Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread 15:07 - Oct 28 with 35403 viewsMrSwan

[Post edited 28 Oct 2014 15:08]

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:15 - Oct 28 with 3054 viewsRancid

Was told earlier we'd sold 2000 tickets by last Thursday.Impressive if true.
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread (n/t) on 19:16 - Oct 28 with 3028 viewsepaul

[Post edited 28 Oct 2014 19:17]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:17 - Oct 28 with 2999 viewsdantheswansman

Missing Gylfi in this game is bad news .
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:22 - Oct 28 with 2896 viewsairedale

Its our strongest back line.
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:26 - Oct 28 with 2818 viewsAnotherJohn

Disappointed with that starting line-up. My gut feeling is that we will only get a result if some key players come off the bench, but I hope to be proved wrong about the starters,
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:29 - Oct 28 with 2783 viewsshandyjack

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:26 - Oct 28 by AnotherJohn

Disappointed with that starting line-up. My gut feeling is that we will only get a result if some key players come off the bench, but I hope to be proved wrong about the starters,

we've started with 7 players who started saturday, including our strongest back 4? what were you expecting with Everton Away saturday?

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:36 - Oct 28 with 2702 viewssomersetsimon

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:17 - Oct 28 by dantheswansman

Much as I'd love to see us win this competition again, it's not worth risking Gylfi if he's not 100% fit.

How come Ki isn't in the squad? Did he pick up a knock at the weekend?
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:36 - Oct 28 with 2687 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:17 - Oct 28 by dantheswansman

Not really - no matter how minor his leg injury is, we need to save him for Saturday.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:38 - Oct 28 with 2658 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:10 - Oct 28 by Johnw102

Tremmel, Rangel, Fernandez, Williams (C), Taylor, Fulton, Shelvey, Emnes, Dyer, Montero, Gomis.

#Swans subs v @LFC: Fabianski, Bartley, Shephard, Carroll, Routledge, Barrow, Bony.

Looks pretty good except I would have like to have seen Carrol in at DM, and Shelvey move forward into Gylfi's spot (like Monk did when Gylfi went out Saturday).

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:42 - Oct 28 with 2601 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

we've a strong enough team out no excuses

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:45 - Oct 28 with 2556 viewsSwansNZ

Shephard - is he a midfielder?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:47 - Oct 28 with 2531 viewsJBT95

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:45 - Oct 28 by SwansNZ

Shephard - is he a midfielder?

Left back.
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:49 - Oct 28 with 2477 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:47 - Oct 28 by JBT95

Left back.

I wondered why we have not had full backups as subs, but we do - what a plastic I am

What has happened to Tiendalli?

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:54 - Oct 28 with 2396 viewsJBT95

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:49 - Oct 28 by SwansNZ

I wondered why we have not had full backups as subs, but we do - what a plastic I am

What has happened to Tiendalli?

Tiendalli returned to training last week, has been out injured.

Jazz is injured, they reckon out for a month to six weeks, pitty as he would have started over Rangel tonight no doubt.
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:07 - Oct 28 with 2058 viewsJBT95

Is anyone else watching a stream with the American guy on commentary? F*ck me, it's going to be a long night.
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:07 - Oct 28 with 2054 viewsGiant_Penguins

interesting to see how tremmel will get on with barely any previous gametime this season - but he's usually stable so I have faith
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:09 - Oct 28 with 2020 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:07 - Oct 28 by JBT95

Is anyone else watching a stream with the American guy on commentary? F*ck me, it's going to be a long night.

had to turn it off

got some foreign channel

direto sport

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:09 - Oct 28 with 2010 viewsshimmie

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:07 - Oct 28 by JBT95

Do you have a link please mate?
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:11 - Oct 28 with 1979 viewsJBT95

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:09 - Oct 28 by shimmie

http://www.goldstreams.info/channel1.php
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:11 - Oct 28 with 1971 viewsepaul

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:09 - Oct 28 by shimmie

I thought you had buggered off mush....good to see you back Luke

http://www.goldstreams.info/channel1.php

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:11 - Oct 28 with 1966 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

http://soccertoall.net/index.php?channel=1

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:12 - Oct 28 with 1947 viewsDarran

F*ck me more comebacks than Arnie

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:14 - Oct 28 with 1909 viewsbudegan

I don't think they could be creaming themselves over Liverpool anymore. Most of the commentary is Liverpool-slanted. Doing my nut in!
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:15 - Oct 28 with 1887 viewsshimmie

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:12 - Oct 28 by Darran

F*ck me more comebacks than Arnie

I'm not back, just want to see my beloved. Some things are worth swallowing your pride over.
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:15 - Oct 28 with 2280 viewsSwansNZ

Aye, I'm watching and listening to the soccer commentary

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024