Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Turn off your computers... 00:27 - Oct 2 with 859 viewsMyMoney_MySayPart2

... and get some rest you lot.

Some of these threads are embarrassing and I'm becoming more and more ashamed of supporting this club as the days go by.

If you want to go, go, and join in with the protests that occur that evening (I'd encourage you to but no worries if not). If you don't want to go, then don't.

We are a soft set of fans but a small number of us can have a huge impact if we all pull together. Scott Koudellas has done a lot on his own and seems to be running a lot of the show and that's just one man, with desire and determination!

If there's a difference of opinion which, evidently, there is, then debate peacefully, if any of you are capable of that?

If we as fans are dividing, then those scum in charge have WON. That's what we're fighting against, so in truth, we've lost? No, enough with the cheap shots and pull together!

Peace folks.
Turn off your computers... on 07:59 - Oct 2 with 815 viewswespens

Agree with all of that MM_MS (although I did keep my computer switched on!) - try sending BISONS a personal message stating the same! There are only 2 or 3 antagonists but it only takes 2 or 3 and it can blow the whole thing up (only took one man to start World War One!)

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024