Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What sort of wages would you say our lot are on? 23:22 - Aug 6 with 1239 viewsWindyMiller

Just wondering what it has taken to get some of our players to sign? Do we reckon that some are on more than the reported £9k a week that Chopra was on last season? Who is going to be the highest paid - Cubero, Miller? And what sort of money will we be paying Cardiff and Everton for the two season long loan players?

Are we doing it on the cheap or have we actually splashed the cash?

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

What sort of wages would you say our lot are on? on 23:29 - Aug 6 with 1222 viewsWizaard

Miller was on £20,000 a week at Forest. Don't think he would have taken much of a cut to come to us.
What sort of wages would you say our lot are on? on 23:30 - Aug 6 with 1220 viewsTomorTrev

Miller is our highest payed player.

Guessing he's on a fair wedge, Davies is on 8k, so I'd guess 10k pw, which is a decent wage.

Be careful Karl, BFC is my life!!
Poll: What points tally will we get this season?

What sort of wages would you say our lot are on? on 23:37 - Aug 6 with 1209 viewsrockbriggs

Dont forget due to not paying transfer and agent fees players will be offered slightly more. Weve offerd miller more than reading were willing to pay. Cant see him being on more than 10k per week plus bonuses tho. Where ko is involved there is always going to be something underhand
What sort of wages would you say our lot are on? on 23:45 - Aug 6 with 1196 viewsBriggsysheadbutt

What sort of wages would you say our lot are on? on 23:30 - Aug 6 by TomorTrev

Miller is our highest payed player.

Guessing he's on a fair wedge, Davies is on 8k, so I'd guess 10k pw, which is a decent wage.

A Huddersfield Season ticket holder told me PC was on £8k a week there, I would guess he's dropped 50% coming here?
What sort of wages would you say our lot are on? on 23:50 - Aug 6 with 1185 viewsTomorTrev

I'd imagine 90% of the players we've got in this summer will be on a decent wage.

Not sure what Clarke earns, I'd guess he wouldn't have taken too much of drop to come here?

Be careful Karl, BFC is my life!!
Poll: What points tally will we get this season?

What sort of wages would you say our lot are on? on 00:52 - Aug 7 with 1148 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Some of them are on seriously good money.

FACTACYBERCERTAINTYAMONDO

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

What sort of wages would you say our lot are on? on 01:02 - Aug 7 with 1141 viewsGrayth

Can't see Oriol being on peanuts having been a La Liga player for the last few years. Miller will probably be our highest earner and I can see that fact getting brought up on here after the 70% of games where he plays absolutely crap for us!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024