Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We are in a relegation battle! 21:19 - Feb 9 with 5053 viewsSenhin

No, not really. Though I'm sure lots of you were nodding your heads in agreement with the nonsense posted.

We'd be in 18th though if this guy had his way;
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31271435

Do you think he'll ever start giving us mid table predictions? I never understand it. His comment will always be something about the other team being in a real battle, struggling to get a win etc with a quick one line on how we did well the week before, and then puts them down to beat us.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

We are in a relegation battle! on 23:10 - Feb 9 with 4974 viewsJethroJack

He's a grade one nob, nothing he says or writes makes any sense.
Amazing example of how an ex-player can make money out of spouting garbage...and not only about us.
We are in a relegation battle! on 23:27 - Feb 9 with 4952 viewsswanduck

Yes I did notice he had predicted yet another loss and the cheek of the woman 'Swansea haven't been playing well' yes because West Brom have been great recently. One sentence he writes on us followed by four paragraphs on West Brom I just can't cope.

I know it shouldn't get to me at all but it really does offend me that this man gets paid for this shit as that stupid table clearly demonstrates.

West Brom are 19th in his table so he obviously doesn't predict many wins for them either.
We are in a relegation battle! on 23:52 - Feb 9 with 4939 viewsSenhin

He gives Burnley and QPR more points than us. That's offensive.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

We are in a relegation battle! on 00:38 - Feb 10 with 4906 viewsScoobyWho

We are in a relegation battle! on 23:10 - Feb 9 by JethroJack

He's a grade one nob, nothing he says or writes makes any sense.
Amazing example of how an ex-player can make money out of spouting garbage...and not only about us.

He used to get no end of abuse down the vetch when he was peterboro manager, he just doesnt like us.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

We are in a relegation battle! on 00:56 - Feb 10 with 4887 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Paul Merson predicts every week on Sky and after 24 games he has predicted a total of 37 points for us.

It seems he doesn't hate us as much as many people insist he does.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

We are in a relegation battle! on 07:27 - Feb 10 with 4818 viewsbathgatejack

We are in a relegation battle! on 00:56 - Feb 10 by Joe_bradshaw

Paul Merson predicts every week on Sky and after 24 games he has predicted a total of 37 points for us.

Pure fannybaws
We are in a relegation battle! on 07:28 - Feb 10 with 4815 viewsJethroJack

We are in a relegation battle! on 00:38 - Feb 10 by ScoobyWho

He used to get no end of abuse down the vetch when he was peterboro manager, he just doesnt like us.

Didn't realise he'd managed The Posh....bet that lasted all of 3 weeks.
We are in a relegation battle! on 07:33 - Feb 10 with 4808 viewsJethroJack

We are in a relegation battle! on 00:56 - Feb 10 by Joe_bradshaw

Yes, but he still showed his ignorance about our squad with his comments over GM's selection of a "weak" team for the Blackburn cup tie, disrespecting the FA Cup etc....complete bollox. GM selected a decent enough side for that game that unfortunately crapped out!
Login to get fewer ads

We are in a relegation battle! on 08:24 - Feb 10 with 4763 viewsApeShit

Why are you all so desperate for Mark Lawrenson's approval?
We are in a relegation battle! on 08:29 - Feb 10 with 4749 viewsLeonisGod

We are in a relegation battle! on 23:27 - Feb 9 by swanduck

Yes I did notice he had predicted yet another loss and the cheek of the woman 'Swansea haven't been playing well' yes because West Brom have been great recently. One sentence he writes on us followed by four paragraphs on West Brom I just can't cope.

I know it shouldn't get to me at all but it really does offend me that this man gets paid for this shit as that stupid table clearly demonstrates.

West Brom are 19th in his table so he obviously doesn't predict many wins for them either.

We're both the same on form over the last 6 games - 6 pts. So this could go either way. I've a feeling we're going to nick it though. The boys will be smarting over the nature of the draw on Saturday, so I expect to see a resolute performance. I'm not sure where the creativity is going to come from though.
We are in a relegation battle! on 08:32 - Feb 10 with 4741 viewsApeShit

We are in a relegation battle! on 08:29 - Feb 10 by LeonisGod

We're both the same on form over the last 6 games - 6 pts. So this could go either way. I've a feeling we're going to nick it though. The boys will be smarting over the nature of the draw on Saturday, so I expect to see a resolute performance. I'm not sure where the creativity is going to come from though.

I'm thinking a draw or a narrow win for West Brom, so I don't see what's so wrong with his prediction.
We are in a relegation battle! on 08:46 - Feb 10 with 4728 viewsJethroJack

We are in a relegation battle! on 08:32 - Feb 10 by ApeShit

I'm thinking a draw or a narrow win for West Brom, so I don't see what's so wrong with his prediction.

Check out his league table...his predictions for us have us in 18th spot with 19pts. That suggests he's got our scores wrong more times than most.
We are in a relegation battle! on 08:52 - Feb 10 with 4718 viewsApeShit

We are in a relegation battle! on 08:46 - Feb 10 by JethroJack

Check out his league table...his predictions for us have us in 18th spot with 19pts. That suggests he's got our scores wrong more times than most.

To be honest, I'm not that bothered what he predicts for us.
We are in a relegation battle! on 08:53 - Feb 10 with 4718 viewsLeonisGod

We are in a relegation battle! on 08:32 - Feb 10 by ApeShit

The Pulis factor is the main thing that bothers me (other than finding out yesterday that I was free to go, only to find the bl00dy thing sold out )
We are in a relegation battle! on 09:52 - Feb 10 with 4640 viewslibertine

lets be honest we aren't playing with that swagger of not so long ago, we have a weakpoint with our striker,

but we've got some brilliant midfield players who can score goals.

we can't lie and say we've been playing good!

but there are teams lower than us who are playing less good than us.

that's a truly bizarre table.

that's next years table if we don't get a real striker who wants to play for us.
We are in a relegation battle! on 14:09 - Feb 10 with 4554 viewsorion3016

Predictions aside he rarely gives us any of his words either:

Swansea have picked up four points from their last two games after their little blip following the sale of Wilfried Bony.

Is hardly worth bothering even mentioning us

Be over there now after

We are in a relegation battle! on 17:08 - Feb 10 with 4482 viewsJethroJack

We are in a relegation battle! on 08:52 - Feb 10 by ApeShit

To be honest, I'm not that bothered what he predicts for us.

Previously, you stated you couldn't see what was wrong with his prediction. When I pointed out to you what was wrong with his prediction, you're saying you ain't fussed either way. Nice one
We are in a relegation battle! on 18:53 - Feb 10 with 4440 viewsApeShit

We are in a relegation battle! on 17:08 - Feb 10 by JethroJack

Previously, you stated you couldn't see what was wrong with his prediction. When I pointed out to you what was wrong with his prediction, you're saying you ain't fussed either way. Nice one

Sorry, I didn't mean to confuse you.
We are in a relegation battle! on 18:59 - Feb 10 with 4429 viewsswanduck

We are in a relegation battle! on 09:52 - Feb 10 by libertine

lets be honest we aren't playing with that swagger of not so long ago, we have a weakpoint with our striker,

but we've got some brilliant midfield players who can score goals.

we can't lie and say we've been playing good!

but there are teams lower than us who are playing less good than us.

that's a truly bizarre table.

that's next years table if we don't get a real striker who wants to play for us.

West Brom haven't been playing well either from what I've heard. Last time I watched them was Everton and they went there for a point and got it - against us at home hopefully there will be a few more defensive errors to exploit because it's the sort of match they want to be winning.
We are in a relegation battle! on 01:43 - Mar 2 with 4256 viewsswanduck

Now 19th and he hasn't predicted a league win since Villa on Boxing Day. Can't see him predicting anything other than a loss for our next two games so maybe we will drop down to 20th. Wouldn't surprise me massively if he decided for no particular reason (as he usually does) that Villa are due a win when we play them as well - then it will be over 3 months with no win predicted!!
We are in a relegation battle! on 01:52 - Mar 2 with 4254 viewsApeShit

We are in a relegation battle! on 01:43 - Mar 2 by swanduck

Now 19th and he hasn't predicted a league win since Villa on Boxing Day. Can't see him predicting anything other than a loss for our next two games so maybe we will drop down to 20th. Wouldn't surprise me massively if he decided for no particular reason (as he usually does) that Villa are due a win when we play them as well - then it will be over 3 months with no win predicted!!

Who cares?
We are in a relegation battle! on 13:15 - Mar 2 with 4099 viewsswanduck

We are in a relegation battle! on 01:52 - Mar 2 by ApeShit

Who cares?

ME clearly
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024