Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonights Walkout. 10:49 - Oct 3 with 2262 viewsDaddy_Seasider

Its going to be a anti climax isn't it? 100/200 people walking out. Much better ways to protest then a walkout, What I mean is, you've already given DL what he wants £££££, he won't be bothered in the slightest.

Every credit to the organisers though.

Oyston Out.

You can't stop the #rigarevolution #footballfirst OYSTON OUT!

Tonights Walkout. on 11:13 - Oct 3 with 2245 viewsHannibal_de_Seaside

No doubt there will be two weeks of debate about how many walked out, with some claiming 1,000+ and others saying "well nobody walked out around me so the can't have been more than 20 or so".

Whatever the real number - and nobody will ever know what that is - the impact will be the same and all it will have done will be to cause friction within the fan base and further the cause of internet bullying.

Judean People's Front?
Tonights Walkout. on 11:24 - Oct 3 with 2239 viewsthebigone

Tonights Walkout. on 11:13 - Oct 3 by Hannibal_de_Seaside

No doubt there will be two weeks of debate about how many walked out, with some claiming 1,000+ and others saying "well nobody walked out around me so the can't have been more than 20 or so".

Whatever the real number - and nobody will ever know what that is - the impact will be the same and all it will have done will be to cause friction within the fan base and further the cause of internet bullying.

Judean People's Front?

I agree H-D-S .. I'll conceived idea which has only left fan attacking fan. Poorly thought out - giving everyone some fake notes and getting them to wave them would've been more effective and inclusive.

Poll: After the articles - Who do you blame?

Tonights Walkout. on 11:41 - Oct 3 with 2228 viewsDaddy_Seasider

Judean People's Front?

Complete agree, I'd be willing to bet the majority of the ones walking out are teenage sheep. Not worth the hassle, I certainly wouldn't be doing it if I was going. Best way to protest is stay away completely.

You can't stop the #rigarevolution #footballfirst OYSTON OUT!

Tonights Walkout. on 11:44 - Oct 3 with 2225 viewsLytham_FY8

Tonights Walkout. on 11:41 - Oct 3 by Daddy_Seasider

Complete agree, I'd be willing to bet the majority of the ones walking out are teenage sheep. Not worth the hassle, I certainly wouldn't be doing it if I was going. Best way to protest is stay away completely.

So what do you suggest HDS?

You seem to be full of criticism of other's ideas but a bit short on your own.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2014 11:44]

"The money has not been taken out of the football club to pay for this hotel, but the money will be borrowed to build the hotel in part or whole"

Tonights Walkout. on 11:48 - Oct 3 with 2220 viewsBertandErnie

Tonights Walkout. on 11:44 - Oct 3 by Lytham_FY8

Lytham - black balloons is a good idea, waving cash at the owners, the Ince face masks worked well - just seems a bit exclusive rather than inclusive for those who actually want to watch the football they've paid good money for.
Tonights Walkout. on 12:37 - Oct 3 with 2201 viewsHannibal_de_Seaside

Certainly not. I have been advocating the only solution for a number of years now. The only way to get rid of the Oyston family is to buy them out. Nothing else will work. I don't have the money personally and don't know anyone who has, do you?
Tonights Walkout. on 13:34 - Oct 3 with 2159 viewsPlumbs

Tonights Walkout. on 12:37 - Oct 3 by Hannibal_de_Seaside

Certainly not. I have been advocating the only solution for a number of years now. The only way to get rid of the Oyston family is to buy them out. Nothing else will work. I don't have the money personally and don't know anyone who has, do you?

Who wants to give them another big payday? I think they're getting worried personally.

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

Tonights Walkout. on 14:15 - Oct 3 with 2125 viewsArchibaldKnox

Tonights Walkout. on 13:34 - Oct 3 by Plumbs

Who wants to give them another big payday? I think they're getting worried personally.

They got just a bit too greedy. They know now it's time they got out. They have very little support, I expect they are noticing that people are beginning to openly avoid them. It's not as if they ever bought BFC for local popularity, but it's nice to have it if you own a club and can be awkward when that is withdrawn.

And even the shady world of football is treating them as a joke now it's obvious there is no 'principled stand'. Old Owen has been fairly good at timing his sell-offs in the past. Will he get this one right before the club is worth a quarter of its peak value? Are there any buyers out there? I have not heard of any recent Euromillions lottery winners residing in Blackpool.
Login to get fewer ads

Tonights Walkout. on 14:17 - Oct 3 with 2121 viewsjanegallagher

Tonights Walkout. on 12:37 - Oct 3 by Hannibal_de_Seaside

Hannibal totally agree, that is the only thing that will get them out.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Tonights Walkout. on 14:43 - Oct 3 with 2102 viewsAllorNothing

Tonights Walkout. on 14:17 - Oct 3 by janegallagher

Hannibal totally agree, that is the only thing that will get them out.

Not the only thing is it...... Unless he is immortal that is

He who seeks, finds

Tonights Walkout. on 14:51 - Oct 3 with 2097 viewsLytham_FY8

Tonights Walkout. on 14:43 - Oct 3 by AllorNothing

Not the only thing is it...... Unless he is immortal that is

They have to put it up for sale first, unfortunately that means both businesses which will never happen, they might sell the club but they're not going to sell the land with paying tenants.

No one in their right mind would buy the club alone, plenty would buy the whole lot.

"The money has not been taken out of the football club to pay for this hotel, but the money will be borrowed to build the hotel in part or whole"

Tonights Walkout. on 14:55 - Oct 3 with 2091 viewsHannibal_de_Seaside

It's the whole lot that needs buying, the football club company is worth next to nothing.
Tonights Walkout. on 16:39 - Oct 3 with 2041 viewsSeasideKurt

Tonights Walkout. on 14:55 - Oct 3 by Hannibal_de_Seaside

It's the whole lot that needs buying, the football club company is worth next to nothing.

The concept of sitting back and just waiting for them to sell up is an extremely poor idea.

People bring imaginative ideas and try and be passionate about the club and this site ALWAYS so far has shot them down. Very dissapointing from people who really are far more intelligent than me to understand what is going on.
Tonights Walkout. on 17:49 - Oct 3 with 1989 viewsthomasr1934

he told you Stay away
Tonights Walkout. on 11:39 - Oct 4 with 1711 viewsGhost

Judean People's Front?

I walked out - first time I have left a game early at home in nigh fourty years
And do you know in a strange way I feel all the better for it
And I think you will find they werent teenage sheep -who seemed to have all stayed in the ground and pretended to walk out-but many like me long term long suffering fans who have had enough

Futile or not its all over the papers and its better than sitting on your hands or coming on here complaining to an audience of twenty or so other users

Doing nothing in order tontry and change the status quo in respect of our owners snd how they run the club is not an option anymore and this morning many of this nations football supporters will be informed as to whats been going on at the club because of what a few tried to achieve last night
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024