Login to get fewer ads

No more signings today - What do we need? on 21:12 - Aug 5 with 1873 viewsdereknic

No more signings today - What do we need? on 18:10 - Aug 5 by Seasider91

Not sure about another striker?
You have got to be kidding.We need at least 2 more strikers.We have not any strikers who are regulars on the scoresheet.We are desperate for a proven goalscorer
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024