Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why lie 19:23 - Aug 6 with 1806 viewsForever_Tangerine

About the old AVFTT site being deleted when fansonline have said that the site isn't being deleted and that they are keen to keep us? No point in lying avftt, you should of just told the truth then let people decide if they want to sign up to this site or not instead of making people join this site.
Why lie on 22:26 - Aug 6 with 1739 viewsFiftyShadesOfGrayson

Agreed.

We were jettisoned over here under false pretences. I've posted on AVFTT for well over a decade and you'd think people deserve some respect.

"We're the envy of the Skrill conference"

Why lie on 22:37 - Aug 6 with 1714 viewsAVFTT

Why lie on 22:26 - Aug 6 by FiftyShadesOfGrayson

Agreed.

We were jettisoned over here under false pretences. I've posted on AVFTT for well over a decade and you'd think people deserve some respect.

The question was asked was it worth investing thousands of pounds in to rebuilding and rebranding Fansonline and the general consensus was no. They have to do something because current technology is making it difficult for the sites to stay on line reflected in the fact twice in the last week fans posts weren't appearing on the message boards. We have been constantly asked over the last few years can we move to a new, stable and reliable network and so did as fans requested.

They have other sites on their network and so at the moment it will continue but we made the decision to go . We didn't think they would leave the Blackpool board active but it is their network and they are well within their rights to carry on. We feel we are now offering a vastly better forum and website which will hold us in good stead for many years. We're delighted with the reaction after 2 days and have had a very favourable response.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Why lie on 23:01 - Aug 6 with 1660 viewsFiftyShadesOfGrayson

Did you consult with the loyal posters on the old AVFTT site before moving to this place? NO.

Did you declare that the old AVFTT was shutting down? YES

Was that a false statement? YES

Have you created a divide from what was once a devoted online community? YES.

"We're the envy of the Skrill conference"

Why lie on 06:22 - Aug 7 with 1601 viewsBloodtangerine

Why lie on 23:01 - Aug 6 by FiftyShadesOfGrayson

Did you consult with the loyal posters on the old AVFTT site before moving to this place? NO.

Did you declare that the old AVFTT was shutting down? YES

Was that a false statement? YES

Have you created a divide from what was once a devoted online community? YES.

" We didn't think they would leave the Blackpool board active but it is their network and they are well within their rights to carry on"......

Now it's "we didn't think"......you actually stated it was closing over the next few weeks......entirely different. You HAVE been opportunistic with this and everyone knows that...whether this site is 1000 times better is immaterial to that fact......disappointed AVFTTer.......think you could have explained fully and not hoodwinked to be honest.

Voice of the two scarfers..UTMP

Why lie on 07:45 - Aug 7 with 1545 viewsvoyeur

Why lie on 06:22 - Aug 7 by Bloodtangerine

" We didn't think they would leave the Blackpool board active but it is their network and they are well within their rights to carry on"......

Now it's "we didn't think"......you actually stated it was closing over the next few weeks......entirely different. You HAVE been opportunistic with this and everyone knows that...whether this site is 1000 times better is immaterial to that fact......disappointed AVFTTer.......think you could have explained fully and not hoodwinked to be honest.

Bizarre. Fansonline didn't work properly, and was basic in the extreme, so it moved. It's now better. What did you want, a vote?

I am a nutter. I come from the sea.

Why lie on 07:51 - Aug 7 with 1533 viewsWindyMiller

Why lie on 07:45 - Aug 7 by voyeur

Bizarre. Fansonline didn't work properly, and was basic in the extreme, so it moved. It's now better. What did you want, a vote?

Love the fact already this morning there are 2 posts on there - one from Koppite saying he wrote a long message and it didn't post (happened to me the whole time!) and the Prediction League doesn't work - never did for me either! Don't understand why there has to be a conspiracy behind everything with Blackpool fans. The question was answered now move on!

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024