Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coleman balls 22:45 - Sep 6 with 2888 viewscentrestandswan

http://www.mirror.co.uk/

Well that is a start.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Coleman balls on 22:49 - Sep 6 with 2858 viewsRancid

He was a rat when he was playing for the Swans.Nothing's changed.
Coleman balls on 23:13 - Sep 6 with 2746 viewsKennedy

Sleazeball.

Nice to see you looking after you first family. Fair enough your break up with your wife but you should always support your Children. (2 are under 18 after all)

Just call me JFK

Coleman balls on 23:13 - Sep 6 with 2743 viewsKilkennyjack

Just hope he does not waste the welsh playing talent he has available - a top manager would get us through. Sad to see his private life all over the press at this time.

Beware of the Risen People

Coleman balls on 23:16 - Sep 6 with 2731 viewsdickythorpe

Typical!!! We have our best chance in years to qualify and now a section of the media is trying to destabilise us!!!!

He may well be a rat, but don't take everything as gospel that you read.
(No subject) (n/t) on 23:22 - Sep 6 with 2704 viewsdickythorpe

Coleman balls on 23:28 - Sep 6 with 2681 viewsthejack1912

His son Sonny is a football agent for a top London Agency. I highly doubt he's living out of a suitcase and sleeping rough on a sofa.

Poll: After making over 300 Apperences is Rangel a Swansea Legend?

Coleman balls on 23:38 - Sep 6 with 2645 viewswaynekerr55

Coleman balls on 23:13 - Sep 6 by Kilkennyjack

Just hope he does not waste the welsh playing talent he has available - a top manager would get us through. Sad to see his private life all over the press at this time.

I hope I'm proved wrong but no doubt captain clueless will find a way to feck things up for us.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Coleman balls on 00:27 - Sep 7 with 2563 viewsjacktar

Maybe it's just the English press trying to detract form it's own team's shortcomings.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Login to get fewer ads

Coleman balls on 01:09 - Sep 7 with 2519 viewsHighjack

Lad!

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Coleman balls on 02:33 - Sep 7 with 2468 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

So he's had 10+ affairs and she's still married to him. It says a lot about her and how desperate she is to cling to the lifestyle he provided her.

She'll get plenty in the divorce, more than enough to bring up their children and still live comfortably so why she's moaning now is bemusing.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Coleman balls on 09:19 - Sep 7 with 2184 viewsjaf69

Coleman balls on 02:33 - Sep 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

So he's had 10+ affairs and she's still married to him. It says a lot about her and how desperate she is to cling to the lifestyle he provided her.

She'll get plenty in the divorce, more than enough to bring up their children and still live comfortably so why she's moaning now is bemusing.

I totally agree with the points made by dys above.
the timing though has to be down to the international games being in the spotlight at the moment. a more cynical person might say its the English press trying its best to derail the Welsh team before it starts its campaign, as it wont be able to take Wales being the main football nation in the UK. however im not a cynical person;)
Coleman balls on 09:37 - Sep 7 with 2113 viewsWarwickHunt

Coleman balls on 23:28 - Sep 6 by thejack1912

His son Sonny is a football agent for a top London Agency. I highly doubt he's living out of a suitcase and sleeping rough on a sofa.

Presumably "Faraday" is still in therapy...
Coleman balls on 11:15 - Sep 7 with 1922 viewsScoobyWho

I am sure the 'evicted' wife will scrape by with the money award she will get from the divorce. I find it odd as well that she has 'no money' what did she do during their marriage as Coleman brought in thousands ? Too much reliance on his cash ? Now where has that got you ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Coleman balls on 22:47 - Sep 8 with 1476 viewsLeonisGod

Coleman balls on 11:15 - Sep 7 by ScoobyWho

I am sure the 'evicted' wife will scrape by with the money award she will get from the divorce. I find it odd as well that she has 'no money' what did she do during their marriage as Coleman brought in thousands ? Too much reliance on his cash ? Now where has that got you ?

What was she doing? Probably some crap about bringing up 4 kids and holding the marriage together whilst they grew up, whilst daddy was round his secretary's with his little fella hanging out of his flies.

I'm struggling to see how she's the guilty party here tbh.
Coleman balls on 08:02 - Sep 9 with 1336 viewsNOTRAC

It shows he cannot be trusted.Not therefore a great attribute to have as manager of a national side.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024