Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ins and outs at Forest 08:48 - Aug 7 with 921 viewstommytwojags

There will be a few changes for Forest ahead of our opening day visit. Looks like strikers Simon Cox and James Mackie are on their way to Reading, Henri Lansbury to Burnley and Karl Darlow and Jamaal Lascelles to Newcastle for £7m. According to the papers, the last two will be loaned back to Forest for the coming season and will be available for Saturday.

Unlike Blackpool, Forest are not afraid to invest in players having just smashed their transfer record to bring in Britt Assambalonga from Peterborough for £5m and the very underrated Michail Antonio from Wednesday for £1.5m.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2014 8:56]
Ins and outs at Forest on 09:57 - Aug 7 with 847 viewsWindyMiller

Lost some good names there and spent a lot of money on two players who I'm not sure I would have spent that sort of money on!

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

Ins and outs at Forest on 09:58 - Aug 7 with 842 viewssteve_g

Ins and outs at Forest on 09:57 - Aug 7 by WindyMiller

Lost some good names there and spent a lot of money on two players who I'm not sure I would have spent that sort of money on!

£5 million!! Goes to show how mad football is nowadays and how clubs spend a fortune chasing the dream (well apart from one )

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024