Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The DM Situation... 20:29 - Aug 30 with 1227 viewsKing_Ribena

Not sure if anyone has discussed this from the angle I'm looking at here but......

Looking logically, I realise how people are seeing how KSY and JJS don't really seem to sit together as pair in the DM positions, I think that with two more attack minded players in those positions it's really helping us carve people open with such ease.

Once they get hold of the ball they are looking to switch it forward much quicker than the old sideways or backwards options.

I think we do need someone to help out with cover, but I'm really enjoying our style at the moment and would rather the use of a traditional DM as more of a plan B type option.

Well done to Garry and his team thus far, I don't think anyone imagined us being in this position right now.

The DM Situation... on 20:30 - Aug 30 with 1207 viewsItchySphincter

We're only allowed 11 on the pitch.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The DM Situation... on 20:31 - Aug 30 with 1192 viewsJackfath

Horses for courses, init.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The DM Situation... on 20:32 - Aug 30 with 1178 viewsKing_Ribena

Lol. Sorry.

Meant an option from the bench as a plan B!
The DM Situation... on 20:46 - Aug 30 with 1105 viewsCatullus

I see where uou coming from, but Ki and Shelvey won't be playing WBA every week unfortunately!
Burnley gave us a much sterner test. We will definitely need a good cdm or two during the rest of the season.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024