Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Important now to field strongest possible team on Tuesday 22:22 - Aug 9 with 455 viewsHappy_Satsuma

Bit of pressure on both clubs now after an opening day defeat and I'm sure that Matt Williams and Mickey Mellon won't be taking it easy at Shrewsbury on Tuesday. However, let's face it we should have more quality than they have taken to the Greenhaus if we play our strongest team (oh and get a few more players registered!).

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

Important now to field strongest possible team on Tuesday on 22:32 - Aug 9 with 441 viewsKOSBowlCut

Agree 100% and I'm pretty sure Riga will go and give it his all. Was listening to a pre-match interview today with a manager who said it's important to get the 'monkey off the back' of that first win and I'd agree, If we win on Tuesday, get a decent second round draw then we are buoyed for Saturday.

Of course there aren't that many changes that he can make at the moment and so I doubt we'll see that many changes unless we get clearance for some of the players.

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

Important now to field strongest possible team on Tuesday on 22:37 - Aug 9 with 438 viewsstu

Clearance from some of the players. How long does it usually take

Tangerine is the new black

Important now to field strongest possible team on Tuesday on 22:43 - Aug 9 with 434 viewsspider29

Not in my imo...
Theyll be knackered for saturday...
No pre season ...
2 games in 3 days next week end 2..
Lets hope the secretary can get some of them ..
Registered..
Getting em all registered is probably asking..
Too much of him !!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024