Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Walesonline on Shelvey and Planet Swans 12:25 - Dec 30 with 1501 viewsmarchamjack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/how-swansea-city-fans-

honourable mention for PS

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Walesonline on Shelvey and Planet Swans on 12:48 - Dec 30 with 1421 viewsQuakerJack

Sounds about right.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Walesonline on Shelvey and Planet Swans on 12:51 - Dec 30 with 1409 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I don't think JJS played terribly last night and was making an effort. His petulance I can only assume is that he wants a crack in the AM role, and I'd back that just to see if he can offer anything different than Siggurdsson

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Walesonline on Shelvey and Planet Swans on 18:13 - Dec 30 with 1068 viewsskippyjack

Bump

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Walesonline on Shelvey and Planet Swans on 18:27 - Dec 30 with 1040 viewsjunior_jack

He ran passed my house earlier with a backpack on. So he was either on a long run to clear his head or may have been looking at possible clubs out West!
Walesonline on Shelvey and Planet Swans on 21:22 - Dec 30 with 854 viewsbuilthjack

Walesonline on Shelvey and Planet Swans on 18:27 - Dec 30 by junior_jack

He ran passed my house earlier with a backpack on. So he was either on a long run to clear his head or may have been looking at possible clubs out West!

Haverfordwest County perhaps !

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024