Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturdays accident. 16:37 - Jan 12 with 5989 viewsphilljack

Hi guys

I need help tracing the people who helped my parents Saturday. I would like to thank them personally for comforting them immediately after the incident happened.

My mother seems to think the man who was there for her was called Wayne although she has admitted that could be wrong in all the confusion. She does remember he had shoulder length hair with a grey scfc jacket.

There was also a woman (i think) who gathered my mother's belongings, etc.

There was a guy who was with my dad but my dad has no recollection of his name.

To my knowledge these people were ordinary members of the public not emergency services.

Any help would be most appreciated,

thanks
Saturdays accident. on 01:13 - Jan 13 with 1170 viewstruckjack

I was queueing to get into to stadium at the North East entrance and saw the 'elderly' gentleman being wheeled on a stretcher through the away fans and through the gates on our side of the stadium into the triage center by the paramedics & police. I couldnt make out what had happened at the time but now it makes sense. He had a very nasty gash in the middle of his forehead. Hope he is recovering as well as can be expected.
Large vehicles and a high concentration pedestrians dont go together, i dont think much blame can be placed on the driver and i hope he/she doesnt get in trouble with his employers and used as a scapegoat for poor traffic management.
Saturdays accident. on 01:35 - Jan 13 with 1146 viewssixpenses

Passed about 2:50

Glanced over and it must have been your mum still on the floor but with a few people about and a lady (don't know if it was Allyson or a paramedic) lay flat on the floor with her, stroking your mum's head and talking gently to her.

Did not want to gawp or interfere as seemed well in control and getting good attention and therefore thought whatever privacy your mum could get should be given.

Well done to all concerned who helped. Glad not too serious even though it must have been awful for your parents and a terrible shock for them and you. Best regards to them for a speedy recovery. Hope safety lessons are learned from this.
Saturdays accident. on 09:27 - Jan 13 with 1052 viewsphilljack

Saturdays accident. on 21:13 - Jan 12 by allyson

Hiya my name is allyson and I was with your mother when she had her accident on Saturday I stayed with her until the police and ambulance arrived. I did check with the doctor before I left the game on Saturday and I have been thinking about her. Hope your mum and dad are ok.

Allyson, I honestly can not thank you enough for what you did that day. I will pm you soon.

I have found the other guys who helped too, thanks for the assistance.

Thanks for the messages of support everyone it's of great comfort to my parents.
Saturdays accident. on 10:54 - Jan 13 with 1004 viewsairedale

Saturdays accident. on 19:47 - Jan 12 by Darran

That's my point totally Sir and I honestly believe the people running the show couldn't give a toss.

There is some irony here, on the basis of whether they grant planning or refuse it on pedestrian safety.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024