Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guilty untill proven innocent 12:18 - Aug 25 with 4779 viewsDarran

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/aug/25/boris-johnson-britons-visiting-i

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Guilty untill proven innocent on 16:20 - Aug 26 with 819 viewsperchrockjack

People will believe Hamas before ISRAELIS which to me is incredible and stupid. Israel doesnt really give a shite and if we were defending our island neither would we.

Hmas is hiding its rockets in civilian areas and Israel aint having it mainly because these rockets aren't Toys r us playthings

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Guilty untill proven innocent on 16:28 - Aug 26 with 811 viewscontroversial_jack

Guilty untill proven innocent on 16:20 - Aug 26 by perchrockjack

People will believe Hamas before ISRAELIS which to me is incredible and stupid. Israel doesnt really give a shite and if we were defending our island neither would we.

Hmas is hiding its rockets in civilian areas and Israel aint having it mainly because these rockets aren't Toys r us playthings

Hamas has a better human rights record than Israel. Gaza is an entire civilian area any missiles sent by Israel will hit civillians
(No subject) (n/t) on 18:02 - Aug 26 with 792 viewsjackb

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:25 - Aug 26 by JackoBoostardo

You trying to aim at the situation on Israel, yet we are talking about ISIS.

Israel, it could be argued are acting in self defence, and there IS evidence they are appearing to attack civilian areas because Hamas do have hidden rockets and launchers there. This is a fact!

ISIS is neither a government sanctioned fighting force, nor an army signed to anything remotely resembling a coffee of conduct - they are as legitimate an army as Al-qaeda. They are guilty of terrorist activities and the slaughter of countless civilians who do not subscribe to their doctrines and ideology.

By not supporting tougher action against these terrorists, I suggest you would leave the UK vulnerable... Something we've been far too complacent over.

IDF is Israeli, you raised it.

Lobbing high explosive into civilian areas knowing you are going to kill and maim children and adults is abhorrent no matter who does it, there is no excuse; makes as bad as the people placing targets there.
Guilty untill proven innocent on 18:06 - Aug 26 with 798 viewsperchrockjack

Hamas and human rights .ok then.. I can't compete with that I therefore concede.

The families who've had family members butchered this weekend without trial might disagree.

Guilty untill proven innocent on 18:26 - Aug 26 with 787 viewscontroversial_jack

Guilty untill proven innocent on 18:06 - Aug 26 by perchrockjack

Hamas and human rights .ok then.. I can't compete with that I therefore concede.

The families who've had family members butchered this weekend without trial might disagree.

What are you on about?
Guilty untill proven innocent on 18:30 - Aug 26 with 789 viewsperchrockjack

HAMAS HAS A BETTER RECORD ON HUMAN RIGHT ETC.
Sorry but youre a good poster. WE DISAGREE but I feel there is not hate in our replies and that s ok for me.
Anyway, time for dinner

Guilty untill proven innocent on 18:41 - Aug 26 with 783 viewsCatullus

Guilty untill proven innocent on 16:28 - Aug 26 by controversial_jack

Hamas has a better human rights record than Israel. Gaza is an entire civilian area any missiles sent by Israel will hit civillians

Hamas fire their rockets, send their suicide bombers into civilian areas in Israel! They also launch their rockets from civilian areas knowing Israel will strike back. They don't care about the repercussions for their own civilians, never mind caring about Jews.

I keep seeing that Gaza is struggling for food and basic supplies, yet they have plenty of guns and bombs. Doesn't that strike you as odd?

I'm not defending the attacks on Gaza, far from it, but Hamas is guilty as sin too. And it's own people are being murdered because of it. They don't fire at Israel and Israel has no reasons to fire at them, or excuses if they do.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:02 - Aug 26 with 769 viewsJackoBoostardo

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:02 - Aug 26 by jackb

IDF is Israeli, you raised it.

Lobbing high explosive into civilian areas knowing you are going to kill and maim children and adults is abhorrent no matter who does it, there is no excuse; makes as bad as the people placing targets there.

So you expect Israel to just sit back and not retaliate at all?

There's masses of video evidence of Israeli forces not engaging targets as there was the risk of civilian injuries, and unfortunately many have. But you surely can't make excuses for Hamas who break every opportunity of a ceasefire, and fire rockets as well as hide weapons/soldiers in civilian areas?!!

BOTH sides need to get a grip of the situation - and Palestine need to get rid of Hamas, a terrorist organisation (or have you forgotten the civilians and kids they've killed too with suicide bombings in Israel.... or is this somewhat forgiven by you and the other Hamas sympathisers here?!!).

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Login to get fewer ads

Guilty untill proven innocent on 19:04 - Aug 26 with 777 viewsperchrockjack

In short Hamas doesn't do human rights as is the case with both Sunni and Shia.

Israel really ain't that arsed which is our point, ie, they show no sense, no restraint and frankly are missing a chance to have people see their cause. Total clowns . Hamas total killers of anyone

Guilty untill proven innocent on 19:05 - Aug 26 with 773 viewscontroversial_jack

Guilty untill proven innocent on 18:41 - Aug 26 by Catullus

Hamas fire their rockets, send their suicide bombers into civilian areas in Israel! They also launch their rockets from civilian areas knowing Israel will strike back. They don't care about the repercussions for their own civilians, never mind caring about Jews.

I keep seeing that Gaza is struggling for food and basic supplies, yet they have plenty of guns and bombs. Doesn't that strike you as odd?

I'm not defending the attacks on Gaza, far from it, but Hamas is guilty as sin too. And it's own people are being murdered because of it. They don't fire at Israel and Israel has no reasons to fire at them, or excuses if they do.

Hamas do not send their rockets from civilian areas and not hide behind their women and children. It's propaganda.

Wouldn't it be easier if Israel just f*cked off out of Gaza and left the Palestinians alone
Guilty untill proven innocent on 19:10 - Aug 26 with 768 viewsJackoBoostardo

Guilty untill proven innocent on 19:05 - Aug 26 by controversial_jack

Hamas do not send their rockets from civilian areas and not hide behind their women and children. It's propaganda.

Wouldn't it be easier if Israel just f*cked off out of Gaza and left the Palestinians alone

ffs - do you want to revisit the earlier thread on this subject, where I posted video that clearly showed they were. Not propoganda - they happened to be caught by accident from independent and verifiable news sources!

Would be easier if you just got your facts right! I'm not a supporter of either sides - but I just hate to read how inaccurate your responses are!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Guilty untill proven innocent on 19:19 - Aug 26 with 772 viewsperchrockjack

Propaganda then. Now then, add to that USA did 9/11 CIA plot?

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:43 - Aug 26 with 752 viewsjackb

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:02 - Aug 26 by JackoBoostardo

There's masses of video evidence of Israeli forces not engaging targets as there was the risk of civilian injuries, and unfortunately many have. But you surely can't make excuses for Hamas who break every opportunity of a ceasefire, and fire rockets as well as hide weapons/soldiers in civilian areas?!!

BOTH sides need to get a grip of the situation - and Palestine need to get rid of Hamas, a terrorist organisation (or have you forgotten the civilians and kids they've killed too with suicide bombings in Israel.... or is this somewhat forgiven by you and the other Hamas sympathisers here?!!).

I'm not a hamas sympathiser. I'm certainty not on the side of any group that target civilians or civilian areas. Both sides in this are in the wrong, there will be no winners
(No subject) (n/t) on 21:00 - Aug 26 with 749 viewsMillJack

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:02 - Aug 26 by JackoBoostardo

This point about Hamas firing rockets into/at Israel is raised on a regular basis yet, other than official Israeli statements, there doesn't seem to be a great deal of evidence in recent times to back that up? Yet the damage being done in the opposite direction is plain to see. Have I been missing something??
(No subject) (n/t) on 21:11 - Aug 26 with 740 viewsJackoBoostardo

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:00 - Aug 26 by MillJack

This point about Hamas firing rockets into/at Israel is raised on a regular basis yet, other than official Israeli statements, there doesn't seem to be a great deal of evidence in recent times to back that up? Yet the damage being done in the opposite direction is plain to see. Have I been missing something??

Here's just two I could be bothered to copy/paste - there's plenty around though if you look! Why not more damage in Israel? That's due to their anti-missile protection and luck. But don't even claim Isreal don't have the ability to retaliate as any country has that option. They BOTH need a f*cking seeing to in order to get them to sort it out - but they ultimately need to also get rid of Hamas too!

That's in terms of rockets anyway. You forgotten about all the suicide bombings in crowded Israeli streets? Killing people who don't dictate policy, have nothing to do with Palestine and yet were targetted by HAMAS?!!!

i'm getting sick of all this Pro-Palestinian bollocks. Where is the HAMAS OUT campaign?!!

Guilty untill proven innocent on 21:19 - Aug 26 with 741 viewsexiledclaseboy

It is entirely possible to be pro-justice for the Palestinian people without being pro-Hamas. It's as much of a fallacy to pretend that if you are against Israel's recent actions in Gaza that you must be pro-Hamas as it is to say that you're anti-Semitic for the same reason.

Poll: Tory leader

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:23 - Aug 26 with 737 viewsCatullus

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:11 - Aug 26 by JackoBoostardo

Here's just two I could be bothered to copy/paste - there's plenty around though if you look! Why not more damage in Israel? That's due to their anti-missile protection and luck. But don't even claim Isreal don't have the ability to retaliate as any country has that option. They BOTH need a f*cking seeing to in order to get them to sort it out - but they ultimately need to also get rid of Hamas too!

That's in terms of rockets anyway. You forgotten about all the suicide bombings in crowded Israeli streets? Killing people who don't dictate policy, have nothing to do with Palestine and yet were targetted by HAMAS?!!!

i'm getting sick of all this Pro-Palestinian bollocks. Where is the HAMAS OUT campaign?!!

I'm sure I didn't imagine a suicide bombing on an Israeli bus, claimed by Hamas.

As ECB says, being against Hamas doesn't mean you support Israel in this. And as jackboostardo says, they are both wrong and need sorting.

But just being critical of Israel is wrong.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Guilty untill proven innocent on 21:36 - Aug 26 with 729 viewsJackoBoostardo

Guilty untill proven innocent on 21:19 - Aug 26 by exiledclaseboy

It is entirely possible to be pro-justice for the Palestinian people without being pro-Hamas. It's as much of a fallacy to pretend that if you are against Israel's recent actions in Gaza that you must be pro-Hamas as it is to say that you're anti-Semitic for the same reason.

That's not my point, and as Cattulus also says, it's the lack of anti-Hamas comments here that I find the most depressing.

Killing of ANY innocent sucks - but Hamas see this as a publicity drive in order to raise more hatred against Israel for their own gain. That's why they DO hide their rockets in among the homes of the innocent.

BOTH sides need a word - but we're going drastically off OP now.

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:42 - Aug 26 with 725 viewsJackoBoostardo

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:23 - Aug 26 by Catullus

I'm sure I didn't imagine a suicide bombing on an Israeli bus, claimed by Hamas.

As ECB says, being against Hamas doesn't mean you support Israel in this. And as jackboostardo says, they are both wrong and need sorting.

But just being critical of Israel is wrong.

You didn't imagine it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Palestinian_suicide_attacks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024