Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is going to score goals for us? 21:04 - Jan 24 with 4039 viewsNOTRAC

Just wondering.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Who is going to score goals for us? on 21:07 - Jan 24 with 4025 viewsJackfath

When Gomis goes it'll be Nelson.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Who is going to score goals for us? on 12:13 - Jan 25 with 3922 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Who is going to score goals for us? on 21:07 - Jan 24 by Jackfath

The tooth fairy until Sygi comes back to get the odd goal here and there.
Who is going to score goals for us? on 12:18 - Jan 25 with 3906 viewsJackFish

We need to bring back that bloke from last season who was banging themin, madness that we let Own Goal go.
Who is going to score goals for us? on 12:21 - Jan 25 with 3897 viewsPegojack

Not a problem, we are planning on getting ten 0-0 draws between now and the end of the season. We are the new Villa.
Who is going to score goals for us? on 12:24 - Jan 25 with 3883 viewsPozuelosSideys

Who is going to score goals for us? on 21:07 - Jan 24 by Jackfath

Nelson? Haha hes borrowed Bayo's shooting boots. For such a big boy he shoots like a 5 yr old girl.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Who is going to score goals for us? on 12:24 - Jan 25 with 3883 viewsSilverSurfer

Who is going to score goals for us? on 12:18 - Jan 25 by JackFish

We need to bring back that bloke from last season who was banging themin, madness that we let Own Goal go.

Agreed that Owen Goal 😊
Who is going to score goals for us? on 13:25 - Jan 25 with 3807 viewsJethroJack

Wouldn't normally agree with this approach but needs must.....we should concentrate on defending better & hope that Siggy (when he's back) belts a few in from long range & free kicks. Ki & Leon will be crucial to such a limited but necessary approach.

That said, isn't it possible to get players (striker) in on-loan outside the transfer window...if things get desperate.
Who is going to score goals for us? on 16:21 - Jan 26 with 3702 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Who is going to score goals for us? on 13:25 - Jan 25 by JethroJack

Wouldn't normally agree with this approach but needs must.....we should concentrate on defending better & hope that Siggy (when he's back) belts a few in from long range & free kicks. Ki & Leon will be crucial to such a limited but necessary approach.

That said, isn't it possible to get players (striker) in on-loan outside the transfer window...if things get desperate.

That may become necessary.
Login to get fewer ads

Who is going to score goals for us? on 16:35 - Jan 26 with 3670 viewsPrivate_Partz

Gary says it will be Bafi and Nelson up front. we have goals in other members of the team as well.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Who is going to score goals for us? on 16:36 - Jan 26 with 3667 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Yes, we need to become more defensive as the excitement of our current attacking play is getting a bit much for some.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Who is going to score goals for us? on 16:38 - Jan 26 with 3660 viewsDafyddHuw

Who is going to score goals for us? on 16:36 - Jan 26 by NeiltheTaylor

Yes, we need to become more defensive as the excitement of our current attacking play is getting a bit much for some.

NeiltheTaylor. Dis you used to be MarcosthePainter?
Who is going to score goals for us? on 16:42 - Jan 26 with 3651 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Who is going to score goals for us? on 16:38 - Jan 26 by DafyddHuw

NeiltheTaylor. Dis you used to be MarcosthePainter?

I did. You?

Who is going to score goals for us? on 16:46 - Jan 26 with 3639 viewsPrivate_Partz

Who is going to score goals for us? on 16:36 - Jan 26 by NeiltheTaylor

I worry about our defence. After a very good start they now seem to be under pressure due to us failing to impose ourselves in midfield and retaining possession. I am hopeful things will improve when Montero and Jon Jo get up to speed along with Leon, Siggy and Ki returning to the fold. Routs and Nathan are way off form so we have a lot of slack to take up. I also think Marvin should be given more if a shout.
If we at still being put under pressure, fail to hit the onion bag, and get pasted after poor performances then the knives will be well and truly out and who can argue with that.
I just think it is far too early to react in the way some are when we have so many players to come back into the side whilst others struggle to attain decent form.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Who is going to score goals for us? on 16:47 - Jan 26 with 3634 viewsDafyddHuw

Who is going to score goals for us? on 16:42 - Jan 26 by NeiltheTaylor

I did. You?

No, not if you were.

I loved Marcos, me.
Who is going to score goals for us? on 16:48 - Jan 26 with 3627 viewsQuakerJack

Who is going to score goals for us? on 12:21 - Jan 25 by Pegojack

Not a problem, we are planning on getting ten 0-0 draws between now and the end of the season. We are the new Villa.

except we can't defend, so they'll be 3-0 defeats.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Who is going to score goals for us? on 16:48 - Jan 26 with 3626 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Naw, I meant did you have a different name?

I am he!

Who is going to score goals for us? on 16:57 - Jan 26 with 3600 viewsDafyddHuw

Who is going to score goals for us? on 16:48 - Jan 26 by NeiltheTaylor

Naw, I meant did you have a different name?

I am he!

I know what you meant. I was having a laugh. I'm saying Porthcall.
Who is going to score goals for us? on 17:26 - Jan 26 with 3543 viewsLeonisGod

We need Siggy to repeat the feats of his first spell with us, instead of trying to kick the oppo into the goal.
Who is going to score goals for us? on 17:29 - Jan 26 with 3535 viewstomdickharry

Great question which at the present time can only be answered in negative terms,god only knows,however,perhaps a more constructive answer can be given after the closure of the transfer window,nevertheless we need at least 2 quality players before the window closes a striker and DMF,it no good waiving the" Chamberlain white paper" we need now the General George S Patton mentality.
Who is going to score goals for us? on 17:34 - Jan 26 with 3522 viewslibertine

Who is going to score goals for us? on 17:26 - Jan 26 by LeonisGod

We need Siggy to repeat the feats of his first spell with us, instead of trying to kick the oppo into the goal.

then we need to stop playing him out of position.

its like when we tried to get michu to tackle, it doesn't work, and he knows it.

in the evening viz

gm has denied any desire to get Blackburn striker, gutted
Who is going to score goals for us? on 19:19 - Jan 26 with 3413 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Who is going to score goals for us? on 17:34 - Jan 26 by libertine

then we need to stop playing him out of position.

its like when we tried to get michu to tackle, it doesn't work, and he knows it.

in the evening viz

gm has denied any desire to get Blackburn striker, gutted

Just what position should Sygi be in?
He has only played one as CM (and he didn't stay there) and I think one on the wing.
As far as I know all the rest were in his favoured spot.
Who is going to score goals for us? on 19:42 - Jan 26 with 3387 viewsSgorioFruit

The truth is even if we did beat blackburn then we would not have progressed any further in the fa cup. Simply because we dont have Bony.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024