Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Discussion: Why does Karl want to continue? 11:41 - Nov 12 with 1271 viewsCashCow

What does everyone think? Why does this idiot continue to open himself up for abuse from all sides?
Discussion: Why does Karl want to continue? on 12:26 - Nov 12 with 1253 viewsTejas

I don't think he can help it - I think his ability to react to critiscm is very limited and simply re-states his seemingly unshakeable position. Fewer and fewer people are buying it and people without an interest in the Club can see the shortcomings more clearly. In terms of Club ownership I think he's tied his family and the Club's finances so closely together that it's almost impossible to untangle - under the structure he/they have created selling would be very difficult. In my opinion, they will hang on to the very end. I only hope that it's not too far away as I don't believe we have a future with Oyston at the helm - not now. For me, Riga-gate was the last straw.
Discussion: Why does Karl want to continue? on 13:53 - Nov 12 with 1237 viewsOsbourne

Discussion: Why does Karl want to continue? on 12:26 - Nov 12 by Tejas

I don't think he can help it - I think his ability to react to critiscm is very limited and simply re-states his seemingly unshakeable position. Fewer and fewer people are buying it and people without an interest in the Club can see the shortcomings more clearly. In terms of Club ownership I think he's tied his family and the Club's finances so closely together that it's almost impossible to untangle - under the structure he/they have created selling would be very difficult. In my opinion, they will hang on to the very end. I only hope that it's not too far away as I don't believe we have a future with Oyston at the helm - not now. For me, Riga-gate was the last straw.

One point about Mr Oyston.

He does seem to get lucky!
1. A year in the Premiership.
2. Saved relegation last season with an impossible win at Wigan.
Discussion: Why does Karl want to continue? on 08:31 - Nov 13 with 1179 viewsBertandErnie

Discussion: Why does Karl want to continue? on 13:53 - Nov 12 by Osbourne

One point about Mr Oyston.

He does seem to get lucky!
1. A year in the Premiership.
2. Saved relegation last season with an impossible win at Wigan.

He doesn't seem to have another useful role in life, no one else would employ him and he seems to get some sort of twisted pleasure from provoking Blackpool fans.
Discussion: Why does Karl want to continue? on 13:00 - Nov 13 with 1168 viewsseasider13

Where else can he make 500k as a basic salary,

He will be there until the money runs out.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Discussion: Why does Karl want to continue? on 13:34 - Nov 13 with 1156 viewsOdinsRaven

coz he's a nob
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024