Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - NOTTS FOREST (pre-match) 14:50 - Aug 8 with 2414 viewsfuture_is_tangerine

Simpler, easy to read format

At link below ...

http://theirmessageboard.blogspot.co.uk
THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - NOTTS FOREST (pre-match) on 14:56 - Aug 8 with 2366 viewsHappy_Satsuma

I feel this board has finally come to life with that post F-I-T .. fabulous!

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - NOTTS FOREST (pre-match) on 15:02 - Aug 8 with 2322 viewsFY4MIKEH

Cocky jumped up East Midlands sh***. Miller to score 1-0 Pool.

This post has been edited by an administrator
THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - NOTTS FOREST (pre-match) on 15:04 - Aug 8 with 2308 viewsBlackpoolRBack

Thanks F-I-T. Glad to see this back. Much easier to read on moby than old style.
THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - NOTTS FOREST (pre-match) on 15:06 - Aug 8 with 2295 viewsbottle

Excellent read as always, cheers FIT
THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - NOTTS FOREST (pre-match) on 15:15 - Aug 8 with 2253 viewsseasider13

CHEERS FIT,

The best comment imo came from Pearse himself, " we have a group of players with a point to prove"

Sell out crowd, if Miller isnt up for this game, he never will be.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - NOTTS FOREST (pre-match) on 15:16 - Aug 8 with 2253 viewsericnewts

How does the t**t with the last post know we are the worst team in the league,lets show them smug b******s and give them a fright UTMP, thanks F.I.T great insight as usual
[Post edited 8 Aug 2014 15:19]
THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - NOTTS FOREST (pre-match) on 16:36 - Aug 8 with 2069 viewsWizaard

Cheers FIT.

I now know the season is upon us
THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - NOTTS FOREST (pre-match) on 17:09 - Aug 8 with 1993 viewsSince1967

I hope someone shows Miller this thread
Login to get fewer ads

THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - NOTTS FOREST (pre-match) on 17:12 - Aug 8 with 1989 viewsjanegallagher

I feel a Kevin Keegan rant.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - NOTTS FOREST (pre-match) on 17:14 - Aug 8 with 1985 viewstimbertops

Great to see FIT back in action

Will post match appear in same new format?

Thanks for the great effort btw

Always look on the SEASIDE of life!

THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - NOTTS FOREST (pre-match) on 17:26 - Aug 8 with 1965 viewsLytham_FY8

THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - NOTTS FOREST (pre-match) on 17:14 - Aug 8 by timbertops

Great to see FIT back in action

Will post match appear in same new format?

Thanks for the great effort btw

We're nailed on after reading those comments, usual bunch of over confident nonsense from Charlie Big Times, oh and the biggest flops/bottlers in this league now the crisp munchers have bored their way out of it.

"The money has not been taken out of the football club to pay for this hotel, but the money will be borrowed to build the hotel in part or whole"

THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - NOTTS FOREST (pre-match) on 17:42 - Aug 8 with 1935 viewsjanegallagher

Thanks FIT good to see you on here. One of my favourites from old avftt.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - NOTTS FOREST (pre-match) on 17:49 - Aug 8 with 1916 viewsspider29

THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - NOTTS FOREST (pre-match) on 17:42 - Aug 8 by janegallagher

Thanks FIT good to see you on here. One of my favourites from old avftt.

Underestimate the revolution....
at your peril Nottingham !!
Viva La Riga !!
THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - NOTTS FOREST (pre-match) on 20:29 - Aug 8 with 1745 viewsOsbourne

THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - NOTTS FOREST (pre-match) on 17:49 - Aug 8 by spider29

Underestimate the revolution....
at your peril Nottingham !!
Viva La Riga !!

I hope you are still chirpy this time tomorrow Spider!
THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - NOTTS FOREST (pre-match) on 13:39 - Aug 9 with 1387 viewsThe_Ghost

Thanks f_i_t
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024