Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Modou Barrow 16:24 - Oct 26 with 1785 viewsMrSwan

When will this guy get a game? Liverpool maybe would be interesting to see his lightening speed against Liverpool defence with Montero and Dyer on the two wings with him.

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

Modou Barrow on 17:01 - Oct 26 with 1704 viewsthomasJack

Perhaps too Early ??

Poll: Next signing

Modou Barrow on 17:10 - Oct 26 with 1659 viewsKilkennyjack

This guy is 22. So yes he needs to be involved with the first team.

Beware of the Risen People

Modou Barrow on 18:02 - Oct 26 with 1530 viewsScoobyWho

Modou Barrow on 17:10 - Oct 26 by Kilkennyjack

This guy is 22. So yes he needs to be involved with the first team.

Good point, if he was 18 youwould give him more time, but at that age he should be pretty much ready to go, especially if the wages we are paying are accurate.
Bloody hell, if they are half that he should be in the first team.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Modou Barrow on 18:07 - Oct 26 with 1504 viewsMrSwan

We will never know if he is good enough I he isn't given a chance he only has a one year contract so why don't we give hi a chance have a look at him and get him on a new contract if he is good enough.

Modou Barrow on 18:14 - Oct 26 with 1470 viewsereksten

Montero and Dyer on the two wings? Modou Barrow is a winger as well...

Jack Army Norway (http://swanseacity.no/)

Modou Barrow on 18:17 - Oct 26 with 1457 viewsthomasJack

i seem to remember people here who have seen him say he pretty raw more like diamond in the making...but yes i whould like to see him play

Poll: Next signing

Modou Barrow on 18:29 - Oct 26 with 1408 viewsMrSwan

Modou Barrow on 18:14 - Oct 26 by ereksten

Montero and Dyer on the two wings? Modou Barrow is a winger as well...

hes a striker

Modou Barrow on 19:14 - Oct 26 with 1266 viewsLeonisGod

Modou Barrow on 18:17 - Oct 26 by thomasJack

i seem to remember people here who have seen him say he pretty raw more like diamond in the making...but yes i whould like to see him play

An interview earlier in the season was talking about breaking into the first team squad later in the season being the main aim. It sounded like there are a few rough edges to knock off. I'd like to see the U21s play, but the times are normally a bit rubbish.
Login to get fewer ads

Modou Barrow on 19:46 - Oct 26 with 1162 viewsScoobyWho

Modou Barrow on 19:14 - Oct 26 by LeonisGod

An interview earlier in the season was talking about breaking into the first team squad later in the season being the main aim. It sounded like there are a few rough edges to knock off. I'd like to see the U21s play, but the times are normally a bit rubbish.

I have watched him a few times, and must admit I haven't seen anything that would indicate he is a premier league player. And yes he is a rough diamond on the pitch, but I haven't much faith in KOL being the person to do anything about it.

To put him in the first team would be really risky, but of course, why else did we buy him.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Modou Barrow on 19:52 - Oct 26 with 1128 viewsLeonisGod

Modou Barrow on 19:46 - Oct 26 by ScoobyWho

I have watched him a few times, and must admit I haven't seen anything that would indicate he is a premier league player. And yes he is a rough diamond on the pitch, but I haven't much faith in KOL being the person to do anything about it.

To put him in the first team would be really risky, but of course, why else did we buy him.

Cheers, I got the impression they thought he was a long-term project. Maybe some sub appearances then by the end of the season.
Modou Barrow on 22:09 - Oct 26 with 951 viewswhiterock

Has potential but Emnes needs game time too, GM will play a strongish side IMO
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024