Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your Bloomfield Road movements over the years? 20:21 - Aug 10 with 497 viewsbig_bloomers

OK I started in the West Paddock, moved to the East, took a place in the South Seats (pressured by Dad), move to South behind the goal, went to North when stadium was built and now back in the West where I started!

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

Your Bloomfield Road movements over the years? on 20:22 - Aug 10 with 496 viewsThe_Ghost

I've never had a number 2 at Bloomfield Road.
Your Bloomfield Road movements over the years? on 20:28 - Aug 10 with 486 viewsbfcpete

Old Kop, then Scratching Shed , with occasional visits to old South and old West. Now in the West
Your Bloomfield Road movements over the years? on 20:36 - Aug 10 with 480 viewsWizaard

Started going with my Dad in the bottom East corner of the Kop. As the 70s became more violent, and the Kop was split with a fence went there for years until around 75 when I went with my mates at the back of the South Paddock.

Early 80s went into the West paddock behind the away team dugout in front of the directors block. Stayed there until they closed it at which point went back into the South paddock.

When the new stands opened, went into E block until we moved to the mirror seats in T block in the South. Still there.

In all those years, I've been in the Scratchers three times. Blackpool v Pompey in the mid 80s, that Marsden Cup game v the Mancs and our defeat of Fleetwood in the FA Cup under Alan Ball.
Your Bloomfield Road movements over the years? on 20:39 - Aug 10 with 477 viewstangerinemoss

Your Bloomfield Road movements over the years? on 20:36 - Aug 10 by Wizaard

Started going with my Dad in the bottom East corner of the Kop. As the 70s became more violent, and the Kop was split with a fence went there for years until around 75 when I went with my mates at the back of the South Paddock.

Early 80s went into the West paddock behind the away team dugout in front of the directors block. Stayed there until they closed it at which point went back into the South paddock.

When the new stands opened, went into E block until we moved to the mirror seats in T block in the South. Still there.

In all those years, I've been in the Scratchers three times. Blackpool v Pompey in the mid 80s, that Marsden Cup game v the Mancs and our defeat of Fleetwood in the FA Cup under Alan Ball.

Scrattin shed, occasional South and Kop

New East stand that season, then the North

Never ever been part of the rug and flask West

Life isn't fair. Learn that early on, and you will worry less and do more.
Poll: What decade did you first go to Bloomfield Road?

Your Bloomfield Road movements over the years? on 20:41 - Aug 10 with 475 viewsjosuah98

Kop, used to use the gate at back to get to East during game, till this was stopped and then we used to climb over the food place down the floodlight into East.
South paddock and then the Scratchers, gave us all the Scratchers so we moved down to far end next to away fans in the Kop, till teams like Stoke started throwing darts and sharpened coins.
Then back to South Stand Q block, think the noise we used to make then was only beaten when we went to the Prem.
To the East, we moved from one end to the other depending which way we where kicking, it used to get packed and was always a mystery of 4k gates and when it was all ticket games the gate was 6k but the east was empty.

Your Bloomfield Road movements over the years? on 20:43 - Aug 10 with 474 viewsFixitian

Your Bloomfield Road movements over the years? on 20:39 - Aug 10 by tangerinemoss

Scrattin shed, occasional South and Kop

New East stand that season, then the North

Never ever been part of the rug and flask West

Spion kop then scratchers. Now north stand block E row S
Your Bloomfield Road movements over the years? on 21:37 - Aug 10 with 446 viewsThe_Ghost

Started in the South Paddock, then moved to the Scratching Sheds, then the North and currently in the west.
Your Bloomfield Road movements over the years? on 21:38 - Aug 10 with 446 viewsTwoPhillips

Your Bloomfield Road movements over the years? on 20:43 - Aug 10 by Fixitian

Spion kop then scratchers. Now north stand block E row S

We were always in the East - as a family we were there for years - some Tuesday night games we used to shout to speak to the next person. We used to have a woman with a try of pies and a big tea urn at half time. Always fun when there were plenty of away fans (the Millwall fans by far the worse). I miss the view (now in the West) and remember watching them building the new stands week to week thinking there was the bright future. Exciting times!

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024