Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who will finish higher in League One - Cobs or Nobbers? 09:17 - Aug 8 with 649 viewsrigabeliever

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

Who will finish higher in League One - Cobs or Nobbers? on 09:46 - Aug 8 with 624 viewsWindyMiller

Intriguing one this - have to say just to add to the Nobbers recent indignities I'd love to see Fleetwood finish above them .. so 23rd and 24th

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

Who will finish higher in League One - Cobs or Nobbers? on 09:49 - Aug 8 with 622 viewstangerinedom

I there is an incentive for us to do well next season it is the thought of these local derbies - that would effectively kill the club for me. Whilst we're one league ahead of them both at least we have some respectability!
Who will finish higher in League One - Cobs or Nobbers? on 10:34 - Aug 9 with 564 viewsMr_Brightside

68.8% voting for the Cods

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

Who will finish higher in League One - Cobs or Nobbers? on 10:41 - Aug 9 with 557 viewsOldSkool

It would be good to see a fylde coast club with vision and ambition doing the area proud.
Who will finish higher in League One - Cobs or Nobbers? on 12:42 - Aug 9 with 526 viewsspider29

Who will finish higher in League One - Cobs or Nobbers? on 10:41 - Aug 9 by OldSkool

It would be good to see a fylde coast club with vision and ambition doing the area proud.

Cobs as you refer to them !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024