Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This site is getting busier/more traffic 21:58 - Oct 30 with 2049 viewsBloodtangerine

I have only posted on here from today really but have looked over a few times from AVFTT original and thought this site was a dead duck waiting to be put out of its misery and have said so tbh. Looking at it now it has got substantially busier...why is that?

Voice of the two scarfers..UTMP

This site is getting busier/more traffic on 22:10 - Oct 30 with 2028 viewsOld_Laytonian

Because intellectuals like us realise it's the place to be
This site is getting busier/more traffic on 22:18 - Oct 30 with 2020 viewsVoiceofReason

This site is getting busier/more traffic on 22:10 - Oct 30 by Old_Laytonian

It's miles better the the other site, there's no mystery to it.
This site is getting busier/more traffic on 22:20 - Oct 30 with 2015 viewsMyMoney_MySayPart2

No idea, fansonline will always be better. No question.
This site is getting busier/more traffic on 22:23 - Oct 30 with 2010 viewsstu

Quality over quantity

Tangerine is the new black

This site is getting busier/more traffic on 22:24 - Oct 30 with 2006 viewsrigabeliever

This site is getting busier/more traffic on 22:20 - Oct 30 by MyMoney_MySayPart2

No idea, fansonline will always be better. No question.

MM_MS - what was the website you wrote your article on? I did look at it at the time but can't find the link again only the hard copy version. Is it a BFC one? Anyhow good to have people like you who know what they're talking about over here - best article of the week.

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

This site is getting busier/more traffic on 22:43 - Oct 30 with 1983 viewsAVFTTConvert

A forum is a forum end of. Not a subscriber to this forum is better or that forum is better. Personally the old site is banned at work and I have loading issues with it at times on my Mac and so I came over here after the move and think it's a cracking site. Certainly busier than it has ever been but also has a much better breadth of posters - the away fans for instance today has made for a terrific read. Blood - get a few more of the decent ones over here - I get the feeling the old one is ready for the knackers yard anyway so they may as well move now before it breaks down completely!

Poll: Worst 'Regular' First Teamer at the moment?

This site is getting busier/more traffic on 22:45 - Oct 30 with 1975 viewsseasider81

This site is getting busier/more traffic on 22:24 - Oct 30 by rigabeliever

MM_MS - what was the website you wrote your article on? I did look at it at the time but can't find the link again only the hard copy version. Is it a BFC one? Anyhow good to have people like you who know what they're talking about over here - best article of the week.

Not surprised when you have users impersonating posters on other forums.

Whoever is pretending to be A Tense Grin is on a wind up! Copying threads from BHS under my name.
This site is getting busier/more traffic on 22:51 - Oct 30 with 1955 viewsMyMoney_MySayPart2

This site is getting busier/more traffic on 22:24 - Oct 30 by rigabeliever

http://retainpossession.com/powerless-riga-sacked-chaotic-blackpool/

There you go, appreciate it RB! Means a lot
Login to get fewer ads

This site is getting busier/more traffic on 23:34 - Oct 30 with 1907 viewsPlumbs

This site is getting busier/more traffic on 22:10 - Oct 30 by Old_Laytonian

SSP is an intellectual . He can say 'disingenuous' quite often

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

This site is getting busier/more traffic on 02:31 - Oct 31 with 1858 viewsseasider13

Blood, this site has always been busy, its just that robbie has a Klingon cloaking devise so that "The Mob" cannot view our posts,

Your cloaking devise was removed after you left the other board and said nice things about this site.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

This site is getting busier/more traffic on 06:41 - Oct 31 with 1834 viewsOdinsRaven

I'm not sure the blanket and flask brigade on here will be able to cope with your Bi Polar Blood. Not now there's two of us ;-)
This site is getting busier/more traffic on 08:10 - Oct 31 with 1798 viewsBloodtangerine

This site is getting busier/more traffic on 06:41 - Oct 31 by OdinsRaven

I'm not sure the blanket and flask brigade on here will be able to cope with your Bi Polar Blood. Not now there's two of us ;-)

I am calm Odins, worry ye not

This site is getting busier/more traffic on 08:33 - Oct 31 with 1783 viewsTwelveAngryMen

This site is getting busier/more traffic on 08:10 - Oct 31 by Bloodtangerine

I am calm Odins, worry ye not

Have you flounced Blood ?
Your public are clamouring for you on fansonline

#footballfirst

This site is getting busier/more traffic on 09:31 - Oct 31 with 1740 viewsLala

This site is getting busier/more traffic on 08:33 - Oct 31 by TwelveAngryMen

Have you flounced Blood ?
Your public are clamouring for you on fansonline

Hey Blood hi...

People are generally a lot more respectful over here, so it may take a while to adjust to not being insulted left right and centre.

Keep those run chases coming sir...

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

This site is getting busier/more traffic on 09:42 - Oct 31 with 1725 viewsBloodtangerine

This site is getting busier/more traffic on 09:31 - Oct 31 by Lala

Hey Blood hi...

People are generally a lot more respectful over here, so it may take a while to adjust to not being insulted left right and centre.

Keep those run chases coming sir...

Tim, they wont be mate....a handgul of real cowards on there mate who snipe at every opportunity to get a bit of hate in......inadequate attempts at bullies, ni more, no less. Most posters on there are great of course....I will see you at the No.1 on Saturday mate UTMP

This site is getting busier/more traffic on 09:44 - Oct 31 with 1724 viewsBloodtangerine

This site is getting busier/more traffic on 09:42 - Oct 31 by Bloodtangerine

Tim, they wont be mate....a handgul of real cowards on there mate who snipe at every opportunity to get a bit of hate in......inadequate attempts at bullies, ni more, no less. Most posters on there are great of course....I will see you at the No.1 on Saturday mate UTMP

Lala, thanks hun

This site is getting busier/more traffic on 10:44 - Oct 31 with 1702 viewsFY4MIKEH

This site is getting busier/more traffic on 09:44 - Oct 31 by Bloodtangerine

Lala, thanks hun

Keep batting Blood. It is getting busier on here. Long may it continue.
This site is getting busier/more traffic on 12:19 - Oct 31 with 1662 viewsTang67

This site is getting busier/more traffic on 10:44 - Oct 31 by FY4MIKEH

Keep batting Blood. It is getting busier on here. Long may it continue.

Both sites are ok for different reasons so use th both - let's not get into tit for tats about two obscure football sites

Poster formerly known as bisphamtang

This site is getting busier/more traffic on 01:28 - Nov 2 with 1553 viewsrob1964

This site is getting busier/more traffic on 09:44 - Oct 31 by Bloodtangerine

Lala, thanks hun

Much better on here , still navigating round here. The site with no name has become a joke. Too much negativity.
This site is getting busier/more traffic on 09:36 - Nov 2 with 1502 viewsBOYBILLY

This site is getting busier/more traffic on 12:19 - Oct 31 by Tang67

Both sites are ok for different reasons so use th both - let's not get into tit for tats about two obscure football sites

All I read on here is people moaning about the other site. Seems to be a bit of a graveyard for disgruntled former posters and the oyston supporters.
This site is getting busier/more traffic on 10:27 - Nov 2 with 1493 viewsHarryHorse

This site is getting busier/more traffic on 09:36 - Nov 2 by BOYBILLY

All I read on here is people moaning about the other site. Seems to be a bit of a graveyard for disgruntled former posters and the oyston supporters.

Not quite Billy , there are quite a few of us who don't fit into any of your categories . And the debate that there is , whilst heated at times hasn't descended into trading insults as yet . Think of it as missionary work , its a calling you know
This site is getting busier/more traffic on 11:32 - Nov 2 with 1469 viewsSouthshorepool

This site is getting busier/more traffic on 10:27 - Nov 2 by HarryHorse

Not quite Billy , there are quite a few of us who don't fit into any of your categories . And the debate that there is , whilst heated at times hasn't descended into trading insults as yet . Think of it as missionary work , its a calling you know

I think some posters let their prejudices get in the way of the facts when it comes to this site. At a time when the amount of debate and the number of posts is clearly on the up we have seen also an increase of posters saying it's dying. Boybilly. How about contributing something rather than just having a pop at one poster.

Mainstream music is sh!t!

This site is getting busier/more traffic on 19:00 - Nov 2 with 1392 viewsoriginal_insider

This site is getting busier/more traffic on 11:32 - Nov 2 by Southshorepool

I think some posters let their prejudices get in the way of the facts when it comes to this site. At a time when the amount of debate and the number of posts is clearly on the up we have seen also an increase of posters saying it's dying. Boybilly. How about contributing something rather than just having a pop at one poster.

Get back to t'other site you big flouncer.
This site is getting busier/more traffic on 19:07 - Nov 2 with 1384 viewsBOYBILLY

This site is getting busier/more traffic on 11:32 - Nov 2 by Southshorepool

Yes it is true not all are harry but a few are as I can read their chite and it is not one poster as southshore says it is the same old group.

MOD EDIT: You have a PM. Check your "Msgs" in the top-right corner.

This post has been edited by an administrator
This site is getting busier/more traffic on 19:26 - Nov 2 with 1366 viewsCashCow

This site is getting busier/more traffic on 19:07 - Nov 2 by BOYBILLY

Yes it is true not all are harry but a few are as I can read their chite and it is not one poster as southshore says it is the same old group.

MOD EDIT: You have a PM. Check your "Msgs" in the top-right corner.

This post has been edited by an administrator

I think the site is getting much better but the problem is there is so little to talk about other than off the field events it's difficult to know what to talk about!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024