Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
O/T I'm just about to hand my notice in...... 10:35 - Aug 12 with 2239 views911_Kirky

After 16 years in sales I've decided enough is enough.... Sick of earning other people serious money and I'm going it alone! My letter gets sent shortly and I'm off this afternoon to travel to Shrewsbury!

Exciting, but kind of scary at the same time

UTMP

O/T I'm just about to hand my notice in...... on 10:38 - Aug 12 with 2233 viewsLimechase

Very brave, & all the very best, never had the guts to do it myself, & 30 odd yrs later am still in Local Government...

If you are sure you can do it.... DO IT!!!

I'm a Donkey on the Edge!!!.

O/T I'm just about to hand my notice in...... on 10:46 - Aug 12 with 2217 viewsBigbrother

O/T I'm just about to hand my notice in...... on 10:38 - Aug 12 by Limechase

Very brave, & all the very best, never had the guts to do it myself, & 30 odd yrs later am still in Local Government...

If you are sure you can do it.... DO IT!!!

Surely you can live off your money from the bookies after your Prediction League successes Good Luck!

Poll: Who is King Rat in the Oyston Family

O/T I'm just about to hand my notice in...... on 10:58 - Aug 12 with 2206 viewsSeasidepete

Good on yer!

Did the exact same thing myself 12 years ago.

Expect highs and lows but ultimately you'll be building something for yourself.
O/T I'm just about to hand my notice in...... on 11:06 - Aug 12 with 2194 views911_Kirky

Cheers guys.... I'm quietly sh1ting myself, but I know it's a good move!

O/T I'm just about to hand my notice in...... on 11:31 - Aug 12 with 2163 viewsBedfordseasider

O/T I'm just about to hand my notice in...... on 11:06 - Aug 12 by 911_Kirky

Cheers guys.... I'm quietly sh1ting myself, but I know it's a good move!

What do you do Kirky ? "Sales" covers a multitude of areas
(No subject) (n/t) on 11:34 - Aug 12 with 2153 viewsBlade01

O/T I'm just about to hand my notice in...... on 11:31 - Aug 12 by Bedfordseasider

What do you do Kirky ? "Sales" covers a multitude of areas

It's not the despair, it's the hope I can't stand!

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:42 - Aug 12 with 2082 views911_Kirky

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:34 - Aug 12 by Blade01

Blade. Been a National Account Manager for the last 10 years in food importing, looking after various brands for retail and wholesale. Just had enough - same sh1t just a different day really!
(No subject) (n/t) on 13:48 - Aug 12 with 2067 viewsBlade01

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:42 - Aug 12 by 911_Kirky

Blade. Been a National Account Manager for the last 10 years in food importing, looking after various brands for retail and wholesale. Just had enough - same sh1t just a different day really!

I know what you mean Kirky, good on yer for going for it and doing something you want to do.

I wish I knew what i wanted mate to be honest. I do a bit of buying and selling in my spare time but the margins are so tight and it's so cut-throat. Thanks to all the programmes on TV everybody thinks buying and selling Antiques is a piece of pi55, it really isn't. I've always seen it as a hobby that makes a bit of money but the passion is starting to fade.

It's not the despair, it's the hope I can't stand!

Login to get fewer ads

O/T I'm just about to hand my notice in...... on 18:43 - Aug 12 with 1991 viewsstu

What is it Richard Branson says, you got to take risks if you're going to succeed. Good on yer Kirky.

Tangerine is the new black

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:43 - Aug 12 with 1952 viewsgiro

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:42 - Aug 12 by 911_Kirky

Good luck with your new venture!
As you worked for a food importer, were you the one providing Oyston with cheap tangerines?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024