Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Positive Action 23:30 - Sep 3 with 451 viewsCurryman

There has been a lot of talk on the other board about different ways of protesting, many of them illegal, some stupid and some reasonable.

What is needed is positive action that will show the O's up for their disrespect to the fans and ex players of BFC.

Sir Jimmy's statue is in dire need of weeding, having been left to fester with the rest of the ground, Morty's statue is probably much the same.

My idea is that before the next home game a team tackle both statues and their surroundings and bring them back to the condition in which they should be. Proud ex players and legends of Blackpool FC neglected by the current encumbents.

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

Positive Action on 04:15 - Sep 4 with 426 viewsTangerineTom

That'll show Oyston!
Positive Action on 07:31 - Sep 4 with 404 viewsCurryman

Ignore this, I'm informed work has started to clear up the mess.

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

Positive Action on 07:53 - Sep 4 with 398 viewsbottle

Positive Action on 07:31 - Sep 4 by Curryman

Ignore this, I'm informed work has started to clear up the mess.

You worked wonders just by posting Curryman! Can you post something about positive talks between chairman and manager and picking up some decent prem players on loan next? Well it seemed to work with your last post!
Positive Action on 16:22 - Sep 4 with 373 viewsTwoPhillips

Positive Action on 07:53 - Sep 4 by bottle

You worked wonders just by posting Curryman! Can you post something about positive talks between chairman and manager and picking up some decent prem players on loan next? Well it seemed to work with your last post!

I admired your stance Curryman - I think more positivity surround POSITIVE action against the O's is the way forward. As a bunch of fans we are better than some of the ideas which have been muted.

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

Positive Action on 16:53 - Sep 4 with 361 viewsWizaard

Positive Action on 16:22 - Sep 4 by TwoPhillips

I admired your stance Curryman - I think more positivity surround POSITIVE action against the O's is the way forward. As a bunch of fans we are better than some of the ideas which have been muted.

Curryman is right. Too many options suggested recently involve stooping to the lowest levels, while BST's stance on maintaining the moral high ground by simply stating facts will win more support than abuse and threats.

All the latter do is divide the support, which ironically, plays into Oyston's hands as he can claim that the protesters do not represent all fans.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024