Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone feel we have a chance of the Play Offs? 13:04 - Aug 17 with 721 viewsTwoPhillips

OK We have lost our first two but I just feel the style of football we are playing is very Ollie-esque and we lost quite a few in that season and so any reason why not?

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

Anyone feel we have a chance of the Play Offs? on 14:16 - Aug 17 with 691 viewstommytwojags

No. We have a chance of staying up though if we sign some better players.
Anyone feel we have a chance of the Play Offs? on 14:29 - Aug 17 with 676 viewsstu

Yes, two Phillips we ran Blackburn pretty close yesterday and they're one of pre-season favourites. Don't see why we couldn't make a run after Xmas once the new players have bedded in and playing the Riga way. Don't forget Cubero and Orlandi will be regular starters and weren't in yesterday. Sure we'll also see one or two players come in before window shuts.

Keep the faith UTMP

Tangerine is the new black

Anyone feel we have a chance of the Play Offs? on 15:33 - Aug 17 with 653 viewsseasider13

Dont forget Nile Ranger,

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Anyone feel we have a chance of the Play Offs? on 16:18 - Aug 17 with 624 viewsTr1ggsy

Anyone feel we have a chance of the Play Offs? on 15:33 - Aug 17 by seasider13

Dont forget Nile Ranger,

With this squad I reckon we will be settled in by Nov, just above relegation/lower mid by Xmas then a solid finish from then on to be high mid/play offs. If we can get a couple more Oriol, Orlandi calibre signings then it's even more possible. I'm always the optimist, might moan but deep down every year I have blinkered faith we will do ok.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024