Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Orlandis Blog 09:02 - Nov 3 with 1237 viewsBedfordseasider

as usual a good read .

"At the end of the game, on my way to the dressing room, I could see the faces of the people leaving the ground and it made me even more annoyed because they weren’t even upset anymore. They were dejected and disenchanted, as if they had finally surrendered. As if we were on a path of no return, or on the way to a disaster that was impossible to avoid. And I will rebel against that"
Orlandis Blog on 09:10 - Nov 3 with 1235 viewsMr_Brightside

Wow - amazed the players notice - all of that said Orlandi isn't the answer - not seen him do anything of any note so far and not the player the Brighton fans spoke highly of.

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

Orlandis Blog on 09:46 - Nov 3 with 1215 viewsBedfordseasider

Orlandis Blog on 09:10 - Nov 3 by Mr_Brightside

Wow - amazed the players notice - all of that said Orlandi isn't the answer - not seen him do anything of any note so far and not the player the Brighton fans spoke highly of.

I noticed on Saturday as I was waiting to get on the stairs at the top of the south stand that 2 of our players after applauding the fans just stood there at the edge of the penalty area watching the crowd depart , they both looked dejected & sorry for the fans . One of them was Orlandi not sure who the other was .
Orlandis Blog on 21:07 - Nov 4 with 1151 viewsHarryHorse

Orlandis Blog on 09:46 - Nov 3 by Bedfordseasider

I noticed on Saturday as I was waiting to get on the stairs at the top of the south stand that 2 of our players after applauding the fans just stood there at the edge of the penalty area watching the crowd depart , they both looked dejected & sorry for the fans . One of them was Orlandi not sure who the other was .

Erudite and well observed , you don't get many players willing to be so candid - I hope he doesn't suffer for it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024