Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How come .... 18:19 - Oct 26 with 1144 viewsCashCow

.... this site has suddenly become so busy? Read the old site and they said it had died a slow death but seems decent to me. If I'm honest I don't think many know about it and I only found it because someone put a link to the front page article. Maybe needs promoting more?
How come .... on 18:23 - Oct 26 with 1135 viewsKOSBowlCut

Think when it first went on line a lot of the old lot resented being told they were moving and when the old site didn't close down they turned it in to their own site. Think they also found some of the previous moderating to be too excessive. Ironic thing is that there's more debates over there now about moderating then ever before. This site takes getting used to as it's maybe too modern for our lot and the ease of the old board is kind of comforting but I agree that this place seems to be getting a lot busier as it goes along.

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

How come .... on 18:26 - Oct 26 with 1129 viewsribble

This board does work at a slower pace but in my opinion is all the better for it. Less knee jerk reaction and more consideration for other posters.
How come .... on 19:00 - Oct 26 with 1108 viewsstu

How come .... on 18:26 - Oct 26 by ribble

This board does work at a slower pace but in my opinion is all the better for it. Less knee jerk reaction and more consideration for other posters.

You're right, not as busy but a lot more interesting read. I prefer it

Tangerine is the new black

How come .... on 19:01 - Oct 26 with 1105 viewsWindyMiller

How come .... on 18:26 - Oct 26 by ribble

I've never read anything on here I've felt uncomfortable with but similarly I think the site shouldn't be seen as a closed shop but welcoming to all. The more users, the more debate and therefore a better board.

There is no doubt that the actual site is 100% superior!

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

How come .... on 19:50 - Oct 26 with 1076 viewsArchibaldKnox

How come .... on 19:01 - Oct 26 by WindyMiller

I've never read anything on here I've felt uncomfortable with but similarly I think the site shouldn't be seen as a closed shop but welcoming to all. The more users, the more debate and therefore a better board.

There is no doubt that the actual site is 100% superior!

The other site can be a little "rough" for me at times, and this site can be a little "pompous and self-righteous". Having said that, I post on both, so find a happy medium.
How come .... on 08:45 - Oct 27 with 1045 viewsKOSBowlCut

I like it over here - and I guess if Riga was to go this week at least we'd get rationale debate and some decent views rather than knee jerk reaction and 'burn the ground down'!!

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

How come .... on 10:43 - Oct 27 with 1037 viewsLala

How come .... on 08:45 - Oct 27 by KOSBowlCut

I like it over here - and I guess if Riga was to go this week at least we'd get rationale debate and some decent views rather than knee jerk reaction and 'burn the ground down'!!

...and I've never been insulted less in all my life..

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

How come .... on 13:24 - Oct 27 with 1013 viewsVoiceofReason

How come .... on 10:43 - Oct 27 by Lala

...and I've never been insulted less in all my life..

Yeah, I like it here too, some very clever people posting.
Login to get fewer ads

How come .... on 11:15 - Oct 30 with 973 viewsOrmerod89

How come .... on 13:24 - Oct 27 by VoiceofReason

Yeah, I like it here too, some very clever people posting.

Funny how habits change - I had an occasional glimpse at this board when it first started but it seemed a bit polarised and po faced - not saying that it's better in terms of posts (maybe less extreme) but just find the layout and the functionality so much better. Quite often the old site fails to even load at work. Looks like it's getting much busier on here as well.

Poll: Who is going to win the Championship?

How come .... on 11:28 - Oct 30 with 963 viewsOld_Laytonian

To get away from the likes of Spider and their inane drivel
How come .... on 11:51 - Oct 30 with 953 viewsthebigone

How come .... on 11:28 - Oct 30 by Old_Laytonian

To get away from the likes of Spider and their inane drivel

There's a few on that old board who have killed it - seem quite territorial and hopefully won't wander this way!

Poll: After the articles - Who do you blame?

How come .... on 11:56 - Oct 30 with 945 viewsLala

How come .... on 11:51 - Oct 30 by thebigone

There's a few on that old board who have killed it - seem quite territorial and hopefully won't wander this way!

'seem quite territorial and hopefully won't wander this way! '

We have guards on the doors and a highly effective vetting system..........don't we...?

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

How come .... on 12:02 - Oct 30 with 937 viewsOld_Laytonian

How come .... on 11:56 - Oct 30 by Lala

'seem quite territorial and hopefully won't wander this way! '

We have guards on the doors and a highly effective vetting system..........don't we...?

That's why I like the ignore button
How come .... on 14:04 - Oct 30 with 908 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

How come .... on 12:02 - Oct 30 by Old_Laytonian

That's why I like the ignore button

The ignore button spells the death of trolls on here so they are forced to stay on the old site to get their thrills!

Much more respect shown on here to fellow posters even when you don't agree with them. That provides for a better debate. Rather have that than childish, foul mouthed rants when they can't think of a reasoned response.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024