Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment 20:00 - Sep 4 with 12557 viewsPhil_S

Seeing as this was being discussed on a different thread I thought it deserved a thread all of its own

What is your favourite moment from 13 years+ of JackArmy.net/Planet Swans?

For me it will always be Paltalkjack's meltdown where he accused me of cyber stalking him and was off to tell the police all about it. Monty was involved too.

I can even remember where I was reading it - was sat in a hotel room in Worthing with slow wifi but tears pouring down my cheeks as he went around in circles!
You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 20:02 - Sep 4 with 2857 viewsdickythorpe

Some of Oldjack's posts have been unintentionally hilarious!!!!

"Jellying" should make it to the Oxford Dictionary!
You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 20:05 - Sep 4 with 2846 viewsItchySphincter

Too many Monty moments to mention. Invisible badges an driving tests made for entertaining reads too. Also the day Blackpool won the playoffs and got promoted to the PL.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 20:06 - Sep 4 with 2841 viewsC_jack

The Royal Rumble in Castle Gardens

The failed driving test

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 20:07 - Sep 4 with 2826 viewsJackfath

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 20:06 - Sep 4 by C_jack

The Royal Rumble in Castle Gardens

The failed driving test

Royale Rhumble.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 20:21 - Sep 4 with 2798 viewsNeath_Jack

That youngster who reckoned he went to watch the preseason in Spain, but the he couldn't get across a bridge to get to the game. Was it a young Rhodders?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 20:22 - Sep 4 with 2792 viewsexiledclaseboy

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 20:21 - Sep 4 by Neath_Jack

That youngster who reckoned he went to watch the preseason in Spain, but the he couldn't get across a bridge to get to the game. Was it a young Rhodders?

LeonBritton7 I believe that was, who later became Trigger.

Poll: Tory leader

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 20:24 - Sep 4 with 2784 viewsexiledclaseboy

The crazily placed apostrophe in the title of this thread could be right up there too.

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 20:25 - Sep 4 with 2782 viewsepaul

(Ranting over) Thatcher's death, I loved that, firmly nailed my colours to the mast

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 20:27 - Sep 4 with 2777 viewsPhil_S

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 20:24 - Sep 4 by exiledclaseboy

The crazily placed apostrophe in the title of this thread could be right up there too.

I would love to say that was a deliberate mistake but quite clearly it was just a disaster gone wrong which is as bad as it gets...
You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 20:33 - Sep 4 with 2758 viewsorion3016

I've only been here about 4 years but Belfast jack was an absolute legend. He'd fight them on the beaches.......

Where is he?

Be over there now after

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 20:36 - Sep 4 with 2745 viewsexiledclaseboy

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 20:33 - Sep 4 by orion3016

I've only been here about 4 years but Belfast jack was an absolute legend. He'd fight them on the beaches.......

Where is he?

Belfast (Scooby) Who?

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 20:37 - Sep 4 with 2740 viewsPhil_S

The one thing I love about this site is just when you think its users cannot surprise you any more, then they just go and trump all previous efforts!!
You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 20:38 - Sep 4 with 2738 viewsorion3016

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 20:36 - Sep 4 by exiledclaseboy

Belfast (Scooby) Who?

No way.... He's quite placid compared to belfy

I had at least 4 offer me behind the bike sheds pm's on the old site

Be over there now after

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 20:39 - Sep 4 with 2733 viewsJackfath

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 20:38 - Sep 4 by orion3016

Any threats of death? I've had those. Goodness knows why as I am smashing poster. They even talk about me on other sites which I do not even go on.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 20:40 - Sep 4 with 2732 viewsexiledclaseboy

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 20:38 - Sep 4 by orion3016

Yeah it's him. People rarely disappear altogether. Part of the fun over the years has been spotting who's who.

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 20:43 - Sep 4 with 2721 viewsdickythorpe

That young lad "Fenton" i think his name was. He actually believed the "machine" was reading his PM's
You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 20:43 - Sep 4 with 2720 viewsorion3016

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 20:40 - Sep 4 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah it's him. People rarely disappear altogether. Part of the fun over the years has been spotting who's who.

I suppose you would have worked the changes out quickly as a mod.....

I won't even go anywhere near asking why you've resigned , sounds incredibly deep to me....

Be over there now after

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 20:45 - Sep 4 with 2711 viewsJackfath

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 20:43 - Sep 4 by dickythorpe

That young lad "Fenton" i think his name was. He actually believed the "machine" was reading his PM's

I remember that. You bullied him off the site, never to return.

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 20:45 - Sep 4 with 2711 viewsexiledclaseboy

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 20:43 - Sep 4 by orion3016

I suppose you would have worked the changes out quickly as a mod.....

I won't even go anywhere near asking why you've resigned , sounds incredibly deep to me....

I rarely paid any attention to IP matches etc. Half the time (especially since we moved to this forum) I didn't have a clue where to look anyway.

The truth about the "resignations" is too hot for publication!

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 20:52 - Sep 4 with 2675 viewsPhil_S

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 20:45 - Sep 4 by exiledclaseboy

I rarely paid any attention to IP matches etc. Half the time (especially since we moved to this forum) I didn't have a clue where to look anyway.

The truth about the "resignations" is too hot for publication!

As discussed in your termination agreement it is not for discussion on a public forum

(or via a PM before Jackfath asks)
You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 20:54 - Sep 4 with 2668 viewsAquinas

Some of the exchanges between Darran and Oldjack have made me laugh out loud.

Monty's meltdowns.

The '5-0 is a dangerous win' post.

Invisible badges.

Rickster and that kid who kept posting random videos and threads but i think he was banned in the end.
You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 20:54 - Sep 4 with 2666 viewsJackfath

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 20:52 - Sep 4 by Phil_S

As discussed in your termination agreement it is not for discussion on a public forum

(or via a PM before Jackfath asks)

You can't fool me with all the bluff and bluster!

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 20:57 - Sep 4 with 2646 viewsPhil_S

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 20:54 - Sep 4 by Jackfath

You can't fool me with all the bluff and bluster!

You know what happened - Darran got sacked because T2C bullied me into it and the other three all resigned in support
You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 20:59 - Sep 4 with 2638 viewsC_jack

Lee camp England no 1? Not sure if I've got that right

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 20:59 - Sep 4 with 2635 viewsjackharris

Matt the jacks melt down after the Havent and Waterlooville game!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024