Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who offers more Ranger or Miller? 14:01 - Nov 9 with 1002 viewsCashCow

If we're playing the system of a big man up front who would you sooner have there? Miller continues to be this season's big disappointment - although I was hardly enthused by his signing - still think Ranger offers more and would sooner he started.
Who offers more Ranger or Miller? on 15:34 - Nov 9 with 984 viewsKOSBowlCut

Don't think much offer either if I'm entirely honest - would sooner have John Murphy back!!

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

Who offers more Ranger or Miller? on 15:46 - Nov 9 with 981 viewsOsbourne

Who offers more Ranger or Miller? on 15:34 - Nov 9 by KOSBowlCut

Don't think much offer either if I'm entirely honest - would sooner have John Murphy back!!

Playing 4-4-2 can't you have them both up there together as twin forwards? Miller is predominantly left footed, Ranger right footed, so although they can cross, Miller can hang left while Ranger hangs right with the 2 wide midfielders, whoever they might be, feeding them from the flanks. Both Miller and Ranger are big men and should be good in the air, to nod home from within the 6 yard box.

Sounds easy doesn't it! The players need to be able to do it though.

Ranger's headed goal v Leeds was well taken.
Miller did well v Fulham. Well taken 1st goal. Set up the 2nd for the new chap from Norwich whose name I cannot remember!
Who offers more Ranger or Miller? on 19:14 - Nov 9 with 963 viewsclarkestattoo

Who offers more Ranger or Miller? on 15:46 - Nov 9 by Osbourne

Playing 4-4-2 can't you have them both up there together as twin forwards? Miller is predominantly left footed, Ranger right footed, so although they can cross, Miller can hang left while Ranger hangs right with the 2 wide midfielders, whoever they might be, feeding them from the flanks. Both Miller and Ranger are big men and should be good in the air, to nod home from within the 6 yard box.

Sounds easy doesn't it! The players need to be able to do it though.

Ranger's headed goal v Leeds was well taken.
Miller did well v Fulham. Well taken 1st goal. Set up the 2nd for the new chap from Norwich whose name I cannot remember!

When they played against Ipswich as a unit I thought they cancelled each other out and were as bad as each other. Neither are that good that we can afford to play them both as a luxury.

Poll: Do you think Riga will still be in charge next Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024