Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some good news! 10:45 - Oct 25 with 1192 viewsWronga

(although doesn't mean we won't have our annual 3rd round exit!!)

FA Cup football is returning to BBC television this season after the broadcaster made a new four-year deal with BT Sport.

16 live matches will air on TV, while BBC Radio 5Live and local radio will broadcast live commentaries.

All the goals of the competition will be available to watch on the BBC Sport website.

Coverage starts this Monday, October 27 with Mark Chapman presenting the first round FA Cup draw live from St George's Park.

The draw will be shown on BBC Two and broadcast on 5Live at 7pm.

Poll: Graham Westley or Neil McDonald

Some good news! on 13:37 - Oct 25 with 1142 viewswespens

The FA Cup always feels like it's a proper competition when it's on the BBC and away from the clutches of Chiles and Townsend!

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

Some good news! on 14:51 - Oct 25 with 1133 viewsOrmerod89

Some good news! on 13:37 - Oct 25 by wespens

The FA Cup always feels like it's a proper competition when it's on the BBC and away from the clutches of Chiles and Townsend!

Only thing I can see saving this season! Couple of easy games at home and a nice 5th round away trip to a top Prem club?

Poll: Who is going to win the Championship?

Some good news! on 19:54 - Oct 25 with 1080 viewsscratchingshed

Some good news! on 14:51 - Oct 25 by Ormerod89

Only thing I can see saving this season! Couple of easy games at home and a nice 5th round away trip to a top Prem club?

When I read the title of the O/P I thought it was to remind us all thank fcuk 99% of all the players are all on 12 month deals and will all be off by next June.
Some good news! on 20:10 - Oct 25 with 1067 viewsspooner

Find it difficult to celebrate this, or any other news regarding competitions in which we'll either have no interest, or will only serve to highlight our plight.
I am dreading the FA Cup Third Round draw, which will, probably, only serve to enhance our embarrassing predicament.
Imagine Fleetwood, North End or AFC Fylde in the 3rd. Round.
We've regularly been humiliated in this competition in recent years, but at least were able to put a woeful cup run in perspective, preferring to concentrate on progression through the divisions.
We are now a laughing stock in all departments and, harsh as it may seem, deserve to be put out to grass.
Is there another club in the Football League which has deliberately engineered its demise as a consequence of its profitability?
I will never be embarrassed to be a Blackpool supporter, but believe I and many others deserve a greater return on our investment over the years.
I feel betrayed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024