Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
joe lewis 00:31 - Aug 6 with 1395 viewsrockbriggs

This lad is a superb keeper trust me I know. on loan at the min but will sign permanent soon. Trust me fellow bfc fans he is a great keeper, better than anything weve had in recent years.
joe lewis on 09:08 - Aug 6 with 1338 viewsspider29

La Riga doesn't do bad players...
Pince and Bazza did though...
and lots of em !
joe lewis on 09:26 - Aug 6 with 1296 viewsOld_Laytonian

joe lewis on 09:08 - Aug 6 by spider29

La Riga doesn't do bad players...
Pince and Bazza did though...
and lots of em !

Spider can you not stay on on the other board with your banal, inane comments?
joe lewis on 09:42 - Aug 6 with 1282 viewschrisbrad67

joe lewis on 09:26 - Aug 6 by Old_Laytonian

Spider can you not stay on on the other board with your banal, inane comments?

Spider may make a few wind up comments but I think he's pretty spot on with this one. It is obvious that Riga and his team have started to get the players in they want rather than old timers and misfits.

The last 4 signings have been as good as anything we've signed in years - hopefully more to come.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2014 9:43]
joe lewis on 11:00 - Aug 6 with 1250 viewsTangerineposh

Trust me, Joe is a superb shot stopper, but unless he has changed in the last 2 years is nt vocal enough, does nt command his area enough for his height, and does nt come off his line enough. I really hope things go well for him, but having watchdog him extensively at the Posh, and followed his limited displays at Cardiff, I am not as overjoyed as many on here.
joe lewis on 11:44 - Aug 6 with 1215 viewsSeasidepete

joe lewis on 11:00 - Aug 6 by Tangerineposh

Trust me, Joe is a superb shot stopper, but unless he has changed in the last 2 years is nt vocal enough, does nt command his area enough for his height, and does nt come off his line enough. I really hope things go well for him, but having watchdog him extensively at the Posh, and followed his limited displays at Cardiff, I am not as overjoyed as many on here.

Gilks was similar but IMO improved a lot last season. Maybe a bit of coaching and a fresh start will help him.

With a shaky back 4 this is a key signing.... and he needs to be vocal

What about distribution and a good old hoof under pressure?
.....an area Gilks never really mastered.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024