Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Two more in today? 09:23 - Nov 21 with 617 viewsTwoPhillips

Blackpool are hoping to add at least two new faces ahead of tomorrow’s game against Bolton.Boss Lee Clark is keen to strengthen his squad and has until noon today to secure any deals.

It’s believed the Seasiders are closing in on two defenders, including a left-back who is set to arrive on loan, and Clark is hopeful something can be done.

“There’s a possibility of one or two before the weekend in certain areas of the field,” he said.

“We are trying to do some deals although I never like to talk about transfer deals until they are over the line.

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

Two more in today? on 09:51 - Nov 21 with 599 viewsWizaard

I believe the left back is actually more used to playing centre half, if it's who I think it is.
Two more in today? on 10:01 - Nov 21 with 592 viewsFountain

Two more in today? on 09:51 - Nov 21 by Wizaard

I believe the left back is actually more used to playing centre half, if it's who I think it is.

This makes interesting reading when you try and put some context and reasoning in there:-

Lee Clark has added two new faces to his coaching staff at Bloomfield Road.

Vastly experienced pair Malcolm Crosby and Mick Rathbone have agreed terms at Bloomfield Road after talks between boss Clark and Karl Oyston last week.

Crosby, who joins as Head of Recruitment, boasts 22 years of management and coaching experience.

Following a playing career of almost 500 league appearances, Crosby joined Sunderland as manager in 1991 and most recently took caretaker charge at Birmingham City this season.

Rathbone is another who boasts a long playing career with the likes of Preston, Blackburn and Birmingham before moving into the medical trade in 1995.

After a spell at Preston as physio, Rathbone took up the post of head of medical at Everton where he spent eight years working alongside David Moyes.

And the arrival of both delight boss Clark.

“There’s a lot of things been going on in the background with us addressing the staff issues being one,” he said.

“We’ve been able to bring a head of recruitment in, which I don’t think we’ve ever had before at this club, to oversee player recruitment and also look at opposition.

“We’ve also brought in someone as head of performance who will oversee the medical team but also the fitness side of thing.

“He will give us vital statistics on the fitness of the 
players and their performance.

“Coupled with Paul Crichton and Noel Blake who are already here the staff is starting to take shape now.”

slap me on the patio

Two more in today? on 10:18 - Nov 21 with 577 viewsLala

Two more in today? on 10:01 - Nov 21 by Fountain

This makes interesting reading when you try and put some context and reasoning in there:-

Lee Clark has added two new faces to his coaching staff at Bloomfield Road.

Vastly experienced pair Malcolm Crosby and Mick Rathbone have agreed terms at Bloomfield Road after talks between boss Clark and Karl Oyston last week.

Crosby, who joins as Head of Recruitment, boasts 22 years of management and coaching experience.

Following a playing career of almost 500 league appearances, Crosby joined Sunderland as manager in 1991 and most recently took caretaker charge at Birmingham City this season.

Rathbone is another who boasts a long playing career with the likes of Preston, Blackburn and Birmingham before moving into the medical trade in 1995.

After a spell at Preston as physio, Rathbone took up the post of head of medical at Everton where he spent eight years working alongside David Moyes.

And the arrival of both delight boss Clark.

“There’s a lot of things been going on in the background with us addressing the staff issues being one,” he said.

“We’ve been able to bring a head of recruitment in, which I don’t think we’ve ever had before at this club, to oversee player recruitment and also look at opposition.

“We’ve also brought in someone as head of performance who will oversee the medical team but also the fitness side of thing.

“He will give us vital statistics on the fitness of the 
players and their performance.

“Coupled with Paul Crichton and Noel Blake who are already here the staff is starting to take shape now.”

Head of Recruitment role sounds postive, isn't that the middle man role we needed.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Two more in today? on 12:05 - Nov 21 with 506 viewsscratchingshed

Two more in today? on 10:18 - Nov 21 by Lala

Head of Recruitment role sounds postive, isn't that the middle man role we needed.

The mighty Tom Kennedy from Rochdale and Nyron Noseworthy [ex Watford) another one with a criminal record.

Nothing like getting ready for life in league one early.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2014 12:14]
Two more in today? on 12:05 - Nov 21 with 504 viewsOld_Laytonian

And Nyron Nosworthy
Two more in today? on 12:37 - Nov 21 with 473 viewstde74

I assume Nosworthy and Noseworthy are to replace the Oriol twins...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024