Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Loans 10:43 - Sep 26 with 1387 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Assuming that the 93 day limit for loans still applies, we are almost at the point where we could take people in all the way up to the January window.

In no particular order, I'd like at least one winger, a creative midfielder, a centre back and a right back. I've a feeling we may see some movement after the M'boro game, and maybe even the odd one in before.

Edit to add : I've just remembered that we don't have a game on NYD, so you can drag the timetable forward a bit. To today, even.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2014 11:23]

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Loans on 10:49 - Sep 26 with 1378 viewsbig_bloomers

Central midfield, central midfield and central midfield- key to everything that is wrong with us at the mo!!

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

Loans on 11:03 - Sep 26 with 1368 viewsTangent

We are hardly a club that is going to be number one on players lists. Other clubs must also look at the unprofessional way we conduct our business and then look elsewhere to loan their players. It might not be a case of getting what we want, more of a case of getting who wants to come. I think we might struggle, if not already struggling to bring players in.

I guess time will tell.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2014 11:06]

“Unlike other clubs, we do things properly.” — Karl Oyston - 2013

Loans on 11:29 - Sep 26 with 1341 viewsseasider81

Loans on 11:03 - Sep 26 by Tangent

We are hardly a club that is going to be number one on players lists. Other clubs must also look at the unprofessional way we conduct our business and then look elsewhere to loan their players. It might not be a case of getting what we want, more of a case of getting who wants to come. I think we might struggle, if not already struggling to bring players in.

I guess time will tell.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2014 11:06]

We will be left with the scraps like previous seasons. No manager with half a braincell will send young players to Blackpool due to the current farcical situation.
Loans on 11:31 - Sep 26 with 1339 viewsKOSBowlCut

Loans on 11:29 - Sep 26 by seasider81

We will be left with the scraps like previous seasons. No manager with half a braincell will send young players to Blackpool due to the current farcical situation.

On the flip side of that seasider81 - anyone with any decent sort of skill would walk in to our midfield!!

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

Loans on 11:42 - Sep 26 with 1333 viewsWindyMiller

Loans on 11:31 - Sep 26 by KOSBowlCut

On the flip side of that seasider81 - anyone with any decent sort of skill would walk in to our midfield!!

You could say though that when Charlie Adam came we were in no better position - from memory we had a relegation scrap under Tony Parkes. For me, depends on the player if he has the right attitude and he wants to play he'll come.

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

Loans on 19:28 - Sep 26 with 1265 viewsWizaard

Loans on 11:42 - Sep 26 by WindyMiller

You could say though that when Charlie Adam came we were in no better position - from memory we had a relegation scrap under Tony Parkes. For me, depends on the player if he has the right attitude and he wants to play he'll come.

Agreed.

If someone is looking to get game time, then they're going to walk into our team. As such, there will be players available.
Loans on 20:34 - Sep 26 with 1244 viewshertfordseasider

Loans on 19:28 - Sep 26 by Wizaard

Agreed.

If someone is looking to get game time, then they're going to walk into our team. As such, there will be players available.

hmmmmmmmm, I think some of you are going to be very disappointed. I can't actually believe you think this will happen!!! But hey this is sanity corner..... guffaw!
Loans on 21:16 - Sep 26 with 1228 viewsSeasider91

Loans on 11:29 - Sep 26 by seasider81

To b fair seasider81 our manager is well known to be good at developing young talent and Jose Mourinho obviously rates his coaching. Jose also has contacts at other top European clubs (Hopefully not the same ones as De Roover)

"We shall take baby steps up the league" Ian Holloway in July 2009

Login to get fewer ads

Loans on 21:45 - Sep 26 with 1223 viewsbfcpete

Loans on 21:16 - Sep 26 by Seasider91

To b fair seasider81 our manager is well known to be good at developing young talent and Jose Mourinho obviously rates his coaching. Jose also has contacts at other top European clubs (Hopefully not the same ones as De Roover)

With Rentmeister, Mackenzie and probably Clarke not available we desperately need a CB now - not in a weeks time!
Loans on 23:31 - Sep 26 with 1184 viewshertfordseasider

Loans on 21:45 - Sep 26 by bfcpete

With Rentmeister, Mackenzie and probably Clarke not available we desperately need a CB now - not in a weeks time!

we need about 5 players who can go straight into the first XI and that shouldn't be the position we are in, but we know that. The chances of getting those 5 or indeed 1 is slim to none in my opinion. And too little too late as it is.
Loans on 23:37 - Sep 26 with 1184 viewsSeasider91

Pete, the problem is that if we get a loan in now we will get them in for the maximum 93 days. This player will then return to his parent club during the busy Christmas period.

"We shall take baby steps up the league" Ian Holloway in July 2009

Loans on 00:21 - Sep 27 with 1170 viewsbfcpete

Loans on 23:37 - Sep 26 by Seasider91

Pete, the problem is that if we get a loan in now we will get them in for the maximum 93 days. This player will then return to his parent club during the busy Christmas period.

In 93 days time Clarke or Rentmeister will be back - get a CB now
Loans on 00:27 - Sep 27 with 1169 viewsspooner

Thought there'd been an agreement from the top to bring in three or four players?
Can't see the point in waiting until we can secure their services for the festive period when we are in dire need of cover at centre half NOW.
If we keep going at this rate we'll be as good as relegated by Christmas.
Loans on 15:28 - Oct 1 with 1090 viewsBFC_Tim

Strnge that we've not taken advantage of this in anyway yet? Surely these Prem sides have players sat drumming their fingers and twiddling their thumbs?

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

Loans on 16:13 - Oct 1 with 1064 viewsArchibaldKnox

Assuming that the 93 day limit still applies etc, etc... Pfffffttt ! A decent player or two on loan? Poor chance. Three or four? No chance. Pie-in-the-sky optimism.

To get out of this, we are going to need loans of the quality of Coleman, Shelvey, Adam and DJ rolled into one campaign. As each calamitous development in Blackpool since the non-existent pre-season tour has unfolded in the public's eyes, I doubt that there is anyone out there, with even a half-promising football career ahead of them, willing to risk the toxic environment of our club. They now know what they would be getting into.

Ollie was able to talk people round, polish the image, convince players he would be good for them. But now all the other managers and CEOs, never mind players, are wise to Koko's ways and his actions. So no, they are not going to do him a favour now, by contributing to the wages. A strong reason to do deals with people is because you like them. Koko has shown himself to be unlikeable. Koko has fouled his own nest and it stinks to high heaven. No wonder everyone is giving us a very wide berth.
Loans on 18:34 - Oct 1 with 1011 viewschesterbfc

Loans on 16:13 - Oct 1 by ArchibaldKnox

Assuming that the 93 day limit still applies etc, etc... Pfffffttt ! A decent player or two on loan? Poor chance. Three or four? No chance. Pie-in-the-sky optimism.

To get out of this, we are going to need loans of the quality of Coleman, Shelvey, Adam and DJ rolled into one campaign. As each calamitous development in Blackpool since the non-existent pre-season tour has unfolded in the public's eyes, I doubt that there is anyone out there, with even a half-promising football career ahead of them, willing to risk the toxic environment of our club. They now know what they would be getting into.

Ollie was able to talk people round, polish the image, convince players he would be good for them. But now all the other managers and CEOs, never mind players, are wise to Koko's ways and his actions. So no, they are not going to do him a favour now, by contributing to the wages. A strong reason to do deals with people is because you like them. Koko has shown himself to be unlikeable. Koko has fouled his own nest and it stinks to high heaven. No wonder everyone is giving us a very wide berth.

A great name Archibald, resident in the IOM?, Why wouldn't a club such as Liverpool, etc loan us an under 21 player? ,Good manager, game time and a homely approach to life. As your namesake understood simple is often the best hence the celtic knot etc
Loans on 18:42 - Oct 1 with 1004 viewsArchibaldKnox

Loans on 18:34 - Oct 1 by chesterbfc

A great name Archibald, resident in the IOM?, Why wouldn't a club such as Liverpool, etc loan us an under 21 player? ,Good manager, game time and a homely approach to life. As your namesake understood simple is often the best hence the celtic knot etc

You understand, Chester. Few do, they often think I am Scottish.

If simple is best, then best to avoid the complicated muck-up that is BFC at the present. Why bother trying to understand the hidden agendas within the club and what that will do to your naïve young U-21 player's confidence. I hate to say this, but even the Nobbers would be a better option in Lancashire for a young loanee at the moment

Gone are the simple days of the B&B landlady looking after the likes of George Best.
Loans on 20:37 - Oct 23 with 862 viewsOrioltwins

Interesting Baz you posted this a month ago - why aren't we using the loans market like everyone else?!!

Poll: Will a points deduction by FL be this or next season?

Loans on 20:41 - Oct 23 with 853 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Loans on 20:37 - Oct 23 by Orioltwins

Interesting Baz you posted this a month ago - why aren't we using the loans market like everyone else?!!

Your guess is as good as mine twins.

Loans on 20:47 - Oct 23 with 850 viewsTang67

Loans on 20:37 - Oct 23 by Orioltwins

As above we were innovators in the loan market now there are clubs which have begun yo use it more effectively and offer more cash towards wages
We do need to reinforce the side and agree midfield is the area for immediate attention
Will KO change? History would suggest not and I would bet he thinks he has spent enough already

Poster formerly known as bisphamtang

Loans on 22:12 - Oct 23 with 801 viewsFountain

Loans on 20:41 - Oct 23 by basilrobbiereborn

------------------------------------------------

You know the answer to that. It's painfully obvious.

slap me on the patio

Loans on 22:17 - Oct 23 with 797 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Loans on 22:12 - Oct 23 by Fountain

------------------------------------------------

You know the answer to that. It's painfully obvious.

Actually, I DON'T know, I can only surmise. Just like you in fact. Which also seems painfully obvious to me.

Loans on 23:23 - Oct 23 with 766 viewsRusty2Stands

Loans on 22:17 - Oct 23 by basilrobbiereborn

Actually, I DON'T know, I can only surmise. Just like you in fact. Which also seems painfully obvious to me.

I think Archibald knox explained quite clearly why we would struggle to get loans in.
It's not just the local area who know what a total buffoon is in charge of our once great football club.
Because of national media coverage the entire footballing community and probably the entire country now know what's going on at Blackpool.
I said on a post over on the other forum a long time ago that Koko was responsible for so much bad publicity for the club. He hangs out the dirty washing for all to see. The Charlie Adam bonus court case being a prime example.
His actions and incompetence have heaped shame on the club and everyone can see it.
And over the last couple of years he's got even worse.
I work in a large office with fans of many different clubs. A few years ago most of them didn't even know Oyston was the Blackpool Chairman.
Now they all know about him.
Koko has shit in his own nest and now it's coming back to bite him.
Except it isn't really him who is getting bitten. It's the football club and the fans, because he doesn't care, he couldn't give a toss.
Which Premier League manager in their right minds would want one of their bright young talents to come here? Seriously, who would?
Loans on 10:33 - Oct 24 with 712 viewsCMG1958

Loans on 23:23 - Oct 23 by Rusty2Stands

I think Archibald knox explained quite clearly why we would struggle to get loans in.
It's not just the local area who know what a total buffoon is in charge of our once great football club.
Because of national media coverage the entire footballing community and probably the entire country now know what's going on at Blackpool.
I said on a post over on the other forum a long time ago that Koko was responsible for so much bad publicity for the club. He hangs out the dirty washing for all to see. The Charlie Adam bonus court case being a prime example.
His actions and incompetence have heaped shame on the club and everyone can see it.
And over the last couple of years he's got even worse.
I work in a large office with fans of many different clubs. A few years ago most of them didn't even know Oyston was the Blackpool Chairman.
Now they all know about him.
Koko has shit in his own nest and now it's coming back to bite him.
Except it isn't really him who is getting bitten. It's the football club and the fans, because he doesn't care, he couldn't give a toss.
Which Premier League manager in their right minds would want one of their bright young talents to come here? Seriously, who would?

Can we get Matt Williams on loan?

Just a plastic glory hunter.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024