Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are Burnley as good as gone? 19:17 - Sep 28 with 791 viewsSTHolder

Didn't spend particularly well, weren't that good last season and probably will be keeping hold of their Prem Money for future use - I can't see them getting more than 30 points (like another team I could mention!).
Are Burnley as good as gone? on 19:20 - Sep 28 with 789 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

They can't keep hold of their PM money for future use. Our fans would be incensed.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Are Burnley as good as gone? on 19:53 - Sep 28 with 770 viewsbarbatus_gero

Are Burnley as good as gone? on 19:20 - Sep 28 by basilrobbiereborn

They can't keep hold of their PM money for future use. Our fans would be incensed.

Were we that good at times in our 39 point premier season or was the standard that year a tad patchy? Discuss.
Are Burnley as good as gone? on 21:28 - Sep 28 with 739 viewsstill8pne

I think they have a better than average chance. Not sure how long they can keep hold of their Manager as he has done a tremendous job. Horrible Man having said that.
Are Burnley as good as gone? on 21:31 - Sep 28 with 736 viewsPlumbs

Are Burnley as good as gone? on 21:28 - Sep 28 by still8pne

I think they have a better than average chance. Not sure how long they can keep hold of their Manager as he has done a tremendous job. Horrible Man having said that.

He's as great manager who's trying to rewards last seasons squad,which is the correct and honourable thing to do.
I'd expect him to improve their squad in the window and for them to survive,as he's the man you'd want in charge during that final scrap.

Well done Burnley and hope you stay up,as you're a proper club thats run by people who care for the fans.

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

Are Burnley as good as gone? on 08:49 - Sep 29 with 678 viewsstraightatthewall

Are Burnley as good as gone? on 21:31 - Sep 28 by Plumbs

He's as great manager who's trying to rewards last seasons squad,which is the correct and honourable thing to do.
I'd expect him to improve their squad in the window and for them to survive,as he's the man you'd want in charge during that final scrap.

Well done Burnley and hope you stay up,as you're a proper club thats run by people who care for the fans.

It was well documented that they overspent to get into the PL and then had to subsequentl push PP's into the running of the club rather than as reinvestment.

If they have any sense as a club they'll see how they get on this season and then use the vast rewards to build a stronger base for another promotion and return as a club who has a better chance of staying up. If that means they are as good as gone for this season - which is an absurd statement at the current point in time - then so be it. As a club they will need to see the bigger picture as it's as much about the next 5-10 years as the next 5-10 games.

I highly doubt they'll go down and then pay directors renumeration of £11m, set up various 'deals' that are actually intra-company transfers way above their true value and start moving millions of pounds as unsecured loans into the accounts of umbrella companies in the names of their majority shareholder.

We got Bogdanovic, Oyston got very rich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024