Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Site owner questionaire! With me Carol Smiley!!!! 00:14 - Sep 6 with 2795 viewstruckjack

Dear site owner, this questionaire is merely something i think may interest members of your site. Not knowing much about you, i and i'm sure many other members would be interested to know any things of interest about you and the site. Take it as like a company that has shareholders. You dont have to answer anything you deem as personal or disclosing business details, it is a business isnt it, correct me if im wrong?
This isnt anything other than being interested in you and your views during an international break boredom weekend.

1. Can you introduce yourself, where you're from and general background

2. When did you start your interest in Swansea City FC?

3. What was your first game?

4. What are your three stand out moments of following the Swans from your experience?

5. What prompted you to start a fans' forum website?

6. How do you view the way the site is now compared to the early days?

7. Do you oversee the site on a day to day basis or do you have others run things in general?

8. Are you happy with the site at the moment and are there any things you would like to change in future?

9. Where in the league do you see us finishing this season.

10. What position, if any, do you hold within the club circle?

This post has been edited by an administrator
Site owner questionaire! With me Carol Smiley!!!! on 00:34 - Sep 6 with 2770 viewsLiberty

Truckjack, one question.

What drugs r u taking ?

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Site owner questionaire! With me Carol Smiley!!!! on 01:29 - Sep 6 with 2735 viewstruckjack

Site owner questionaire! With me Carol Smiley!!!! on 00:34 - Sep 6 by Liberty

Truckjack, one question.

What drugs r u taking ?

I did get caught once by a hot dog from an ice cream van, laced it was. Good follow through mind..

Seriously, i am interested in the answers
Site owner questionaire! With me Carol Smiley!!!! on 01:37 - Sep 6 with 2725 viewsLiberty

Site owner questionaire! With me Carol Smiley!!!! on 01:29 - Sep 6 by truckjack

I did get caught once by a hot dog from an ice cream van, laced it was. Good follow through mind..

Tidy questions, hope Phil answers. Could appear in a matchday programme.

Good luck.

Site owner questionaire! With me Carol Smiley!!!! on 06:21 - Sep 6 with 2667 viewsPhil_S

As I am up early this was an ideal time to give your questions some comsideration

Yes my name is Phil, I am from here and in the background I have a couple of pictures of the kids and a general landscape picture of a sunset.

1st June 2011

The day before but I cannot remember the opponents

4. What are your three stand out moments of following the Swans from your experience?

The winning goal in my first game and the first and last goals in my second game (which was against Bradford)

I'm not sure but someone told me you could make £1 a post so it seemed a good idea

There are less Danes on here but other than that its about the same

7. Do you oversee the site on a day to day basis or do you have others run things in general?

I have recently stepped up to become a full time moderator having gone through necessary cutbacks due to severe economic conditions

8. Are you happy with the site at the moment and are there any things you would like to change in future?

I am happy but what is needed is more opposition fans coming onto the site to ask questions ahead of each games. There isn't enough of that in the Premier League IMO

I think we will end in the Top 20, our squad is certainly good enough to do that

You are not allowed on the pitch, it is a bannable offence

I do hope this helps do you need a picture of me to go with your responses?
Site owner questionaire! With me Carol Smiley!!!! on 08:33 - Sep 6 with 2620 viewsepaul

Site owner questionaire! With me Carol Smiley!!!! on 06:21 - Sep 6 by Phil_S

As I am up early this was an ideal time to give your questions some comsideration

Yes my name is Phil, I am from here and in the background I have a couple of pictures of the kids and a general landscape picture of a sunset.

1st June 2011

The winning goal in my first game and the first and last goals in my second game (which was against Bradford)

I'm not sure but someone told me you could make £1 a post so it seemed a good idea

I have recently stepped up to become a full time moderator having gone through necessary cutbacks due to severe economic conditions

I am happy but what is needed is more opposition fans coming onto the site to ask questions ahead of each games. There isn't enough of that in the Premier League IMO

I think we will end in the Top 20, our squad is certainly good enough to do that

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Site owner questionaire! With me Carol Smiley!!!! on 08:43 - Sep 6 with 2606 viewsDarran

Weird thread.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Site owner questionaire! With me Carol Smiley!!!! on 10:01 - Sep 6 with 2573 viewsperchrockjack

Why do people post things like "r" and "u" .,Are you lonesome tonight, are you sorry we drifted apart

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Site owner questionaire! With me Carol Smiley!!!! on 10:10 - Sep 6 with 2557 viewsMusical_Swan

Site owner questionaire! With me Carol Smiley!!!! on 06:21 - Sep 6 by Phil_S

1st June 2011

Phil!... What have you been told about not using smileys!!!!

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

Login to get fewer ads

Site owner questionaire! With me Carol Smiley!!!! on 10:11 - Sep 6 with 2557 viewstruckjack

Its weird that the site owner doesnt want to answer 10 simple questions that may interest the users of this site.
Site owner questionaire! With me Carol Smiley!!!! on 10:16 - Sep 6 with 2547 views_

Site owner questionaire! With me Carol Smiley!!!! on 10:11 - Sep 6 by truckjack

Its weird that the site owner doesnt want to answer 10 simple questions that may interest the users of this site.

I think the users know all the answers to those questions.. maybe that's why?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Site owner questionaire! With me Carol Smiley!!!! on 10:20 - Sep 6 with 2542 viewsperchrockjack

Maybe he s asking as to why he should be arsed

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Site owner questionaire! With me Carol Smiley!!!! on 12:03 - Sep 6 with 2494 viewstruckjack

You obviously dont have to answer but i thought it may be interesting to know. Its the age old question 'Who is God?' We can see who your disciples are, they know all the answers already.
Site owner questionaire! With me Carol Smiley!!!! on 12:58 - Sep 6 with 2466 viewsJackSomething

Site owner questionaire! With me Carol Smiley!!!! on 12:03 - Sep 6 by truckjack

You obviously dont have to answer but i thought it may be interesting to know. Its the age old question 'Who is God?' We can see who your disciples are, they know all the answers already.

Why don't you start a poll to see if people want to know? We haven't had enough of those recently.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Site owner questionaire! With me Carol Smiley!!!! on 13:02 - Sep 6 with 2461 viewsCaptain_Sham

Site owner questionaire! With me Carol Smiley!!!! on 01:29 - Sep 6 by truckjack

Its just a ride.

Site owner questionaire! With me Carol Smiley!!!! on 13:27 - Sep 6 with 2445 viewsPhil_S

Site owner questionaire! With me Carol Smiley!!!! on 10:11 - Sep 6 by truckjack

Why is it weird?

I'm happy for anyone who believes they know the answers to answer them!

Site owner questionaire! With me Carol Smiley!!!! on 23:24 - Sep 8 with 2381 viewstruckjack

Site owner questionaire! With me Carol Smiley!!!! on 13:27 - Sep 6 by Phil_S

Why is it weird?

I'm happy for anyone who believes they know the answers to answer them!

Like i said, you dont have to answer, ssssssshhhhhhhhhh
Site owner questionaire! With me Carol Smiley!!!! on 23:37 - Sep 8 with 2377 viewsLiberty

Site owner questionaire! With me Carol Smiley!!!! on 23:24 - Sep 8 by truckjack

Like i said, you dont have to answer, ssssssshhhhhhhhhh

Surprised Phil didn't answer them properly , hope this helps a bit.
http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/Phil-Sumbler.aspx

Perhaps he is bored of dealing with mere fans, unless cameras are on or cash being earned.

Site owner questionaire! With me Carol Smiley!!!! on 23:46 - Sep 8 with 2360 viewstruckjack

Maybe one is. Thanks for that anyway Liberty.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024