Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cubero 12:23 - Dec 16 with 1907 viewslemongreentea

According to gazette aiming to be back second week in January. Will be glad to see him back but the way it's worked out so far will only believe it when I see it.
http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/blackpool-fc/cubero-targets-january-retu
[Post edited 16 Dec 2014 12:32]
Cubero on 17:38 - Dec 16 with 1829 viewschesterbfc

Another Riga stellar signing, when I went to Costa Rica, their national sayin is Tico Time, in other words" in my time " We are now seeing it,
Cubero on 11:51 - Dec 17 with 1776 viewsArchibaldKnox

Never happen. His agent will be looking for an escape route for him in the January window.
Don't blame him, either.
Cubero on 13:55 - Dec 17 with 1745 viewsHannibal_de_Seaside

Maybe his agent will, but he's under contract to us and who is going to pay more than the 300k plus wages since then to compensate?
Cubero on 16:39 - Dec 17 with 1714 viewsArchibaldKnox

Cubero on 13:55 - Dec 17 by Hannibal_de_Seaside

Maybe his agent will, but he's under contract to us and who is going to pay more than the 300k plus wages since then to compensate?

Yes, but will Koko want to carry on paying the wages, if he never seems to be fit enough to play? That could allow the agent to engineer the move. Koko might be looking to just recover some of his losses and not all. The player's apparent value and any expected transfer fee could be just a minor factor in the situation. The major factor is what Cubero himself wants.
Cubero on 02:09 - Dec 20 with 1571 viewsOverWired

Cubero on 16:39 - Dec 17 by ArchibaldKnox

Yes, but will Koko want to carry on paying the wages, if he never seems to be fit enough to play? That could allow the agent to engineer the move. Koko might be looking to just recover some of his losses and not all. The player's apparent value and any expected transfer fee could be just a minor factor in the situation. The major factor is what Cubero himself wants.

We don't know what his contract states and although what I did see of him looked good, we're talking about the World Of Oyston here.
Who knows?
Cubero on 17:44 - Dec 20 with 1446 viewsOdinsRaven

Cubero on 02:09 - Dec 20 by OverWired

We don't know what his contract states and although what I did see of him looked good, we're talking about the World Of Oyston here.
Who knows?

I don't think he will play for us ever again...not that it matters...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024