Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Enough signs not to be too disheartened 09:31 - Aug 24 with 600 viewsAVFTTConvert

August was always going to be a bad month but I see no reason why we can't push on. On the 70 minute mark yesterday I actually thought we would get something - better passing of the ball, more possession, Wigan getting deeper. Miller looked better as a sub and Ranger won most headers - Zoko was poor and I would start with a Ranger.

Rentmeister was awful and is a squad player at best. With Cubero, Orlandi and Oriol still to really feature and the chance of a couple more new faces I don't think things are as grim as they look.

Poll: Worst 'Regular' First Teamer at the moment?

Enough signs not to be too disheartened on 12:10 - Aug 24 with 566 viewshindu_seasider

Have a look at the league table pal and remove those tinted glasses
Enough signs not to be too disheartened on 15:46 - Aug 24 with 495 viewstangerinedom

Enough signs not to be too disheartened on 12:10 - Aug 24 by hindu_seasider

Have a look at the league table pal and remove those tinted glasses

I actually agree with the o/p - I think there are signs there - it'll be a side which will struggle but has enough to get us out of trouble.
Enough signs not to be too disheartened on 16:13 - Aug 24 with 489 viewsThe_Ghost

We do need some new faces, but we also need to give Riga time.

I don't think we're going to see Cubero in a Tangerine shirt.
Enough signs not to be too disheartened on 17:42 - Aug 24 with 461 viewstommytwojags

The only encouragement I got was that we were not six goals down at half time as we should have been.
Enough signs not to be too disheartened on 18:20 - Aug 24 with 438 viewsLytham_FY8

Riga can have all the time in the world, it's the chairman we need rid of.

Bye Karl.

"The money has not been taken out of the football club to pay for this hotel, but the money will be borrowed to build the hotel in part or whole"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024