Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we can just pick up a couple of wins in October 22:25 - Sep 30 with 970 viewsTwoPhillips

Get us to double figures by the end of the month (even though there's some tough games) then we have a real chance to move forward with fixtures in Nov and Dec

Wed 5 Nov 8:00pm Fulham A
Sat 8 Nov 3:00pm Leeds United A
Sat 22 Nov 3:00pm Bolton Wanderers H
Sat 29 Nov 3:00pm Rotherham United A

Sat 6 Dec 3:00pm Birmingham City H
Sat 13 Dec 3:00pm Charlton Athletic A
Sat 20 Dec 3:00pm AFC Bournemouth H
Fri 26 Dec 3:00pm Sheffield Wednesday A
Sun 28 Dec 3:00pm Rotherham United H

Sat 10 Jan 3:00pm Millwall H

I could see six wins from these games - if we can get to anywhere near 25 points by the end of the year I can see us improving after the New Year. Have though watching us, we're not relegation fodder just yet!

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

If we can just pick up a couple of wins in October on 22:28 - Sep 30 with 962 viewsKOSBowlCut

When you look at our start to the season, there can't be many sides in the bottom half who have now played 7 of the 12 sides in their opening 10 games.

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

If we can just pick up a couple of wins in October on 22:32 - Sep 30 with 956 viewsjosuah98

Karl you are deluded and a fool

If we can just pick up a couple of wins in October on 22:37 - Sep 30 with 952 viewsBFC_Tim

If we can just pick up a couple of wins in October on 22:32 - Sep 30 by josuah98

Karl you are deluded and a fool

Joshua - there's no one called Karl on this thread .. but i agree thee Karl is a deluded fool!!

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

If we can just pick up a couple of wins in October on 22:50 - Sep 30 with 949 viewsjosuah98

TwoPhilips is one of KO's usernames

If we can just pick up a couple of wins in October on 23:22 - Sep 30 with 923 viewsArchibaldKnox

Kak.
If we can just pick up a couple of wins in October on 23:43 - Sep 30 with 917 viewsAllorNothing

If we can just pick up a couple of wins in October on 23:22 - Sep 30 by ArchibaldKnox

Kak.

We have won 3 games so far in 2014 and you expect us to win 6 by the end of the year. I'll have a pint of whatever you drink
[Post edited 30 Sep 2014 23:51]

He who seeks, finds

If we can just pick up a couple of wins in October on 06:11 - Oct 1 with 895 viewsbfcpete

If we can just pick up a couple of wins in October on 23:43 - Sep 30 by AllorNothing

We have won 3 games so far in 2014 and you expect us to win 6 by the end of the year. I'll have a pint of whatever you drink
[Post edited 30 Sep 2014 23:51]

The problem is that we are already 5 points below the 4th bottom side (who have a game in hand) so really need more than 2 wins to start catching up and so we are not left adrift
If we can just pick up a couple of wins in October on 07:04 - Oct 1 with 886 viewsLaytonRob

I think that even the most optimistic fan (and my glass is always half full), expect us to be relegated. Therefore any win will be a bonus and if Jose Riga can keep us in this division (without support from KO) then he will have worked a miracle, normally I am on edge for every game but now just feel resigned to a loss. I really hope we can get enough victories against some of these teams but it isn't going to be easy.
Login to get fewer ads

If we can just pick up a couple of wins in October on 22:19 - Oct 7 with 844 viewsWindyMiller

If we can just pick up a couple of wins in October on 07:04 - Oct 1 by LaytonRob

I think that even the most optimistic fan (and my glass is always half full), expect us to be relegated. Therefore any win will be a bonus and if Jose Riga can keep us in this division (without support from KO) then he will have worked a miracle, normally I am on edge for every game but now just feel resigned to a loss. I really hope we can get enough victories against some of these teams but it isn't going to be easy.

Well we've got one in the bag! I'd take 4 points now from Udders, Rams and Royals!

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024