Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - BRENTFORD (pre-match) 15:13 - Aug 19 with 1017 viewsfuture_is_tangerine

At the link below ....

http://theirmessageboard.blogspot.co.uk/
THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - BRENTFORD (pre-match) on 15:15 - Aug 19 with 1008 viewsBFC_Tim

Good to see they see us as strugglers and it's a game they should win!!

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - BRENTFORD (pre-match) on 15:21 - Aug 19 with 985 viewsseasider13

Cheers FIT,

Some interesting comments for sure,

"we should be beating teams like Blackpool" that shows how far we have slumped over two seasons.

Anyhow, the only way is up at the moment

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - BRENTFORD (pre-match) on 15:23 - Aug 19 with 984 viewsWizaard

Cheers FIT

They're as confused about us as we are
THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - BRENTFORD (pre-match) on 15:24 - Aug 19 with 982 viewsTrashcan_Man

Mods (are there mods?) can we have this pinned/stickied to the top of the board every week? Always one of my main reasons for logging on to AVFTT.

It's unlikely to get lost in the traffic but hey, you never know!
THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - BRENTFORD (pre-match) on 16:53 - Aug 19 with 881 viewsHannibal_de_Seaside

"some teams, and I suspect Blackpool will be one of them, will attempt to bully us off the ball "

Bit of northern stereotyping going on there, and he /she clearly hasn't read any reports of Saturday's match.

f_i_t, thank you again and please keep us informed throughout the season.
THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - BRENTFORD (pre-match) on 17:28 - Aug 19 with 849 viewstommytwojags

Glad you're back f-I-t. I always enjoy reading this before a game
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024