Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Am I the only one who genuinely thinks we can win on Saturday? 23:23 - Aug 7 with 1765 viewsTangerinepepper

I know our defence is vulnerable and one or two more centre backs are required (maybe a right back aswell). But I honestly think we have a decent squad, I know they haven't had a pre season and they need a few matches to gel as a team. Forest are a decent team but they are very beatable as I don't think they are anywhere near as good as they were under Davies 3/4 years ago when we beat them in the play offs. They've also had their problems as Pearce was fuming when he discovered Darlow and Lascelles had been sold 'behind his back'. Plus RIga is a very clever manager and I honestly think we can get a result, whatever the result is lets get behind Riga and the lads

See you all there UTMP
Am I the only one who genuinely thinks we can win on Saturday? on 23:28 - Aug 7 with 1759 viewsseasidejohn

No you're not, I also think we will win in Saturday and Tuesday!!
Am I the only one who genuinely thinks we can win on Saturday? on 23:29 - Aug 7 with 1753 viewsOldSkool

You hammered again John?
Am I the only one who genuinely thinks we can win on Saturday? on 23:33 - Aug 7 with 1748 viewsOsbourne

I think that we will win on Saturday and Tuesday as well.

Miller to definitely score at Forest - he has got his point to prove.

Good luck Jose Riga and the boys!

Am I the only one who genuinely thinks we can win on Saturday? on 23:37 - Aug 7 with 1740 viewsspider29

Am I the only one who genuinely thinks we can win on Saturday? on 23:33 - Aug 7 by Osbourne

I think that we will win on Saturday and Tuesday as well.

Miller to definitely score at Forest - he has got his point to prove.

Good luck Jose Riga and the boys!

No
me
Am I the only one who genuinely thinks we can win on Saturday? on 23:46 - Aug 7 with 1734 viewsTangerine_Cabbie

Am I the only one who genuinely thinks we can win on Saturday? on 23:37 - Aug 7 by spider29

No
me

Forest are gonna be noisy and a very expectant crowd, what with the Stuart Pearce factor etc.... so we can only go and try and shock them by first containing them , then getting the forests fans impatient and getting on their own teams backs... well thats my hope anyway
Am I the only one who genuinely thinks we can win on Saturday? on 08:04 - Aug 8 with 1691 viewsspider29

Am I the only one who genuinely thinks we can win on Saturday? on 23:46 - Aug 7 by Tangerine_Cabbie

Forest are gonna be noisy and a very expectant crowd, what with the Stuart Pearce factor etc.... so we can only go and try and shock them by first containing them , then getting the forests fans impatient and getting on their own teams backs... well thats my hope anyway

Suart Pearce is a negative for them...
He has the charisma of a wet trout !
When do you ever see the guy smile ?
Already at logger heads with the club owners..
4 selling players behind his back...
Am I the only one who genuinely thinks we can win on Saturday? on 08:11 - Aug 8 with 1687 viewsCurryman

Am I the only one who genuinely thinks we can win on Saturday? on 08:04 - Aug 8 by spider29

Suart Pearce is a negative for them...
He has the charisma of a wet trout !
When do you ever see the guy smile ?
Already at logger heads with the club owners..
4 selling players behind his back...

If we win on Saturday I'll be £110 better off, I'm not a betting man but couldn't resist 11-1. COYP.

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

Am I the only one who genuinely thinks we can win on Saturday? on 08:41 - Aug 8 with 1667 viewsBISONS

We've got a slim chance. But with ineligible players and injuries we will have to fill the bench with youth team players.

Total shambles, alluded to by Riga last night.
Login to get fewer ads

Am I the only one who genuinely thinks we can win on Saturday? on 10:35 - Aug 8 with 1625 viewsdazbaz70

Am I the only one who genuinely thinks we can win on Saturday? on 08:41 - Aug 8 by BISONS

We've got a slim chance. But with ineligible players and injuries we will have to fill the bench with youth team players.

Total shambles, alluded to by Riga last night.

No, we could be brilliant (we could be lees so) if we do win I have most of my season ticket cost covered. £10 on 11-1 plus a quid on half time full time. Come on you Pooooool
Am I the only one who genuinely thinks we can win on Saturday? on 10:43 - Aug 8 with 1622 viewstde74

We will win on Saturday, of that I have little doubt. We'll then go and lose to the Shrews 2nd XI. That's the Blackpool way.
Am I the only one who genuinely thinks we can win on Saturday? on 11:43 - Aug 8 with 1596 viewsBlackpoolPacMan

Am I the only one who genuinely thinks we can win on Saturday? on 10:43 - Aug 8 by tde74

We will win on Saturday, of that I have little doubt. We'll then go and lose to the Shrews 2nd XI. That's the Blackpool way.

We'll nick it 2-1 I think, then go on to loose to the shrews during the week.

Blackpool born and bred. Covering Newport S.Wales in Tangerine!

Am I the only one who genuinely thinks we can win on Saturday? on 11:49 - Aug 8 with 1590 viewsBISONS

Really being honest with yourselves if we can avoid defeat it'll be a major plus. Winning! Give me a break.
Am I the only one who genuinely thinks we can win on Saturday? on 12:00 - Aug 8 with 1584 viewsBlackpoolPacMan

Am I the only one who genuinely thinks we can win on Saturday? on 11:49 - Aug 8 by BISONS

Really being honest with yourselves if we can avoid defeat it'll be a major plus. Winning! Give me a break.

If it was any other team than Forrest I wouldn't be so optimistic. We haven't lost the opening game of the season for a few years now, even with teams that have been stringed toether at the last minute. Yes this is a different situation but one I think we can come out of tomorrow with a win...well, maybe a draw.

Blackpool born and bred. Covering Newport S.Wales in Tangerine!

Am I the only one who genuinely thinks we can win on Saturday? on 13:15 - Aug 8 with 1564 viewsGraham9

Am I the only one who genuinely thinks we can win on Saturday? on 12:00 - Aug 8 by BlackpoolPacMan

If it was any other team than Forrest I wouldn't be so optimistic. We haven't lost the opening game of the season for a few years now, even with teams that have been stringed toether at the last minute. Yes this is a different situation but one I think we can come out of tomorrow with a win...well, maybe a draw.

Heart says yes we can win head says no
Am I the only one who genuinely thinks we can win on Saturday? on 13:23 - Aug 8 with 1558 viewsclappers

Am I the only one who genuinely thinks we can win on Saturday? on 13:15 - Aug 8 by Graham9

Heart says yes we can win head says no

You're a well meaning fool. Come back after the match and we can discuss further.

If you have the urge to stand and shout...it has to be for OYSTON OUT!

Am I the only one who genuinely thinks we can win on Saturday? on 13:27 - Aug 8 with 1553 viewsrealistic

Could a pre season have gone much worse? Possibly not, but I have a sneaking feeling 3/1 for the draw or Blackpool is a generous price, 11 v 11 and being first competitive game for both sides.

''quod saveris metes''

Am I the only one who genuinely thinks we can win on Saturday? on 15:25 - Aug 8 with 1528 viewsMr_Brightside

Am I the only one who genuinely thinks we can win on Saturday? on 13:27 - Aug 8 by realistic

Could a pre season have gone much worse? Possibly not, but I have a sneaking feeling 3/1 for the draw or Blackpool is a generous price, 11 v 11 and being first competitive game for both sides.

I believe we can win every game that we go in to because that is the nature of football.No one has a God given right to victory. All it takes is a sending off, a contentious penalty, a worldie or a moment of genius to change a game. Sit tight and if we can keep it to 0-0 after half an hour I quite fancy us.

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

Am I the only one who genuinely thinks we can win on Saturday? on 10:05 - Aug 9 with 1495 viewstangerinedom

I love the fact that this has completely thrown Stuart Pearce who hasn't got a clue how, who or the side we'll play. All bodes well (of course our players may not have a clue either!)

HE summer chaos at Blackpool has left Nottingham Forest with a few headaches too.

While Jose Riga has probably not had a clue what his team will be, prior to the last few days, nor has anyone else.

In Championship football, preparation is everything. And, for Stuart Pearce, preparing to face Blackpool's mystery XI has been a difficult challenge.

There has been guess work involved.
Am I the only one who genuinely thinks we can win on Saturday? on 10:30 - Aug 9 with 1489 viewsWindyMiller

Seen our odds have fallen from 11/1 to 8/1 and so clearly a few share that thought!

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024